Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

On 6/5/2020 at 9:31 AM, Juzio said:

Hi! My name is Annie and I've been reading this forum for several months, finally decided to post and say hi. I am writing to you from my small real estate in Sanremo, Italy here. We finally can walk and enjoy life. If you feel like chatting you can always send me a message and I will be happy to have a chat. Stay safe!

On 6/6/2020 at 4:09 AM, Eskarr said:

Hi guys! I've been using SF's ressources for years but just have subscribed today since I've discovered Mekkah's channel. I'm a huge fan of FE: I mainly played 6-7-8, Awakening and Fates and now I'm on FE9 which I have never finished yet.

FE7 is by far my favourite and the very first FE I've played. FE8 could have been my favourite if it wasn't so short, I feel like the game's lore is completely unexploited... 😞

That's being said, have a nice day and see you around!

Great to meet you both!! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys! i've been into fe for a few years, but i've been checking out the forum for a while and it seemed interesting so i joined ^^ 

other than fe, i'm also into ygo, final fantasy, and various jrpgs... nice to meet you all!

I'm new. I've finally gotten off my butt and finally made an account. Nintendo games are my passion. Everyone likes to tease about how formal I am when typing down stuff like this. The 3ds emblems were cool, but Fates could've done better. At least its music is pretty good.

Edited by FlyingKitsune
Grammar

On 6/15/2020 at 12:34 PM, zenya said:

hi guys! i've been into fe for a few years, but i've been checking out the forum for a while and it seemed interesting so i joined ^^ 

other than fe, i'm also into ygo, final fantasy, and various jrpgs... nice to meet you all!

4 hours ago, FlyingKitsune said:

I'm new. I've finally gotten off my butt and finally made an account. Nintendo games are my passion. Everyone likes to tease about how formal I am when typing down stuff like this. The 3ds emblems were cool, but Fates could've done better. At least its music is pretty good.

Eyy, welcome, welcome! We're glad to have you here!

Heya.

I've been a fan since I found FE7 way back in the day and a lurker here for quite some time. Not sure how much I'll break that habit, but we'll see.

Radiant Dawn and now Three Houses are probably my favorite games, even if I only replayed RD once to beat it on Hard.

FE7 or FE8 are probably my most replayed of all of the games thanks to a large variety of challenge runs.

My Hector Hardmode Ironman recently ended in chapter 23 thanks to a mage running out of FoW and critting Hector. He went from full health to dead in one attack. 

Golden Deer Maddening, worst class choices, is still going strong. 

Edited by Graveless

2 hours ago, Graveless said:

Heya.

I've been a fan since I found FE7 way back in the day and a lurker here for quite some time. Not sure how much I'll break that habit, but we'll see.

Radiant Dawn and now Three Houses are probably my favorite games, even if I only replayed RD once to beat it on Hard.

FE7 or FE8 are probably my most replayed of all of the games thanks to a large variety of challenge runs.

My Hector Hardmode Ironman recently ended in chapter 23 thanks to a mage running out of FoW and critting Hector. He went from full health to dead in one attack. 

Golden Deer Maddening, worst class choices, is still going strong. 

Welcome to the forest! Hope you have a great stay!

Hello Fellos,

I got into FE in 2017 when FEH came out. I'm not really an OG by most standards, I guess.

The initial appeal of FE were the medieval weapons and cool character designs, but I fell in love with the gameplay and realized that FEH only scratched the surface of what "real" FEs had. I saved up money for a 3DS only because I wanted to play FE Echoes. I have since only played FE4 and 3H after finishing Echoes. I don't play video games often anymore, but if I do it's usually 3H. I play with a little notebook and a fountain pen; Taking notes and reminders really enhances the gameplay for me.

None of my friends share my interest in Fire Emblem, so that's why I'm here.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Wil Enplem said:

Hello Fellos,

I got into FE in 2017 when FEH came out. I'm not really an OG by most standards, I guess.

The initial appeal of FE were the medieval weapons and cool character designs, but I fell in love with the gameplay and realized that FEH only scratched the surface of what "real" FEs had. I saved up money for a 3DS only because I wanted to play FE Echoes. I have since only played FE4 and 3H after finishing Echoes. I don't play video games often anymore, but if I do it's usually 3H. I play with a little notebook and a fountain pen; Taking notes and reminders really enhances the gameplay for me.

None of my friends share my interest in Fire Emblem, so that's why I'm here.

Well, we're glad to have you here! Welcome to the Forest. That's awesome that you play FE in your own way! It makes it a more unique experience when you customize it to how you want to play it.

Hello, 

I signed up here last week, but now I'd like to introduce myself. I got into Fire Emblem back with FE 8, which is my favorite, and most played Game ever since. I've mostly played the GBA games and RD, the newer games a bit less. FE1-5 are still untouched. I came here from another Forum, which grew a bit to quiet for my taste.   

Hello,

I signed up on Tuesday, and saw this in feed, so here I am. I was first introduced into fe by a friend, who was playing blazing blade. I thought the game looked really good, and decided to buy fe awakening when it released in 2013. I have been in love with the series since then and have played some others as well, including PoR and Radiant dawn. I've stayed away from the newer games for the most part (dis-including three houses).

Hello everyone, I’m Isa from France!

I’ve been a huge fan of Fire Emblem ever since Eliwood’s adventure was released in the West, and have been visiting this site and its forum for years but didn’t dare to sign up... 😅

My new favorite FE is Three Houses, but in my top are also The Sacred Stones (who stayed my fave for a long time), Path of Radiance and Awakening! 
I’ve just started collecting FE cipher cards too, which is why I finally found the courage to become a member... 

Oh, and I really like FE Heroes as well! I try to play a little everyday; while at first, I didn’t care all that much about it, it has become one of my fave mobile games after I played through Books II and III!

14 hours ago, FireEmblemFan3475 said:

Hello

14 hours ago, Sir Orson said:

Hello

13 hours ago, Neko-chan said:

Hello everyone, I’m Isa from France!

Welcome, welcome! We hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone

I've been lurking sf for a long time and then I finally make this acc >,<

My first FE is Lyn and the gang as I'm not a Japanese myself. So far my favourite series is Echoes, I don't know why maybe I am a bit romantic? 

Oh and I still stuck with my lovely 3DS xD

On 7/17/2020 at 2:33 AM, StartingArcher said:

Yo, I’m Archer and I’m a newbie to these forums. I’ve been playing Fire Emblem since Awakening released, but I haven’t actually delved into any forums outside of my own friend group. Nice to meet you all.

Hey, welcome to the Forest! Glad to have you here!

Edited by twilitfalchion

Hello, my name is kirbo. It's nice to actually make an account on here. I've used this website to help me play some fe games. 

My first game was Awakening. I got it with some money I had left over from a smart kid convention I went to(I'm from the US). About two weeks after I got Conquest and bought one of the other paths I think it's called Revelations. I don't remember because after I finished it I didn't play it much.

Last year in May, my mother and step father got me Echoes for having good grades (mainly got it after I showed Fallen Berkut to my step father. He asked if I had the game he was from and if I didn't he wanted to get it for me).

Then in August my father got me Three Houses. I have completed GD, BL, BE, and playing through the church currently(don't have my switch with me at the moment). He also got me Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Encore when it came out.

For the last two weeks I downloaded an emulator to play the gba games. I've played 7 and 8. I'm currently playing 6 right now.

I have some cipher cards, but not many. Of the ones I have I think my favorites are Lute, Delthea, and Naesala.

My favorites are(not in any order): Seth, Valter, Virion, Hector, Zephiel, Yashiro, Seteth, Ferdinand, Hubert, Xander, and Shigure.

I apologize of this is too long to read. I get really passionate when talking about Fire Emblem, and I can just go on and on. Anyways, I hope to make many more friends on here! ☺

5 minutes ago, kirbo said:

Hello, my name is kirbo. It's nice to actually make an account on here. I've used this website to help me play some fe games. 

On 7/21/2020 at 3:19 PM, iolanthus said:

Hey, I’m Z and I’ve been stalking the forum whenever I needed help, but only got around to making an acc today lol. Been playing ever since Awakening release!

Heya, welcome to the forest! We're glad you joined us and we hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Hey kinda new to fire emblem I played awakening back in the day of its release in which I loved it and only just started playing the older games in which i went on a spending crusade to collect all the hard copies I could get and just finished radiant dawn and love it even more ^_^

Is there a specific order these are to be played in btw? 

4 hours ago, Mr Wik said:

Hey kinda new to fire emblem I played awakening back in the day of its release in which I loved it and only just started playing the older games in which i went on a spending crusade to collect all the hard copies I could get and just finished radiant dawn and love it even more ^_^

Is there a specific order these are to be played in btw? 

Hi! Welcome to the forest! We're glad you joined us too and we hope you'll enjoy your stay! I've already played all Fire Emblem games, so I can help you about the specific order to be played.

I would recommend playing Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem (FE12) also known as "Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow" after playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (FE11), because New Mystery of The Emblem is the sequel of Shadow Dragon, so you'll catch up with the main story very nicely, play Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (FE9) before playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (FE10) for better understanding of the main story and also I would recommend to play Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade (FE7) before Fire Emblem: The Binding blade (FE6) for better understanding of the main story and the characters.

In case of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4) and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (FE5) is somewhat tricky, because Fire Emblem Thracia is set between Chapter 5 to Chapter 8 of the second generation storyline of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, so I'll recommend playing the first generation storyline of FE4 first before playing FE5 and then you can play the second generation of FE4 and then switch between the two. This isn't necessary, but it will help you to understand more about the entire story of FE4. If you don't want to do that (I know, because is very tricky), then you can just complete the first generation of FE4 and after that, play FE5 entirely and then you can play the entire second generation of FE4. For my experience, I did the second method that I've mentioned before, so it will not be that tricky to understand the story, but you must remember what is happening during that timeline and the connections between Thracia 776 and Genealogy of the Holy War second generation timeline. Other than those games, there aren't a specific order to be played. 

Phew! That's quite an explanation here. I hope you understand all of that 😅.

Hello I am a new Fire Emblem Content Creator and am currently doing an Ironman lets play of Path of Radiance Maniac mode, and look to continue doing ironman runs of all the Fire Emblem games hardest difficulties.  Here is a link my latest video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqIqqSKFIx806GBptkW98cQ

I hope some of you take the time to check out the channel and subscribe, I love Fire Emblem and I hope you like the content enough to stick around! 

12 hours ago, FE Dragun said:

Hello I am a new Fire Emblem Content Creator and am currently doing an Ironman lets play of Path of Radiance Maniac mode, and look to continue doing ironman runs of all the Fire Emblem games hardest difficulties.  Here is a link my latest video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqIqqSKFIx806GBptkW98cQ

I hope some of you take the time to check out the channel and subscribe, I love Fire Emblem and I hope you like the content enough to stick around! 

Welcome to the Forest! Glad to have you here!

Hello, it’s nice to meet you all. I made this account after the reddit fe community disappointed me, as it was difficult to find any actual discussions on there. This forum is much more suited to that which is nice. 

So far I’ve played Three Houses & Birthright and I’m currently playing Echoes. 

Hi all,

I played my first Fire Emblem when I first started university (Sacred Stones, if you don't count heroes) and as such, have had Fire Emblem on the brain for the past two years. I'm pretty active over on the fe reddit, but the forum format appeals to me more. I draw a lot of FE art, and hope to start my own art thread soon!

I've so far played FE4, FE7, FE8, FE13, and FE3H. FE4 is my favorite(can you tell? Sigurd was my main in heroes so I decided to play his game, and loved everything about it). All have been great fun. I'm a bit shy, but hope to be fairly active here!