Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

Hi everyone Ive been playing Fire emblem ever since 2017 and have since completed all 3 GBA FE games on hardest difficulty once, Path Of Radiance on Hard Mode, RD on Normal Mode and I am planning on playing Conquest Hard Blind later this year šŸ™‚Ā Nice to meet everyone!!!

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Crafter #8898 said:

Hi everyone Ive been playing Fire emblem ever since 2017 and have since completed all 3 GBA FE games on hardest difficulty once, Path Of Radiance on Hard Mode, RD on Normal Mode and I am planning on playing Conquest Hard Blind later this year šŸ™‚Ā Nice to meet everyone!!!

Heya! Welcome to the forest, we hope you'll have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Hello, I am Ava. Some of you mightĀ know me from twitter(IĀ don't expect many though). I don't think to be super active here but I wanted to join here because why not? I got into FE around 2018 when I decided to replay Fates Conquest, it was very fun. As of right now I've finishedĀ every FE game expect RD and FE7. My favorite FE gameĀ is Genealogy, followed by Thracia as my second favorite games, FE6 and FE8 are tied as my third favorite in the series. I hope I can at the very least find people to talk to, (especially abt the Jugdral games, I'm a huge sucker for those). Uhhh Idk what else to say now but I hope you all have a nice day/night!

1 hour ago, AvaWritesAlot said:

Hello, I am Ava. Some of you mightĀ know me from twitter(IĀ don't expect many though). I don't think to be super active here but I wanted to join here because why not? I got into FE around 2018 when I decided to replay Fates Conquest, it was very fun. As of right now I've finishedĀ every FE game expect RD and FE7. My favorite FE gameĀ is Genealogy, followed by Thracia as my second favorite games, FE6 and FE8 are tied as my third favorite in the series. I hope I can at the very least find people to talk to, (especially abt the Jugdral games, I'm a huge sucker for those). Uhhh Idk what else to say now but I hope you all have a nice day/night!

Hi! Welcome to the forest, we hope you'll have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

By the way, if you liked the Jugdral games, you may want to try TearRing, Berwick or Vestaria sagas. I've only played Berwick, so I can at least confirm that one being amazing. (Translation patches for TearRing and Berwick are here on the forums, I can link 'em to you if you want, and Vestaria is on Steam.)

Edited by Benice

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have been playing FE games for about three years now but only now am joining the forums.Ā 

Soldier is the best class, making the best FE hack Void's Blitzarre Adventure. (Go Jerome!)

Completed FE games: Mystery of the Emblem, Geneology of the holy war, Thraecia 776, Binding Blade, Blazing Blade, and lastly, Sacred Stones.

Games in progress: Shadow Dragon and the Sword of Light, GaidenĀ 

At one point I wanted to play all the games in order, but once I started Shadow Dragon, I realized that it was much less well planned out and balanced, so I never finished it or Gaiden. Someday I'll come back to them.

Class Favorites:

Cavalier: Kent (Solid stats and personality)

Fighter: Dorcas (Just because of his incredible name. Statwise, I'd go for Garcia.)

Shaman/Dark: Canas (monocle)

Myrmidon/Swordsmaster: Eyvel (she gets turned to stone)

Axe user: Gonzales (look at the man's hair)

And lastly,

Soldier: JEROME (WOOT WOOT)

Looking back, that was a really long intro. But whatever.

5 hours ago, Woruno said:

Shaman/Dark: Canas (monocle)

We are proud to welcome you as a certified man of culture!

Welcome to the forest, we hope that you'll have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings, I'm just an average FE player. I've always checked the news here on serenes but I'm looking for some friends and need some more stuff to do in my free time so I decided why not come here! Anyway I have discord if anyone wants to chat on that, although I'm looking to try and get into using the forums since that seems fun too.Ā Please tell me if I'm not doing something right since despite reading the rules I'm not exactly the best and remembering stuff, and I lookĀ  forward too talking to you all!

37 minutes ago, Melpolia said:

Greetings, I'm just an average FE player. I've always checked the news here on serenes but I'm looking for some friends and need some more stuff to do in my free time so I decided why not come here! Anyway I have discord if anyone wants to chat on that, although I'm looking to try and get into using the forums since that seems fun too.Ā Please tell me if I'm not doing something right since despite reading the rules I'm not exactly the best and remembering stuff, and I lookĀ  forward too talking to you all!

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a nice day and will enjoy your stay!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, I've played Fire Emblem since the mid 2000s and used the main site's info constantly. Decided to take the plunge and make a profile here to engage with the community, hope I fit in.

2 hours ago, bylethF said:

Hey all, I've played Fire Emblem since the mid 2000s and used the main site's info constantly. Decided to take the plunge and make a profile here to engage with the community, hope I fit in.

Welcome! We're glad to have you here! Hope that you'll have a wonderful stay.

Edited by Benice

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, all! My name is Auralite, but I go by Aura! I look forward to getting to know anyone, and I'm glad to help those who need it to the best of my ability. Glad to be here!

I'm in a few FE roleplay servers on Discord, and just a few more FE groups in general, but I hope to expand my horizons a bit and meet some new folks!

I hope we can all be friends!

34 minutes ago, Auralite said:

Hey, all! My name is Auralite, but I go by Aura! I look forward to getting to know anyone, and I'm glad to help those who need it to the best of my ability. Glad to be here!

I'm in a few FE roleplay servers on Discord, and just a few more FE groups in general, but I hope to expand my horizons a bit and meet some new folks!

I hope we can all be friends!

Hello Aura, and welcome to the Forest. I hope you end up enjoying your time here! We have a fairly friendly group here, so don't be shy in joining in any of the discussions you find interesting.

43 minutes ago, Auralite said:

hope we can all be friends!

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you here! We hope that you'll have a great stay.

EDIT: Dangit, ninja'd...

There goes my welcome streak

Edited by Benice

Hello there!

I've been a huge fan of Fire Emblem since I was a child when I played (nonstop) GBA's games. My absolute favorite is Blazing Sword.

I'd imagine myself as a Druid, even though my favorite class is Sage.

I've been recently replaying all the previous games (atm "Echoes").

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 6:55 AM, Raposa Vegana said:

Hello there!

Welcome! We're glad to have you here, so we hope that you'll have a great stay!

Heyo! The name's Zemmiphobia. Don't mind the name, it's just some random meaning I found funny at the time. Since that's a very long name, I don't mind going by 'Zem' or 'Zemmi'. Whatever you might prefer! I've played pretty much all the titles, so just wanted to find a place to chat about them from time to time! It seems like a pretty friendly place, so here's to hoping! Good to meet you all.

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you here! We hope that you'll have a fantastic stay. Lots of us are just here to chat, so you have a good shot to find what you're lookin' for.

Edited by Benice

Welcome Zemmiphobia! Thereā€™s no need to hope, I can confirm this is a friendly place. Chats abound here, and after a bit you can make your own topics, so I think youā€™ve found the right place.

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, LeBlasƩ said:

Hello,Ā  i am a french player of fire emblemĀ  who love genealogy of the holy War and great stories in general. And

escuse me if i don't write well in english

Welcome LeBlasƩ! Genealogy of the Holy Way is one of my favorites as well.

YourĀ writing was good, by the way. Perfectly understandable.

Edited by Sooks

Hiiiii! My name is Zel and I am kind of an artist. I've played Echoes, Three Houses (all 4 main routes), and just finished Awakening yesterday. I'm also a big fan of Zelda and Genshin Impact. Hopefully I'll make some friends here!Ā 

5 minutes ago, zelicaaaa said:

Hiiiii! My name is Zel and I am kind of an artist. I've played Echoes, Three Houses (all 4 main routes), and just finished Awakening yesterday. I'm also a big fan of Zelda and Genshin Impact. Hopefully I'll make some friends here!Ā 

Welcome to the forest Zel! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I also quite like Zelda (and Fire Emblem, obviously). Though I havenā€™t played one in a while. Anyway, have a nice day!

46 minutes ago, zelicaaaa said:

Welcome! We hope that you'll have a great stay! Lots of us here, myself included, love Zelda as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I've been using the site for info for a whileĀ and one day I woke up and I said: Why not sign up here? So here I am. My favourite Fire Emblem is Sacred Stones, since it was my first game in 2012 (kinda hard for me at the time now that I think) I also like other tons of rpg games and have experience in heroes since day 1, I hope IĀ can share my experiences hereĀ