Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

Hello everyone! I have been a long time lurker of Serenes Forest but never joined the forums until today! FE is truly a unique franchise. I have been hooked onto it since the GBA days. My current handheld favorites are FE#13 and FE#14. Cannot wait to see what's in store for Three Houses and participate instead of just a forum reader this time. ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

I just login for the first time in this site cuz I want to use the Discord server, I had played Fire Emblem since GBA, so I'm old.

My name is Ray but my nickname is bladecode.

I started to used or discovered Serene Forest with the release of Fire Emblem Fates. And being in and out of the loop since the last Fire Emblem, it was Valencia or Echos of Valencia...? 

Well...

That's it for me.

Hi!

I think I had an account here a long time ago.  I'm trying to be more involved in the Fire Emblem community. I've been playing since Path of Radiance came out. I've played Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, Warriors, and Heroes. I have Echoes, but I have yet to begin playing it as I've been very busy playing Heroes! I'm confused on how to gain access to the Discord server but hopefully that clears up soon.

Hello everyone! I’m new here. I’ve heard of this forum many times in the past, but never really came to investigate it. With Three Houses coming out soon I have been feeling the hype, but none of my friends IRL care about it and I needed some place to discuss.

As for introductions, I’m Jakalak! I like board games, apples, and cats. I also like Fire Emblem! My favorite FE title is Radiant Dawn, with Sothe and Soren as some of my favorite characters. Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Hi, I've been coming here to look at Three Houses news every now and then. I decided to make an account so I could voice my opinions In some of the forum discussions taking place since I find them quite interesting.

My favorite Fire Emblem games are easily Blazing Sword and Path of Radiance. They are part of a very small group of games that I have the urge to replay again and again. I'm currently nervously anticipating Three Houses. Although I'm skeptical about some of the changes, I have a feeling that IS is going to make another great entry in the series.

I am terrible at fire emblem but it has always intrigued me. I would play awakening many times never finishing it and same with fates. I used to watch a youtuber named xepher games but he stopped making content so I thought I would finally join the forums before the new game came out. Maybe I will actually finish this one. Debating forcing myself through all three paths of fates. I have never used a forum before hopefully I do not get banned. I read the rules thoroughly but that did not stop reddit mods from deleting my posts. I have never been into one game or franchise long enough to join a community or anything but maybe I will try with fire emblem.  

Hello,

Been around for a little while now browsing the forums, decided I might as well make an account so I could actually contribute to discussion. I enjoy discussing random and insignificant details about the franchise, and this seems like the best place to do so.

I also realised I’m bad at introductions, so... yeah. That’s it.

Hello! Have lurked five years ago over here and only now got around to joining. I probably won't do much posting, but I liked reading the LPs back in the day and probably will continue to. Also I spent way too much time editing that GhebFE, lol. I haven't played that many of the new FE games though, I have to admit.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all.

Long time lurker who's finally decided that he wants to contribute to the discussion. Been with the series starting whenever Sacred Stones was released for the whole 3DS Ambassador Program and it's probably one of my favorite IPs by Nintendo. Looking forward to talking with some cool people in the community.

ayy waddup, i'm more active on gamefaqs but i've wanted to broaden my horizons by checking out this place and reddit~  

idk what i'll be doing here, but all you need to know is that i'm an aspiring artist who wishes to thoroughly expand on awakening from a point of view that the game itself did not manage to provide. there are just so many amazing concepts and ideas scattered throughout such a small and limited medium that it's difficult to believe how they could have been omitted. 

Hello. I really like strategy games like Risk, so that traveled into me discovering Fire Emblem with Awakening and now. I'm playing through Radiant Dawn for the first time, and also Thracia 776 thanks to the new patch. I haven't played Shadow Dragon and its remakes, Mystery of the Emblem and its Remake, Gaiden, or Path of Radiance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I’m Zinni! I’ve been a lurker on here since before Fates and finally decided it was time to create an account! I played Sacred Stones first, Awakening is my favorite, and I’m really excited to play Three Houses when it comes out. It’s nice to meet you all!

Hi everybody! I've been lurking about for a while now, so I finally felt like I should join in, with the grand return to consoles and whatnot!

I started off with Awakening and have played all the games to come out after it, and recently I've begun playing Path of Radiance since I got my hands on a copy.

I look forward to my future on the forums!

Hellllllllllllo there, fellow forum-goers. It's obligatory introduction time, yay.

I'm no veteran to Fire Emblem, but I've been enjoying every game I've managed to pick up, from Sacred Stones to Warriors.

I tend to come up with all sorts of "what if" ideas for classes, weapons, characters, and so on- and when I put pencil to paper, sometimes I can draw some of it, too.

I'm not sure I'll be suuuuper active on here, but when I'm around, I'll try to keep things substantial.

Thanks for reading, and here's to hoping that Three Houses is as great as it looks like it's gonna be!

/\

/ /   \ \

/ / /      \ \ \

/  /  / I          I \  \  \                                                      ?

/ /    /  /  I     o  'I  \  \   \  \   

I           I

I  '        I                                                                           

Hi ya'll!

I've been looking for someone to play Genealogy with because its just so dang depressing and lonely to play that game by yourself. At least that's how I feel.

And I figured this was the place to do that, so I joined.

I've played every Fire Emblem game from 6 and up except Echoes and Heroes. My favorite Fire Emblem game is either Blazing Sword or Radiant Dawn.

I love the Fire Emblem series with my heart. And I am proud to be part of the Fire Emblem Fanbase, and I look forward to being part of these forums too!

Hi everyone! I've been a big fan of Serenes Forest for years (always my go to place when I discovered the Tellius series).  I've been looking for other people who love Fire Emblem as much as I do, and I just want to geek out and have fun.  Feel free to call me Mooney!  And I'm a big Ike fan lol

I have used this site for Fire Emblem info for a while, and have been lurking about the forums a bit looking for info on the upcoming game 3 houses. Figured I might as well create an account while I'm doing so. -waves-