Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Since long time ago i wanted to join serene forest, and now i finally did it. I've heard that this place is very nice, even so i'm quite nerveous. Sorry for any grammar mistaskes, it's all because i'm not an english expert (i'm from chile , so i speak spanish) . So... thanks a lot 

7 hours ago, pxay said:

Hello! Since long time ago i wanted to join serene forest, and now i finally did it. I've heard that this place is very nice, even so i'm quite nerveous. Sorry for any grammar mistaskes, it's all because i'm not an english expert (i'm from chile , so i speak spanish) . So... thanks a lot 

Hello there. This is were I go when I feel down. I hope you have a good time in this forum

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I've always shied away from joining game discussions simply because I'm not very good at them and my interest in things comes and goes, but I've been consistently enjoying Fire Emblem for a few years now so I thought it wouldn't hurt 'v'

... I'm still quite terrible at playing through the games without grinding though, haha

Hi I'm new, and I absolutely love Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn. 

I love the development the characters have in Fire Emblem, and I also love the romance that some characters have. Radiant Dawn is my favorite game so far. 

Edited by Caeda

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm new to the forums. Like many others, my first fire emblem game was the first outside japan, FE7. Been a fan ever since. I've used this site as a resource for years and even stalked the forums for some of the fan projects of the GBA games but haven't made an account to post until now. I'm looking forward to getting to know this small part of the community.

Hi guys, i'm new here, i started playing FE like 1 year ago. The first game i played was Sacred Stones, which is also my favourite one, I also played Shadow Dragon. I hope to learn here how to play beacuse i'm pretty terrible playing it :)

Hello! New member here! Just got into Fire Emblem last year thanks to an RP idea I had that lead me to stumble upon the series. I have bought all of the 3DS games and a few Amiibos, hoping to get them all. ^^ I'm a fan of Chrom in Awakening and each time I play I pair my Female Robin with him as he's just too precious (Just wish I could pick a name and look combo). I play Final Fantasy XIV as well!

Sunlite Rinoa.png

Hello! I'm new and have a love for SRPGs. I got into FE after playing Awakening to death. I've also played all three branches of Fates, Echoes, and Radiant Dawn. Awakening remains my favorite; I know it has flaws, but the cast captured my heart and has refused to let go. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone !

I've been a (very) long time lurker around here and with Three Houses coming soon I thought it might have been time to join the fun !

Probably like most new members, I was introduced to FE by playing Awakening and I've been playing every FE games I could get (basically all the games since Blazing Sword).

It also took me 2 hours before daring to make my first post.

Hello everyone. I’ve been using Serenes as a news source for a long time and have thought about creating an account. I figured since TH is coming soon and Gamefaqs is being a little toxic, I’ll come over here for FE conversation. 

I got introduced to FE from Smash (Brawl specifically) and it wasn’t till Smash 4 that I got my first FE. Surprise. It was Awakening. I then got Fates, Sacred Stones, Blazing Sword, Shadow Dragon and Echoes. I’ve enjoyed all of them (from what I’ve played) but my favorite is Echoes because of the characters and story.

I do have an account over at Gamefaqs (similar username) but I don’t post too often there and I’m only on the Smash board (most because of my CYOA) and Heroes. I’d figure I’ll get a bit better if I join here. So thanks! 

Edited by saltymuch.jpg
Spelling errors

Hello everyone. I'm really new to fire emblem, playing my first game about 2-3 months ago. I've only played Path of Radiance, blazing sword and sacred stones but I'm really liking the games and their difficulty. Planning on playing all the games released since FE4. Not really into strategy games or jrpgs much but this series really clicked with me.

Edited by gamewinner78
grammar mistake (?)

I’m a simple gamer girl who likes to play around with under used “bad” heroes to find fun builds that make them valid. My current project is Robin, and I use her as my counter to the fell versions that everyone loves, and to quickly rid myself of Hectors. ^^ 

C41DC329-7469-4024-ADC9-2CBE900BAE8F.png

473F6637-FA2A-410C-8242-5C5145DD0B5A.png

Edited by Aredif
Wrong picture lol

hi i am fiver. i lurked this place for a while and has always been a great source for hacks, looking at growths, and checking misc things in fe games. cool place and wish i regged sooner

Hey guys, I'm Margrave, and I've been a fan of the series since at least Shadow Dragon and have played most of the games from FE6 onwards. I'm not really a big forum type guy but who knows, maybe I'll learn something.

Hi I just joined this forum and I've been playing FE since Eliwood,Hector and Lyn's story and I've been hooked ever since. I've heard of the forum for years and and read it for a while so after a few years of being a lurker I decided to make a account.

I still remember getting FE7 from circuit city in elementary school.

Anyone else ever wonder why we never got a game explaining the origins of falchion and the battle between anri and medeus? I like marth but IS really needs to let him rest in peace. 

Hi! I’ve just joined this form.

I’m a big fan of Fire Emblem. A friend got me to play Heroes and Awakening trough telling me about Henry. I’ve played Awakening and Conquest and working on Birthright and FE Tokyo Mirrage Sessions right now.

I so far have a Cosplay of Henry and Maid Nina. I have a lot of cosplans from Fire Emblem so more charakters Will follow.

I’ve reasently started playing and collecting Cipher cards. I have no idea how to build decks so best idea is to not ask me for asvise on it.

I hope we can become friends ^^

Hello, I'm a newcomer to the forum. I was looking for a new forum to join, and this one seemed pretty nice, so I thought I'd try joining. I'm not very familiar with the Fire Emblem franchise, but I do plan on trying the series sometime (already got Awakening and plan on trying Three Houses, but I wanna play/read through some other stuff before I get around to it) soon and hope I'm welcome here.

• 2 weeks later...