Which class do you tend to put Morgan in to finish their training?

Most common class for either Morgan to finish in?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Male!Morgan

• Tactician/Grandmaster
    • Cavalier/Paladin/Great Knight
    • Knight/General
    • Mercenary/Hero/Bow Knight
    • Archer/Sniper
    • Fighter/Barbarian/Berserker/Warrior
    • Mymidon/Swordmaster
    • Theif/Assassin/Trickster
    • Wyvern Rider/ Wyvern Lord/Griffon Rider
    • Priest/War Monk
    • Mage/Sage
    • Dark Mage/Sorcer/Dark Knight
    • DLC Class
    • Taguel/Villager
    • I don't use M!Morgan
  2. 2. Female!Morgan

• Tactician/Grandmaster
    • Cavalier/Paladin/Great Knight
    • Knight/General
    • Mercenary/Hero/Bow Knight
    • Archer/Sniper
    • Pegasus Knight/Falcon Knight/Dark Flier
    • Troubordour/Valkyrie
    • Cleric/War Cleric
    • Mymidon/Swordmaster
    • Theif/Assassin/Trickster
    • Mage/Sage
    • Dark Mage/Sorcer/Dark Knight
    • DLC Class
    • Wyvern Rider/ Wyvern Lord/Griffon Rider
    • Manakete/Taguel
    • I don't use F!Morgan

I'm curious as to which classes most Morgans tend to finish up as.  I know from persoal experience that every Morgan is different and if I did miss ANY classes please tell me!

Edited by TheSilentChloey

To be honest, it's been so long since I've played FE:A and actually used Morgan that I can't remember.

think my one time using MMorgan they just stuck to Tactician/Grandmaster since I married Chrom, although they might've gone Sorcerer? FMorgan I also can barely remember, but I remember who I married and I usually don't reclass them, so probably Thief/Assassin from Anna.

By the way, not sure if you meant to do it, but the MMorgan poll is multi-selection while the FMorgan poll is singular.

I usually put F!Morgan in the Sorcerer Class since it makes her really broken in Lunatic Mode with the Nosferatu tome. I've only used M!Morgan like once and I don't remember what class I had put him in... I'll just vote Sorcerer again though lol.

1 hour ago, Black Zero said:

Sorcerer Class since it makes her really broken in Lunatic Mode with the Nosferatu tome. 

^^^
This

Edited by Shoblongoo

You forgot to add "I did not use male/female Morgan" since some of us only go female Robin or only male Robin.

I only went female Robin, so I only used male Morgan. I kept him in the class line he came in (Cavalier) and promoted him to Great Knight. He was basically a slightly faster and stronger version of his father, Freddy, but with less Def (mostly because his mother has a -Def bane).

I just keep them in the class I feel they should be at least for my main file so always a Grandmaster only time I've really differentiated from that with Morgan is a Manakete for a novelty Female Morgan that's 3rd gen from a Kellam!Nowi pairing with a Defense asset Avatar and that was really just for giggles.

Depends on the mother, I've done a grandmaster Morgan on my Lucina run, then Falcon Knight on Cordelia's, and Sorcerer on Tharja's. And will do falcon knight again on Cordelia's 2nd run. Then Manakete for Tiki run and Dark Flier for Aversa's run.

I never know what exactly is optimal since I don't play that way so I always made Morgan a Tactician/Grandmaster. It just feels right!!! Like (parent) like (child) and Morgan has always worked great for me but I'm sure that's because Morgan is very good in general

Edited by countchrisdo
Clarifying

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You forgot to add "I did not use male/female Morgan" since some of us only go female Robin or only male Robin.

I'm gonna second this.

Generally, it depends on the non-Robin parent as well as Robin's modifiers. They're typically fine in any class. Most Morgans tend to do fine in a magic using class such as Dark Flier or Sorcerer, though classes like Sniper or Bow Knight work fine as well. Specific ones such as Vaike!Morgan definitely like being a Berserker, though.

My F!Morgan always end up in the Dark Flier class since that is one of my favorite classes and I prefer classes with high movement. I also like how Heroes made her a Dark Flier in that game just to further support my headcannon.

Not really sure about M!Morgan since I never did a F!Robin run but I guess I would have made him a Dark Knight or Wyvern Lord for his final class.

With Female Morgan, I will always set the family up so that Robin is a Dread Fighter, Robin's Wife is a Bride, Morgan is one of the final Classes for her Mother's Join Class, and the other child is Grandmaster(Severa makes an adorable Grandmaster btw). I almost always make Male Morgan a Dread Fighter.

I typically have Morgan's class match my Avatar's if possible... though I typically use Dark Knight like it's a personal class so Morgan just automatically seems to gravitate to that.

Female Morgan can be a Taguel too.
Also the poll for the Male is able to accept multiple answers.

Edited by Light Strategist

1 hour ago, Light Strategist said:

I typically have Morgan's class match my Avatar's if possible... though I typically use Dark Knight like it's a personal class so Morgan just automatically seems to gravitate to that.

Ah.  I'd better look into that!

Eta:  A big thanks to everyone for picking up errors (as can happen when you're on a phone at 3 am in the morning opps!).  Hopefully I should have got everything and everyone sorted now~!

Edited by TheSilentChloey

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:
2 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Ah.  I'd better look into that!

Eta:  A big thanks to everyone for picking up errors (as can happen when you're on a phone at 3 am in the morning opps!).  Hopefully I should have got everything and everyone sorted now~!

You missed this bit by the look of it. XD

In my initial and main playthrough, in most cases, I keep my characters in the same class tree they started in, but the female Morgan I've got in it is one of my exceptions; I chose to end Morgan as a Grandmaster despite her starting as a Cleric (my male avatar married Lissa in that playthrough, a relic from when I initially thought I'd like Lissa better than I actually did).  (My other exceptions:  Vaike ended as Berserker, Nowi ended as Bride, Basilio ended as Dread Fighter, Say'ri ended as Griffon Rider.)

The other two full playthroughs I'd undertaken for support purposes (one male avatar, one female avatar), I didn't actually train any Morgan even when I finalized my avatar pairing (once with Aversa, once with Priam)...

2 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

You missed this bit by the look of it. XD

Ah damn I knew missed something!!

As for me Morgan tends to be magic based because Robin is as well.  Dark Flier for F!Morgan and Sorcerer for M!Morgan.

I always ended Morgan as a Grandmaster, regardless of parentage and gender.  Just because it feels right to me.

• 2 years later...