Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I'm a long-time Fire Emblem fan and sort-of lurker around here. My first game was Binding Blade I dunno how long ago. I've played and finished Shadow Dragon, Shadows of Valentia, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Awakening, and all three routes of Fates. I have played but not finished Radiant Dawn and plan to play Thracia 776. My favorites would be a toss up between FE4, 7, and 8. My favorite characters include Chrom, Celica, Hector, Minerva, Sothe, Finn, Leo, and a crap ton more.

I decided to finally make an account in case I feel like posting for some reason or another. I'm not really sure what else to say, so I'll just end it here.

Edited by Revon

I don't know what happened to my old account (says can't find email, maybe someone hacked it, didn't have a strong pass) but I was sure I had one a long time ago (posted like twice or something here on Fates).

Played all of the fire emblems (the ones localized into English) since the GBA era, made a bunch of spreadsheets for Fire Emblem games (maintained one for Heroes for a while until I decided it was eating up too much of my time). Hope Four Seasons is good, Echos is my favorite Fire Emblem. Awakening was good too.

Oh man I haven't been here in ages, not since I lived at Sick Kids in '09. I'm hoping to iron-man the entire series before Three Houses comes out next year, and would like to post here and get some ideas for various runs (e.g. Echoes NM/CL Blitzkrieg Iron-Man, Geneaology PMU, etc.)

Hopefully I chat with you all during my time here.

Edited by gjuptonv

On 6/14/2018 at 6:20 PM, nacho_chicken said:

Been lurking for a while; finally signed up. Primarily did so to share an FE7 hack I made for personal use with everyone else.

Hey sweet! I’m making a hack. I’d love to take a look at yours. Talk to me!

So hi, P.Scoop is my name. I'm into the Fire Emblem for years now, though only played a few games due myself want to beat Blazing Blade first. (I was going for 100% but after watching The Completionist's video I've decided not do it) I'm not a talkative kind of guy so I don't think I'm gonna say much in here. Oh well.

Hey everybody! I made this acc back in January, but never posted anything, so I guess... Here I am!

Decided to migrate here after my 3½ year stay on another forum turned pretty sour. Hope I can get along well with y'all!

Members from am FE based RP I had over on the old site are also moving. Shameless self promotion, but we're gonna start that up here soon.

Heya, I'm Gigavoir. Just call me Giga, or don't. Your choice. 

I'm a big Nintendo fan in general, particularly Smash, FE, and Splatoon. I also complain about these things a lot, so rip I guess. 

I also do art a lot, usually pen and paper but sometimes I make pixel art too. Overall I'm quite boring, so hope you can make room for me here!

3 minutes ago, Gigavoir said:

Heya, I'm Gigavoir. Just call me Giga, or don't. Your choice. 

I'm a big Nintendo fan in general, particularly Smash, FE, and Splatoon. I also complain about these things a lot, so rip I guess. 

I also do art a lot, usually pen and paper but sometimes I make pixel art too. Overall I'm quite boring, so hope you can make room for me here!

Nice to finally see you here. It took like, what, 20 minutes? Can't wait for everyone else to gather here ;D

Hey there! I just made an account here, but, uh, I'm here now! If you want, you can call me Eevee, I'm not picky.

I'm a big fan of games, especially Nintendo, and FE is no exception.

Sometimes I try to draw with varying amounts of success, and I might share some stuff I make.

Overall, I try to be a nice guy, and I hope I can make plenty of new friends!

8 minutes ago, Myu said:

Nice to finally see you here. It took like, what, 20 minutes? Can't wait for everyone else to gather here ;D

Guess what, I'm not a part of "everyone", just some random person you've known a long time, but hi. I'm going to needlessly take up space! c:

As for myself- I'm InsertUserHere on this site, although I've never actually used this exact name before. I like Nintendo (although I do like other stuff, it's usually on a nintendo system). You might be beginning to see a pattern with new members from within the past hour on this thread, since I also like Splatoon, Smash Bros, Pokemon, and of course, Fire Emblem. And drawing. Yep. Not great at introducing myself to people, but at least I can say I tried... kinda?

You probably won't see me all that much, but hello anyway! I hope you have a nice day, whoever you are!

Hello everyone, I am Killgore52, or call me Erik.  I am an Ocarina of Time Modder.  I make custom maps in Sketchup and import them into OoT, I had even made a few videos of WIP builds of maps and uploaded them onto youtube.  Since my junior year of high school, I have wanted to make an N64 Zelda Hack and an FE5 hack since those are on my list of favorite games.  After seeing Emblem Chronicles 7, my Fire Emblem love has been reignited and in the future, I'd like to make an FE5 hack (I have heard it is difficult to hack that game because it doesn't have pointers.)  In the mean time, take a look at my OoT content.

3 hours ago, Myu said:

Well, it seems that I have arrived.

~=}-{=~

I'm known by a lot of things around the internet, most names involving the color blue, for whatever reasons, but I"m going to change that for this round, going with the name Snek Overlord due to encouragement of a friend of mine.
I'm an age from a place in the 'States, and honestly haven't played all too many Fire Emblem games. At least, not on the right system. 

I'm an artist of sorts, although I'm not too big of a fan of my own work, being far too critical of my own mistakes and not sharing enough for people to be able to say if it's good or bad. 

I'm a shy and secluded individual, although I try to be as friendly as I can to strangers online, do to not wanting to scare another victim potential friend away due to being too dark or cynical, but I try my best.

3 hours ago, Myu said:

Oi, I have arrived.

Anyways, I’m Bill Cipher. Not the guy from the show obviously, he’s very dead. Call me Bill if you want.

I’m just a guy who enjoys playing video games, such as Fire Emblem(obviously), Pokemon, Zelda, etc. Mostly Nintendo stuff, since I’ve grown up with them in my life.

So yeah, I’ll be hanging around here a while.

Sorry if this introduction sucks, I’m not very good at this sort of thing.

Just spent the past 10 minutes trying to figure out how to start a topic before reading this. I have never used forums before, so this is a new experience for me. It appears that I will need to go make a few replies, so that I can start asking around for the information that I need for a project that I'm working on.

4 hours ago, SuperDK said:

Just spent the past 10 minutes trying to figure out how to start a topic before reading this. I have never used forums before, so this is a new experience for me. It appears that I will need to go make a few replies, so that I can start asking around for the information that I need for a project that I'm working on.

Most of us don't bite!  We promise!

So, to all new people: WELCOME!  Don't forget to read the rules and all, and drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Hello. I'm new to this site. FE is one of my favorite game series.

11 hours ago, eclipse said:

Most of us don't bite!  We promise!

So, to all new people: WELCOME!  Don't forget to read the rules and all, and drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hi, at the time I'm writing this I'm brand new to this place.  Anyhow, I'm a bit of a newer fan of the series.  The first game I played was the Sacred Stones, though the first game I beat was Awakening.  Afterwards I became a fan and have since gone back to play some of the other games, such as the other 3ds games, the game boy games, Path of Radiance, and Shadow Dragon, as well as dabbling in the spin offs.  I've not beaten all of them yet, seeing as I'm a busy college student with two jobs :D, but I do plan on completing them at some point, as well as play the Japan exclusive games at some point.  I'm going for a writing career and am currently working on a few different projects, including poetry, short stories, as well as a novel.

Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum and forums in general, (I'm kind lost tbh)and I need help regarding how I may download all (or at least most) FE games  (including original (Japanese) release exclusives like PoR Maniac Mode and such) via ROM(?) as well as translated versions of Fire Emblem 1-6 & 12. 

Also , I don't know how to use ROMs/ a ROM as I have never used one before(lol). Please help, and thank you for reading. I hope you have a great day!

1 hour ago, BurgerKnight714 said:

Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum and forums in general, (I'm kind lost tbh)and I need help regarding how I may download all (or at least most) FE games  (including original (Japanese) release exclusives like PoR Maniac Mode and such) via ROM(?) as well as translated versions of Fire Emblem 1-6 & 12. 

Also , I don't know how to use ROMs/ a ROM as I have never used one before(lol). Please help, and thank you for reading. I hope you have a great day!

Don't ask for ROMs.  Full stop.