Soleater

Newbie Meet 'n Greet

17 minutes ago, Abosikay said:

Genealogy sucks as a game and is redeemed by it's narrative, and only really the first gen.

😞

18 minutes ago, Abosikay said:

I also think that Byleth is terrible and that Three Houses is overrated(It's still way better than Fateswakening).

😄 yay I think that too!

18 minutes ago, Abosikay said:

FE123

Hey how cool is FE123, Mr. future man? On what console did it release and what year?

Hey everybody, I go by Gerd online. I'm the type of person who gets his name and avatar from a character in an anime I don't even like. I figured I'd join here since I'd imagine there's way more socializing going on here than on the FE subreddit.

I've been into FE since around when Sacred Stones came out. I loved it and put tons of hours into it. Then for some reason I didn't play anything else until Fates came out. Then I went started really diving in. Needless to say, I'm a fan.

About a year ago I started doing FE let's plays on YouTube to give myself an excuse to finally getting around to playing some of the games I hadn't played yet. I started out with a blind run of FE4, and have since then also done blind runs of FE5 and FE12. Ran out of games to blind run, so now I'm doing an FE7 HHM ironman run. Come check it out: My Channel. I even have facecam now and everything just to uphold the facade that I have decent production.

Here's some things sure to spark a discussion or two:

• I actually really like the swamp maps in Echoes
  • Arcadia is my favorite map in FE6
  • FE3 is better than FE12
  • Celica is best girl. Her doing that dumb thing near the end actually made me find her more interesting. Doing dumb things doesn't make a character bad.
  • Not letting you properly arrange your units before a map in Thracia is terrible and absolutely ruins chapter 20 and the Endgame map. It's clearly only a thing because chapter 19 needed it for the story to work.

Other than that, I'm really into metal, Masaaki Yuasa's work, Touhou, SMT, and NieR: Automata. 

hello, i am also here. i am completely new to fire emblem. i am posting to reach the quota needed to post my dumb fe8 hack that makes seth's head tiny. here's my bio

"my favorite fe is listed as sacred stones because it's the only one i've played. and even then my experience is limited to playing it up to 5x, then most of the way through the self-randomized one before losing my save, then void's blitzarre adventure. this account was made solely to post a hack i made that gives seth a very tiny head. btw the "allegiance" heading doesn't even let you say "i fight for my friends". wasted opportunity. what happened there"

Names TeeGeeThree and I’m new to this forum. I’ve been a Fire Emblem fan for more then a year now, played almost all the localized games but haven’t touched the Kaga games. In just a year FE has already become my favorite video game series of all time and am looking forward to playing the games I haven’t yet. Started the series with the Blazing Blade (Sword) in early 2019 and have been in love with the series ever since.

Oi lads, name's Xyzzy, I hate Fire Emblem and have since I was a wee lad. This, by default, makes me the truest fire emblem fan until someone can post photographic evidence of beating Shozou Kaga within an inch of his life with a copy of T776.

Edited by Xyzzy
typo lmao

Hello, I came over here since I wanted to see how things were going in a more dedicated Fire Emblem community than Reddit.

Haven't touched the Kaga games so far but I've gone through most of the others. I started appreciating the franchise again with Echoes after New Mystery but it wasn't until Three Houses that I found enough of a reason to hang out with the fanbase again. The overall game hasn't caught me as well as Echoes did around its release, but I do appreciate the way they shook up the gameplay this time around.

It's been a while since I've used forums so I don't know how easily I'll engage with the community, but I'll probably be around in discord.

Hello.

I´ve been playing FE Shadow Dragon since a few years until I found out there were other games as well (at that time Echoes was out for a year or two).

Since finding out there was more to the FE series I´ve been using SF quite frequently and have otherwise lurked.

Hey all, I've been lurking for a few years, mostly looking at old arguments on unit viability for kicks, but I finally decided to take the plunge and make an account. I really love Jugdral and Tellius, and I'm currently replaying Radiant Dawn and playing TearRing for the first time. I've loved the series for a while now, I started with Sacred Stones and then moved on to 3DS-era and then Tellius, then Jugdral, then Elibe before playing Three Houses when it came out. For some reason I've never touched an old-school Archanea game.

Yo.

I'm Hello72207, and I am a new member to the FE community, only finding FE7 a few years ago in 7th grade when I was bored. Since then I have played many other FE games, and am currently in the middle of an FE1 run. I have not played any of the FE's past 8 because I only have a wii and am planning to get FE9/10 on the wii soon.

Hello, I'm BoatCat, I'm an aspiring voice actor, and I've played Fire Emblems 7, 13, 14, 15, and 16. I hope to help out in the Serenes Community as things develop in the series.

Greetings to all! I am Gandling. Huge fan of Fire Emblem 7, sub par fan of Fire Emblem 8 (Love the necromancer though) and not really a fan of 6 but I have played it.

Actually played 7 first, believe it or not. That was my first exposure to the Fire Emblem series. Love it.

Favourite Swordmaster would have to be Joshua. Love the Black and Red aesthetic,

Favourite Assassin would be Jaffar. Same deal.

Favourite Sage would definitely be Ephidel. Erk would be second best but Ephidel definitely by far.

Favourite Dark magic user would be Lyon but only because he's a Necromancer and I like his animations. Not a fan of the character himself.

I hope to learn a lot about modding Fire Emblem and sprite editing while I'm here and hopefully chat with you lot and have some fun! Thanks for reading!

Your friendly neighbourhood Necro,

Gandling.

Edited by Gandling
More details about me! :D