Giving away 3 Emblem Arcana (Fire Emblem Compendium) Tarot Card Decks

The First ever Talk FE to Me: A Fire Emblem Podcast Giveaway! Just click this link to enter! https://www.gleam.io/HN4EI/talk-fe-to-me-podcast-fire-emblem-compendium-tarot-decks-giveaway

The Fire Emblem Compendium is a really cool project combining the work of all kinds of Fire Emblem Artists, Last year they got people together and drew every single fire emblem character that exists. And now they're creating these amazing cards featuring beautiful artwork with many of your favorite Fire Emblem characters! And it's all for charity! I think it really shows how amazing the Fire Emblem Community can be and has brought so many people together. This can be kind of a fractured fanbase so the original project involving every character in every game is really cool. If you'd like to support them on your own, please go to their website and pre-order a deck and read more about it! http://fecompendium.com/tarot/

If you don't have the money to order one but you still really like it, enter our giveaway! We're giving out 3 decks to 3 different people! We talked with Yayster (The Creator) and she okayed it! plus she's going to be the guest on the next episode of the show! (which is also our year anniversary episode) So look out for that!

Here's a video showing it off!

Edited by countchrisdo
Fixed Mistakes

This sounds super cool, and I'm excited that they took the already neat idea of the Compendium and took it another neat step! Unfortunately, my computer refuses to load pretty much any of the sites involved, so I'm afraid I can't help support this. I do wish you guys luck with the cards, however, and I'll be checking out that podcast of yours too!

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

This sounds super cool, and I'm excited that they took the already neat idea of the Compendium and took it another neat step! Unfortunately, my computer refuses to load pretty much any of the sites involved, so I'm afraid I can't help support this. I do wish you guys luck with the cards, however, and I'll be checking out that podcast of yours too!

hm It's a shame the websites aren't working for you, I can load them on my phone so if you want to check things out you could try there. Thank you for checking out the podcast, that means a lot to me

Very cool and creative project, I'd seen a bit of the artwork, the whole set looks great in the video. Did a couple of entries so we'll see if I get lucky. 

The formatting of your post looks really bad on Night Forest.  The forum themes get really weird when you copy-paste things, so IMO it's best to discard all formatting and relink things manually.  Presentation is extremely important, especially for stuff like this.

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

The formatting of your post looks really bad on Night Forest.  The forum themes get really weird when you copy-paste things, so IMO it's best to discard all formatting and relink things manually.  Presentation is extremely important, especially for stuff like this.

I'm sorry whats Night Forest? And I'm sorry I'm new to this so I don't know a lot formatting best practices. How do you think I should fix this?

Edit: I see now, it's the dark theme. So my text has a bright white background... thank you for the heads up. I'm hoping that was the only problem

Edited by countchrisdo
I had a revalation

Just now, countchrisdo said:

I'm sorry whats Night Forest? And I'm sorry I'm new to this so I don't know a lot formatting best practices. It seemed to me that a line with a Link -> a paragraph with a link -> to 2 more lines and lastly the video would be the best. How do you think I should fix this?

At the very, VERY bottom of the forums is a drop-down menu that says "Themes".  I use Night Forest because dark-on-light is easier on my eyes.

It's not the structure of the text, it's the formatting that Night Forest uses when you copy-paste things.  Here's what it looks like to me:

Spoiler

Gm3DKHE.png

Fastest way would be to edit the first post, copy-paste the text with the white background, then choose Paste as Plain Text when given the option.  You'll need to manually redo the link, but that's not really complicated.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

At the very, VERY bottom of the forums is a drop-down menu that says "Themes".  I use Night Forest because dark-on-light is easier on my eyes.

It's not the structure of the text, it's the formatting that Night Forest uses when you copy-paste things.  Here's what it looks like to me:

Reveal hidden contents

Gm3DKHE.png

Fastest way would be to edit the first post, copy-paste the text with the white background, then choose Paste as Plain Text when given the option.  You'll need to manually redo the link, but that's not really complicated.

Yeah sorry, I didn't understand your comment at first but I see and I fixed it. I didn't know it did that so thanks it's good to know for the future 

2 minutes ago, countchrisdo said:

Yeah sorry, I didn't understand your comment at first but I see and I fixed it. I didn't know it did that so thanks it's good to know for the future 

Almost!  Want me to add that link back in?