Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

Heyoooo, I'm Guava!!
I've peeked at the site a little bit before but I've been wanting to get more into the fandom since I've become a big fan of the franchise in the past year or so. Nice to meet you!
I'm an artist so I like doing fanart on occasion, I'm also really bad at the games but the stories and the characters keep me going! Haha, hopefully I will be semi-active here!

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, wiseguava said:

Heyoooo, I'm Guava!!

Welcome to the forest! I'm glad that you are not a foolish Durian.

Regardless, we hope that you'll have a nice day and that you'll enjoy your stay!

On 6/2/2022 at 1:39 PM, myuma said:

hi! I love ranting about characters. Heck, I'm writing a fanfiction about Seth and Eirika in FE8 at the moment. 

I got interested in Fire Emblem around the time awakening came out and I recently began getting back into the games again. Not being a silly child has really helped in terms of getting through maps without excessive deaths, haha.

Im still learning about how to play the game well tho. I especially love the supports aspect of fire emblem combined with perma death - it makes the army feel way more real somehow.

Ahh sorry I only just saw this!! But omg, a fellow character enthusiast haha. A Seth and Eirika fanfic sounds super cool, I'd love to hear about it if you wanna share :D. I desperately need to get into FE8. And I definitely feel you on still learning to play the game well. I've been playing fates since its release and still struggle so bad with conquest sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings, long time lurker, first time poster. Decided to actually make an account for once. I will probably just lurk some more. Have a good one. 🙇‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Zero-ELEC said:

Greetings, long time lurker, first time poster. Decided to actually make an account for once. I will probably just lurk some more. Have a good one. 🙇‍♀️

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

1 hour ago, Zero-ELEC said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and you also have a good one!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Chris reporting for duty. Thought it about time I set up an account here as I have been browsing the forums for a long while.

Been playing FE games for a good few years (I'm old!) and just recently got into Cipher so have been belatedly trying to source cards for my collection. Not done any card collecting since I was a youngm'n, it's strangely satisfying and rather addictive!

5 hours ago, Grandiloquence said:

Hello, Chris reporting for duty. Thought it about time I set up an account here as I have been browsing the forums for a long while.

Been playing FE games for a good few years (I'm old!) and just recently got into Cipher so have been belatedly trying to source cards for my collection. Not done any card collecting since I was a youngm'n, it's strangely satisfying and rather addictive!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and find some good cards!

On 7/28/2022 at 11:56 PM, Sooks said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and find some good cards!

Thanks. Unfortunately it seems that some series are virtually impossible to find now so I doubt I'll get a complete set.

Still, I'm grabbing what I can when I can!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm not really a Spriter or anything (i.e I'm not good with making stuff from scratch), although I dabble and try to do some fun stuff every now and then. I've check around here before for sometime now, usually looking for good FE sprites to use and edit, but never made an account or said anything. I'm actually from the other FE forum site, the Fe Universe one, but thought it would be nice to drop by here and say hello as well. 

I'm not too good with introductions so I'll just do the same as I did when I introduced myself over there. Here's an (in)complete edit of RedBean's Brave Lyndis with Sol Katta that I'll probably get to finish when I have the chance. Probably.

Brave Lyn.gif

Edited by Ririkki

Hello, I'm shinespark! Not quite sure why I've never made an account here until now, been reading threads and relying on info from the site for years and years.

Like a lot of folks, I got into the series with the original release of FE7 and have been a fan ever since. More than any other series, FE is a gaming constant for me and has helped me weather times of stress and strife. Right now I'm mostly focused on a rebalance mod that I'm making for Three Houses, but I love both the vibrant fanart community and the nitty gritty mechanical side of things, and I've just about always got one FE replay or another on the back burner. 

Edited by shinespark

On 8/11/2022 at 8:31 AM, Ririkki said:

Hello. I'm not really a Spriter or anything (i.e I'm not good with making stuff from scratch), although I dabble and try to do some fun stuff every now and then. I've check around here before for sometime now, usually looking for good FE sprites to use and edit, but never made an account or said anything. I'm actually from the other FE forum site, the Fe Universe one, but thought it would be nice to drop by here and say hello as well. 

I'm not too good with introductions so I'll just do the same as I did when I introduced myself over there. Here's an (in)complete edit of RedBean's Brave Lyndis with Sol Katta that I'll probably get to finish when I have the chance. Probably.

Brave Lyn.gif

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to enjoy dabbling in sprites.

21 hours ago, shinespark said:

Hello, I'm shinespark! Not quite sure why I've never made an account here until now, been reading threads and relying on info from the site for years and years.

Like a lot of folks, I got into the series with the original release of FE7 and have been a fan ever since. More than any other series, FE is a gaming constant for me and has helped me weather times of stress and strife. Right now I'm mostly focused on a rebalance mod that I'm making for Three Houses, but I love both the vibrant fanart community and the nitty gritty mechanical side of things, and I've just about always got one FE replay or another on the back burner. 

Welcome, I also hope you enjoy your time here! I hope your rebalance mod goes well!

• 2 weeks later...

Oi, I'm Psycho. Decided to join since I needed a new place to hang regarding FE. Although I was a lurker at times but never bothered joining. So I'll probably be active alot if there's something of interest posted.

Introduced through Smash Brawl where I started with PoR since I was a fan of Ike (which I'm still a fan of the Tellius saga to this day since I've replayed them the most). Then moved towards the 3DS era with Awakening and then Three Houses. And ofc later down towards the GBA era.

I like to think I know alot about FE, but that'll have to be decided by others if that holds any truth.

Edited by PsychoLogical

On 8/12/2022 at 5:55 PM, shinespark said:

Welcome aboard 😀

I reckon your a fan of Metroid?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello beautiful people.

I decided to create an account here for two reasons. Mainly because I'm looking for feedback on a written project that I've been doing for a while, but also because I like the FE franchise enough that a forum dedicated to talking about it carried a certain appeal with me.

For background, I have played through Shadow Dragon (Nintendo DS) and up. I haven't played anything predating this, though I've watched a few playthrough videos for Genealogy and I think I have a decent idea of its overall gist. My favorite entry is Three Houses by far; 3 years after playing through it the first time, I maintain that Nintendo has never written a story of that sheer complexity and depth, and that Nintendo probably never will again. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all.

On 9/14/2022 at 12:48 AM, Hrothgar777 said:

Hello beautiful people.

I decided to create an account here for two reasons. Mainly because I'm looking for feedback on a written project that I've been doing for a while, but also because I like the FE franchise enough that a forum dedicated to talking about it carried a certain appeal with me.

For background, I have played through Shadow Dragon (Nintendo DS) and up. I haven't played anything predating this, though I've watched a few playthrough videos for Genealogy and I think I have a decent idea of its overall gist. My favorite entry is Three Houses by far; 3 years after playing through it the first time, I maintain that Nintendo has never written a story of that sheer complexity and depth, and that Nintendo probably never will again. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all.

Welcome aboard

I started with Blazing Blade and now Im workin on Binding Blade. I'm enjoying the story of Elibe

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm Baud, and I've been playing FE since 2021. I've played all 3 GBA games and am working on an HHM playthrough. I have many ideas on Fire Emblem and how it can be improved!

Hi, I'm ohmygod, apparently (I couldn't think of a better username :P). I'm a relatively new FE fan, as I started with Conquest and Birthright and continued playing every mainseries game released since. I've been looking for a community dedicated to FE for a while now, and I'm honestly surprised that I didn't stumble across this forum sooner!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, im T7, been a fire emblem fan since the tellius games but took a break after awakening for a while. Getting back into the series recently and really enjoy the idea of doing draft runs. Im currently playing through fates: conquest on lunatic and really enjoying it.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I'm Ambrose but you can also just call me by my username. I've been playing FEH since the release of Book 3 and started playing the mainline games last year. I've played FE4-9, 11, Awakening and Echoes. Currently playing through the Jugdral games and Eirika's route for the first time. Hope to hang out here often!