Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

Hello everyone! I have been a fan of Fire Emblem for some time now, and i have recently discovered this website, so i decided to create an account.

My favourite games in the series right now are Path of Radiance, Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776, though i still haven't played the Marth games, Awakening and Fates. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/15/2018 at 4:41 AM, Soleater said:

As a rule, Serenes Forest has it so that you can't start a topic until you have posted a certain number of times, outside of Far from the Forest.  However, for those who wanted to get to know everyone before they hit that quota, make some friends, or wanted to know the basics of the forums (not that I'm an expert, to be fair), here's the place to do it!

No need to keep it just to introductions though!  You can chat and hang out here as long as you want - no need to be shy!  Have it at it! ^^

MOD EDIT: I know you mean well, but the New Topic thing was yanked because some spammers abused it.  The last thing I want to deal with is another spamwave, but with the spam inside of existing topics.  That's why I tell people to PM me for the actual number.  Or, they can use the Search function, and see that I tell people to PM me.

If there are any questions regarding the rules/how to use this forum, feel free to send the mods a PM.  That's what they're there for!

thank you

Hi,

actually Heroes brought me here, because it was recommended to me as a good mobile game - which I think it is. Apart from that I haven't played any main title for the lack of a console, but I plan on getting Awakening and Fates soon.

Being also curious about FE3H, I was brought to this Forum by a Google search and decided to stay for the pleasant level of discussion found here.

Some people also call me Roy on the internet (for reasons unrelated to FE).

Have a nice one o/

Edited by Zadok the priest

Hey howdy hey, all!

So I got drawn in to Heroes around the launch of the game, got frustrated by the F2P/Gacha mechanics and shelled out for Awakening, and got fully sucked in.  Only finished Awakening so far (played about halfway through Birthright and Conquest but burned out on both, and barely started Echoes but then unexpectedly didn't have time to play), but hopefully Three Houses will become the second FE I actually finish.  Looking forward to chatting with y'all, though to be honest the vast majority of my posts will probably be me asking obscure questions in the games' Questions topics because I get distracted by obscure skill interactions and lore details and such and then forget to actually play. xD  Anyway, hope to get to know this side of the FE community a little bit better along the way!

(P.S. Xander is best husbando and I refuse to hear otherwise. :P)

• 1 month later...

Gidday everyone.

I started with "Fire Emblem" (the GBA one) and worked my way forwards and backwards from there. It's one of the few series that's always a day 1 purchase for me, and I'd love to talk more about it with other fans!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone here!

I've actually known about this website for a long time but never made an account until now. I'm still pretty new to the series and I'm loving it so much right now! Looking forward to interacting with everyone here and learning new things!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone, it's nice to meet you.

I think I've actually made an introductory post before, but it's been quite literally about three years since I've last even visited this website, so I'd like to make a new one, if that's alright.

In any case, hello: I'm Digi. My first Fire Emblem game was Sacred Stones, way back in 2011 when it was released on the 3DS Ambassador program. However, I was very young back then, and didn't truly get into the series until I played Awakening a fair few years later. As of right now, I've played Sacred Stones, Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses, as well as a few chapters of Radiant Dawn and a good chunk of FE7.

As a person, I can't honestly say I'm particularly interesting, haha. Still, I look forward to hopefully getting to know you all, and thanks for your time reading this!

Edited by Digi
Correcting "his" to "this."

Hiya. Name's Aslin, I am an art student, and newbie fan of Fire Emblem series! The music got me into the overall series, then Fire Emblem: Awakening got me into the gameplay aspect. As of now, Fire Emblem: Three Houses is my favorite, I love it so much. I have social media, also, where you can see my art, and I am accepting commissions, if you're interested in fanart of FE or original characters of your own!

Hello! Newish in posting, not really in join time lol. I'm a let's player currently going through 3H (and a general FE and RPG fan), so I'm scrounging forums and the like looking for tips to make my life easier! Always open to chat too!

Sup nerds been lurking for a while but 3 houses has been fun and I feel like talking about it. Played all of the ones released in America, beat blazing sword (barely I was new and Argos did everything), Sacred Stones both routes, PoR and Radiant dawn, then birthright and conquest. I’m a mess and keep restarting Awakening without just killing Grima already

Hi everyone!! It's so nice to meet you all! 😄 My name is Jenneta and I've been a fan of Fire Emblem since 2014, when I played a Demo for Awakening. Ever since then my heart and mind has been captured by Fire Emblem, LOL. ❤️ I've so far have played (in order) Awakening, Fates (Birthright/Revelations, still working on Conquest), Heroes, and Shadows of Valentia. I'm also in the process of beating Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon. 😄 I'm hoping to someday play Three Houses, the Tellius games, and of course the elusive Japanese exclusives, but all in due time. 🙂

I've known about Serenes Forest for awhile now, but finally decided to join because I wanted a dedicated place to discuss one of my favorite series of all time (as opposed to trying to discuss it on Tumblr, which gets me nowhere lol). I'm so looking forward to talking about this awesome series with everyone!! Hope you all are having a great day/night! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I've been a fan of passing interest for a few months now, I guess I can say I've got one thing that I can say about myself right now, I am a HUGE fan of the Ace Combat series (repping Claude for my boy Joe, voice of Full Band).

Also, been a motorsports fan all my life with a huge adoration for Lancia, so expect my profile pics to usually swap between multiple.

• 2 weeks later...

Sort of new, sort of not. Made account in July and almost immediately forgot about it. Just come back, looking around. Little bit daunted about what to post, not feeling like I've much to contribute, that sort of thing. Trying to get a feel for things.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm Ven. I've always wanted to jump into this forum, and I'm glad I finally getting around to it. For those of you who care, I like GBA games the best. I'm sure it's not an entire new or revolutionary opinion, but they are my favorite and first games. Hope y'all are having a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

God feels weird to finally post here. I’ve always heard of this place, mostly through reading and watching other fire emblem communities but I’ve never participated. But for myself, names Magma and I’ve been a fire emblem fan for a while now. Played the GBA games except binding blade, played awakening and played 3H. Hope you all don’t mind me much 

Edited by MagmaNaught

hello everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Fairly new to FE, (I got into it with Awakening in July 2019. You know a good game when the price has gone UP.), but thoroughly enjoyed it, along with it's sister series, the sadly departed Advance wars.

I look forward to getting to know all you lovely people, and having a good time!

Hello I'm Fallen, it's nice to meet you all. I'm new here and don't really know what i'm doing but i'm hoping to meet new people and discuss things on Fire emblem. I've known the series for a very long time my first game was Blazing Blade and I'm hoping to play all the fire emblem games someday. I'm a writer and a gamer who really enjoys hanging out with twitch streamers. Been trying to introduce my friend who is a streamer to fire emblem it's kind of been a long process but still fun. Anyways before I start rambling I hope to connect to you guys and have some fun~

Hello!

I'm not neccessarily new here, I used to be on here frequently but never really did anything ever but I'm hoping to start fresh on this account!

I started the franchise with the GBA games and really enjoyed them which prompted me to purchase Awakening, which had come out that year. I continued to pruchase Fire Emblem games and play them until I eventually realized that it was my new favorite franchise. My favorite is Thracia 776 for it's standout mechanics, character designs, and story. 

I am also a big fan of Zelda and Pokemon, of which my favorite are Twillight Princess and B/W respectively.

• 3 weeks later...

Sup. I've not actually new here, I just never post anything. And never use the site. So yeah I guess i'm new here. I'm mostly known as Abosikay, and I play a ton of videogames. When it comes to Fire Emblem, i've beaten almost all games except like FE10 and FE123. Honestly not much interesting going on for me. I have jank opinions, like how I think Genealogy sucks as a game and is redeemed by it's narrative, and only really the first gen. I also think that Byleth is terrible and that Three Houses is overrated(It's still way better than Fateswakening). But yeah, nothing else. Top three fire emblos would be Thracia, New Mystery, then Shadow Dragon. I was also a beta tester for Vestaria Saga, and a member of the Project Exile team.