Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

I could see Ninian fitting into the silhouette even if I think it's Anna, but the right one being Tharja? The girl looks shorter and like she has shorter hair, without Tharja's pigtails.

Are you suggesting they're capable of changing hairstyles? Madness! 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like heroes with their own job classes. For example, Merchant Oboro, Doctor Midori, or Librarian Nino...etc.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

If it is all brides again, I hope it's at least not all infantry again like last year. I know the dress makes it a bit awkward, but nothing wrong with riding side-saddle like Gunnthra.

As usual, while I do have my favourites, if they're just boring old infantry classes with novelty weapons that need to be replaced for proper effectiveness, then my orb spend will be minimal. Even if it is Palla.

watch it all be armors

the dresses are just so hard to move in!

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

One on the right looks like a short haired girl to me, something like Shanna, Est, or Nino.

I was thinking of Neimi for some reason. It'd be hilarious if it's her and the two other not shown characters are grooms and one of them is Colm.

On another note, I'd like a bride Anna because she would mark half an Anna Emblem.

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I know the dress makes it a bit awkward, but nothing wrong with riding side-saddle like Gunnthra.

We also got Lilina in her Victorian-esque dress on a horse.

Anyways, Rhajat came to my mind first for the one on the right. As for the one on the left, I haven't the faintest idea.

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

Heroes Anna has a sidetail instead of a ponytail like the other Annas, super bun-bun pal Sharena's ponytail is higher up than regular Sharena's, and Ares is totally the Black Knight with dyed hair. :p

Edited by Kaden

I suppose changing hair styles isn't impossible, but they haven't really gone into that with the closest being Sharena having her ponytail up higher in her bunny outfit. Plus, for the right one to be Tharja or Rhajat, I think they'd have to have cut their hair. So I don't think hair style changes are likely except for characters who actually did canonically change it like Elincia. PoR Elincia has part of her hair in a small bun while in RD she has all her hair in a bun except for her bangs and a little in front of her shoulders.

13 minutes ago, Thane said:

I could see Ninian fitting into the silhouette even if I think it's Anna, but the right one being Tharja? The girl looks shorter and like she has shorter hair, without Tharja's pigtails.

I dunno, the hair looks like it matches up pretty close for Tharja.

1526528789212.jpg

it certainly seems like a possibility.

The one on the left looks like Ninian to me, she does have the ribbons in her hair like, and the massive shadow where hair would be looks looks big to be normal hair, I'm thinking it's a transformed state, the left part of her having a wing

Really want Ninian as a bride, but since I love bridal fashion I’ll be pulling no matter which ladies are featured.

I did really want a groom banner, but there’s always next time (and maybe it’ll be an all guys swimsuit banner).

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I really hope you're wrong.

Why? it's not like you loose anything if b Tharja appear in bridal banner as long as she doesn't share color with something you want.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I really hope you're wrong.

I'd love another Tharja. I assume you'll be happy if another Lucina is among the other brides not shown.

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Why? it's not like you loose anything if b Tharja appear in bridal banner as long as she doesn't share color with something you want.

One, Tharja is one of those characters I don't like seeing at all. There's about five of those and she's one.

Two, if it's like last time, that means the Awakening slot is taken by said character when it could go to almost anyone else...like Sumia who would fit the theme better anyway.

Edit: @Alkaid Admittedly, yes (or shown since there isn't much to work with here), but I doubt it will have two Awakening characters.

Edited by Arthur97

I can't tell who the right one is at all, looks like she's short and has a bobcut, so I'm thinking she's a pegusas knight. That siad, I have no idea which one, so I'll put my money on an obscure one like Misha

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

DdXggKCVMAEYMuX.jpg

These are the things that Ninian has attached to her hair, no?

That’s what I thought but I’m officially not getting my hopes up until they release the filled in portraits in the next couple of days.

So while Anna is heavily hinted at, here are some girls who I'd think fit the theme:

• Spoiler

• Elice
    • Palla
    • Celica
    • Tatianna
    • Deidre
    • Edain
    • Ethlyn
    • Nanna
    • Selfina
    • Linoan
    • Any of Roy's potential wives (Lilina, Sue, Lalum, Shanna, Cecilia, Sophia)
    • Ninian
    • Priscilla
    • L'arachel
    • Tana
    • Syrene
    • Mist
    • Leanne
    • Elincia
    • Astrid
    • Micaiah
    • Sumia
    • Maribelle
    • Oboro (especially if they give her a bridezilla edit with her scary face) 

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:35 AM, Glennstavos said:

The first Bride banner was a bummer due to no grooms. Excuse me for my westerner ideals of believing that a wedding celebrates two people and not just the one wearing a dress. However, I have to acknowledge it was the best seasonal banner of the first year due to representing four games instead of two. I think people are on the money with their prediction of Anna, but I do very much hope this next one keeps its inclusiveness. A character from FE4 or 5 would be delightful. Can't imagine any of them wearing a dress, maybe Ethlyn? I can only think of characters not already in the game. I'm kind of sadistic so let's have Nyna and Tatiana both in. 

Wait, maybe not tatiana. Girls are the currency with which we get New Heroes banners at all, and Echoes is allowed only a maximum of two more with Tatiana and Silque. And I want, like everybody from Echoes in the game.

For FE4, I can easily see Edain in a bridal banner, as she has the most predestined lovers in the game and wears a white dress. Ethyln is another good choice tbh. Deidre also works. For FE5, I can see Nanna (because she's main girl), Selfina (who's married to Glade), and Linoan (because she's engaged). I can also see Safy for similar reasons to Edain.

Edited by Dandy Druid

And the seasonal guessing game begins. I'll abstain from guessing who these two are and will wait for the trailer to come presumedly on Friday since I'm actually bad at guessing silhouettes.

I think one of them looks like Ninian. The other one kind of reminds me of Florina.

I'm unsure of Tharja being on the right. The body looks too small, bu it just might be the artist. Looks like Nino or a loli to me

First thought was Ninian and Nino. (the right one's hair looks too short to be Tharja's) I guess all we can do is wait and hope they do a proper reveal tomorrow (I'm impatient).

This does seem like a strike against grooms being present. Which is disappointing to say the least. I know Gacha is heavily oriented towards fanservice for men, but they could at least throw the ladies a bone more often than they do. Oh well, swimsuits are coming up at least. 

Or maybe this is just to fake us out and have the other two characters be grooms... Maybe. Hopefully. Maybe we'll get Marth as a TT reward. Ultimate husbando of all the brides...

Edited by Nanima

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

I dunno, the hair looks like it matches up pretty close for Tharja.

1526528789212.jpg

it certainly seems like a possibility.

Fits much better than I thought. Interesting. And the hair accessories make me think more of Ninian than Anna for the one to the right.