Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

Feh saying there will be a new hero means nothing because she said that on the Bunny banner and there were only heroes already in the game on it.  If the one on the left is Ninian I wonder what unit type she will be?  I am hoping for armor dancer since that would make my armor team even better, but I don't think it will happen.  Flying healer/ armor dancer are the two unit types that would make me pull on this.  

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Ninian be on this banner I hope this gives us Dragon Valor, because dragons are slow to farm SP with.

5 hours ago, Lau said:

Ah, I'm so glad somebody recognised him! I adore Pokemon Conquest, it was my first taste of the SRPG genre, and I'm currently trying to 100% it. Hanbei is one of my favourites, bless him.

Yes, Hanbei is really quite awesome. A good example of a shota character done very right. 

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Yes, Hanbei is really quite awesome. A good example of a shota character done very right. 

He is very shota-looking, isn't he? I was very surprised to find that he was older than Kanbei. Still need to get round to playing Samurai Warriors 3, it's just impossible to buy in the UK, and I have other things to buy...Nightwing is taking over my life, arghh

Real talk though, how likely is it that there could be two brides and two grooms? I'm holding out hope that Groom Marth is on that banner somewhere...

7 minutes ago, Lau said:

Real talk though, how likely is it that there could be two brides and two grooms? I'm holding out hope that Groom Marth is on that banner somewhere...

I'd say it's unlikely.  Past teasers have been 1 male/1 female with the exception of the previous bride banner due to lack of men.  If there were men on the banner I would imagine one would be teased.

As for silhouette guesses since I haven't done that, Ninian for the left and... no idea on the right.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I wonder what would happen if this was our first six person seasonal banner or well, five, if they make one of them a TT unit for the upcoming TT like with the Love Abounds banner. Four grooms and two brides with the brides being bait by trolling us into thinking it's another bride banner.

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

...That seems like some shaky reasoning. Anna getting the bouquet doesn't mean that she needs to use it as a weapon.

Sharena and Alfonse both had eggs for their weapons (even if Al just glued his to the spoon), which fit with the theme of the seasonal. Sharena used hers as a tome just like the other egg weapons. Since Anna caught the bouquet, it's likely she'll be a mage alt to fit with how it was used in the last year's paralogue. IF she's on the banner.

8 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Sharena and Alfonse both had eggs for their weapons (even if Al just glued his to the spoon), which fit with the theme of the seasonal. Sharena used hers as a tome just like the other egg weapons. Since Anna caught the bouquet, it's likely she'll be a mage alt to fit with how it was used in the last year's paralogue. IF she's on the banner.

Eh, the bride class also has three different weapon possibilities and that's just in canon. They could easily use different weapons.

If you guys just open your 3rd eye you'll realize there actually is 1 male and 1 female in the teaser.

It's actually Soren in a dress on the right. They want the fujo bucks this year.

Source: My friend's uncle who sometimes eats lunch on a vacant bench across the street from NoA HQ.

I really don't care tbh. Not super into seasonals still. Also I'm hearing talk about grooms, is that even confirmed? I doubt we'll get it tbh. But I'm not ruling it out either. We'll see.

Have no idea who these two are. Maybe Azura on the right? The hair looks like it could be. I hope not, she has shown up enough already. I'm tired of Awakening and Fates characters, hopefully it's not any of those. Tharja could be the one on the right, she's one of the few Awakening characters I'd be okay with. If they do grooms, they need to do Marth. I can't believe he hasn't had anything special at all yet.

13 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I really don't care tbh. Not super into seasonals still. Also I'm hearing talk about grooms, is that even confirmed? I doubt we'll get it tbh. But I'm not ruling it out either. We'll see.

Have no idea who these two are. Maybe Azura on the right? The hair looks like it could be. I hope not, she has shown up enough already. I'm tired of Awakening and Fates characters, hopefully it's not any of those. Tharja could be the one on the right, she's one of the few Awakening characters I'd be okay with. If they do grooms, they need to do Marth. I can't believe he hasn't had anything special at all yet.

Awakening has missed out on the last three seasonals. If you're out for vengeance, go for Fates.

I'm really starting to believe IntSys hates Marth at this point. Add Ryoma to that list as well, now that I think about it.

Anyways, as for guesses, the one on the left is Ninian for sure. And, while I don't like to think the one on the right is Tharja, the similarity is uncanny.

My pessimistic guesses: any combination of Tharja, Lucina, Catria or Camilla.

My optimistic guesses: any combination that doesn't include any of my pessimistic guesses.

I don’t understand why people think that’s Tharja. The hair is much shorter that Tharja’s hair, and her body looks shorter than usual, the size they usually give to pegusas knights and kid sister healers.

Should we get a trailer tonight, or tomorrow? I saw it mentioned that the Spring banner trailer came the day after the silhouettes were put up, but I'm not sure if that's accurate.

Edit: Went and answered my own question. Yes, the teaser was the 18th and the trailer came the day after on the 19th. Hopefully we might see something tonight, then.

Edited by Alkaid

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

*waits to laugh when it's revealed neither Ninian or Est are in.*

*no one laughs when it's revealed to be Soren and Forrest*

I know everyone is saying Ninian but for some reason I want to say Faye is the one on the left, not sure about the one on the right, looks like they could have shorter hair.

I also greatly appreciate the marth and ryoma pic.

18 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

I know everyone is saying Ninian but for some reason I want to say Faye is the one on the left, not sure about the one on the right, looks like they could have shorter hair.

I also greatly appreciate the marth and ryoma pic.

I can only imagine the metldown if they made a bride Faye by all the people that seem to strongly dislike her.

Bride Ninian should be pretty cool. (I really hope it's her and that she's not blue. I doubt I'll pull for her, but it'd be cute to put her and fancy Eliwood on a team together...even better if she's an armor because then I could have armor Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, and Ninian...if I pulled for her. Having orbs stocked up is kinda nice...) She has potential to have really good alt artwork too. Not sure about the one on the left. For a while I was seeing Tharja, but now...I'm not so sure. I will say that if Forrest pops up, my orbs are as good as gone.