Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Seing Hanbei as your avatar remember me how much I would love a Pokémon Conquest sequel, but with Fire Emblem characters.

Katarina would be a interesting choice. I like her.

Ah, I'm so glad somebody recognised him! I adore Pokemon Conquest, it was my first taste of the SRPG genre, and I'm currently trying to 100% it. Hanbei is one of my favourites, bless him.

Honestly, I'd be ecstatic about any Archanean. They need more love (most of them have been outclassed due to being in since launch)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still surprised how many people would be irked by not getting grooms for "June brides"  themed banner. It's not like we didn't went through exact same discussion last year either, right?

54 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

I am still surprised how many people would be irked by not getting grooms for "June brides"  themed banner. It's not like we didn't went through exact same discussion last year either, right?

People just wanted gender balance

58 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Because there is no reason that it has to be June Brides - that's a theme they have obviously decided on. It could have been wedding themed in general (just using June brides as a basis) and people like me just want grooms for once, especially after the last seasonal banner also had a gender imbalance towards women, and even the one that had a gender imbalance towards men still provided two women (but the easter one provided only one guy).

It doesn't help that groom Marth looks really good in Warriors and that Marth still needs an alt. Kinda rubs it in further.

The girl on the right is indeed Katarina then goodbye money. It’d be especially funny considering I thought that wouldn’t be a possibility.

I think that Ninian is at the left side, but the other one, maybe Tharja. I hope that they include still some grooms, maybe they don't show up one as a  surprise or something.

I can see Ninian for the left one, especially after the hair thingies were pointed out, but I still don't see Tharja for the right one at all. Hair is too short, she doesn't have the pigtail thingies, and the body is too small. This character looks more like a short-haired loli to me.

If that's them though, I can only hope one of the other two is someone I'd like.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

but I still don't see Tharja for the right one at all. Hair is too short, she doesn't have the pigtail thingies, and the body is too small. This character looks more like a short-haired loli to me.

Yeah, I am not sure who could be at the right, a loli would bring enough money too. It could be Nino, I think that she is has got more popular with the last CYL.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Except the saying isn't a groom in June...even if it does rhyme.

People just wanted gender balance, m'kay

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Ah, I'm so glad somebody recognised him! I adore Pokemon Conquest, it was my first taste of the SRPG genre, and I'm currently trying to 100% it. Hanbei is one of my favourites, bless him.

Honestly, I'd be ecstatic about any Archanean. They need more love (most of them have been outclassed due to being in since launch)

I adore Pokémon Conquest too. It is my favorite spin-off Pokémon game, and a sequel is one of the most wanted game by me... the other is Pokémon Warriors.

I believe the last "new hero" (not seasonal) from the Archanea series was Hardin. And before him was Katarina's banner. We need more Archanean representation in this game. There are a lot of characters from bow games (Shadow Dragon and New Mystery).

12 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

People just wanted gender balance, m'kay

I would certainly wasn't against male exclusive seasonal banner. But only way to make males fit into bride banner is give them dress... or wait until june grooms became thing. Well, I would certainly wouldn't mind male exclusive banner but I am sure that if IS ever decide be more gender balanced (lol), they will make appropriate theme as well.

6 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

The characters have been leaked

GNeuC0BgKGC-64g28p-3xI_dxdqOJivX3Es5a2dEyKk.jpg?w=600&s=30ff9ac5bff2624208d1446348a23efd

I just want to say I'm in love with this

After further examination I'm joining #TeamNinian for the one on the left, still betting it's Tharja on the right. Anna for the 3rd pick and maybe Lucina for the 4th?

Yeah, I'm on board with Ninian but I don't think that's Tharja, and I'll be disappointed if it is.

45 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe we will have the trailer tomorrow. The 2018's Spring units were teased in March 18th, the trailer was released in March 19th, and the banner was available in March 22nd.

Yeah, I'm still amazed we got that (and this) trailer so early. Not complaining, of course!

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Also what's with FEH saying there would be a new hero?

It doesn't mean anything in particular. She's said that before, people over analyzed, and it was just seasonals as usual.

37 minutes ago, Florete said:

It doesn't mean anything in particular. She's said that before, people over analyzed, and it was just seasonals as usual.

Without analysing I would expect one character that has not been in Heroes yet. Just like Charlotte last time. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Without analysing I would expect one character that has not been in Heroes yet. Just like Charlotte last time. 

Sumia? Probably not.

Edited by Arthur97

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Only if Anna got shafted this year, she'd probably be the one with the bouquet otherwise.

Why does Anna exclude Sumia? Admittedly, I don't like the Askr trio getting seasonals.

Edited by Arthur97

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Why does Anna exclude Sumia? Admittedly, I don't like the Askr trio getting seasonals.

There was only one bouquet lqst year, that's the prize of the paralogue. And it's mostly because Sumia, as Chrom's "canon" wife, she's most likely to have it. Unless they give her a pie/cake server as a weapon...i could see IS doing that too...

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

There was only one bouquet lqst year, that's the prize of the paralogue. And it's mostly because Sumia, as Chrom's "canon" wife, she's most likely to have it. Unless they give her a pie/cake server as a weapon...i could see IS doing that too...

...That seems like some shaky reasoning. Anna getting the bouquet doesn't mean that she needs to use it as a weapon.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Not sure if it's already mentioned, but I'm pretty sure it's a sloppy translation mistake.

Japanese rarely has plural terms, so you generally use the context to determine if something is singular or plural. Also, "new" isn't incorrect per se, but the term they usually use in Japanese is "super" or, in other words, what we call "special" heroes.

So what Feh is actually saying is "Special hero(es)". Which makes sense.

Anyway, I'm really hoping for bride Ninian!