Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

I hate to admit this, but I want a dragon bride just so we can get a dragon valor. Dragons might be powercrept into obscurity before I get the SP

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing we'll get a red or blue infantry archer as our new unit type for this banner. Makes sense to round those out when they're new.

Speaking of which, it looks like Bow Exp and Bow Valor affect all bows, not just colorless ones like Bowbreaker does. So some sort of "Dragon Valor" would fit.

A reminder that we're also still lacking Staff Valor and Staff Exp, both of which would be really damned nice to have.

Dragons at least have zero trouble killing things on auto-battle.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

A reminder that we're also still lacking Staff Valor and Staff Exp, both of which would be really damned nice to have.

Oh yeah, I agree 100%.

50 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Flying staff bride Sumia with Staff Valor, let's go.

That would be legitimately great.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This so much, training staff units can be a royal pain which is the reason most of my healers are sitting at 4*.  I would whale for staff valor and staff exp.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Considering there's no Staffbreaker or other skills that exclusively target or benefit staff units, I don't think we'll see a staff valor. Or breath valor for the same reasons. Though all of these would be appreciated. Staff units get just 1.5 (rounded down) SP for healing. That's too little.

I think another wedding-themed banner is likely. With the upcoming Voting Gauntlet, I'm guessing we could either get another set of brides or grooms. I would rather have grooms for the sake of variety and I can save orbs for the next Legendary Banner.

2 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Looks like Azura and Tharja to me.

I don't think their hair really matches. Azura's is much loger and Tharja has those pigtail-like thingies. 

One on the right looks like a short haired girl to me, something like Shanna, Est, or Nino.

Left one, I really have no idea. Just looks like a long-haired girl to me. Though not someone like Azura, the hair isn't long enough.

>there are people who thought it might be a groom banner

Since it looks like 2 brides and not 1 bride and 1 groom, I'm gonna guess this is a full bride banner now. I've got no clue who those silhouettes could be, though. The one on the left actually looks a bit like Elise's hair, but it could just be the bridal veil.

Got nothing on who these two might be, but at least the theme is still brides. I wanted no grooms tbh.

Looking at hair length and style I am going to guess the one on the left is Palla/Cecilia (Ninian, Erika and Azura all have longer hair) as to the one on the right I can't guess it just looks like someone with short hair.  Since it looks like this will be all brides again I am going to skip except the free pull.  I am hoping for a free bride in the TT though.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Seen some more speculation, and now I'm thinking these two might be Ninian and Tharja. They seem like pretty solid guesses. The right's hair does look closer to Tharja's than any I can really think of.

If Tharja's on this.. just fuck my orbs up man. Please God don't share a color.

Edited by Alkaid

If we get Ninian, I'm gonna laugh because I can imagine how a certain someone and his fiance will react, and it'll be funny and joyful. :P

If it is all brides again, I hope it's at least not all infantry again like last year. I know the dress makes it a bit awkward, but nothing wrong with riding side-saddle like Gunnthra.

As usual, while I do have my favourites, if they're just boring old infantry classes with novelty weapons that need to be replaced for proper effectiveness, then my orb spend will be minimal. Even if it is Palla.