Jump to content
Soleater

Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Silver Star said:

Hello, it’s nice to meet you all. I made this account after the reddit fe community disappointed me, as it was difficult to find any actual discussions on there. This forum is much more suited to that which is nice. 

So far I’ve played Three Houses & Birthright and I’m currently playing Echoes. 

 

18 hours ago, Greyvenn said:

Hi all,

I played my first Fire Emblem when I first started university (Sacred Stones, if you don't count heroes) and as such, have had Fire Emblem on the brain for the past two years. I'm pretty active over on the fe reddit, but the forum format appeals to me more. I draw a lot of FE art, and hope to start my own art thread soon!

I've so far played FE4, FE7, FE8, FE13, and FE3H. FE4 is my favorite(can you tell? Sigurd was my main in heroes so I decided to play his game, and loved everything about it). All have been great fun. I'm a bit shy, but hope to be fairly active here!

Hey hey! Welcome to the forest, hope you enjoy your stay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello friends of Serenes! I created this account in order to talk to others about Fire Emblem, a series of which fans can be somewhat hard to come about IRL. I hope that I can help contribute, and make new friends while I am here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Timeley said:

Hello friends of Serenes! I created this account in order to talk to others about Fire Emblem, a series of which fans can be somewhat hard to come about IRL. I hope that I can help contribute, and make new friends while I am here.

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the forest, hope that you'll find interesting discussion and have a great time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I decided to join because I love Fire Emblem and I thought that this would be an obvious place to talk about it with people. :) Don't have too much to say right now, but hope that I enjoy my time here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my name is Glorious Showoff and I'm just a nomad who is just getting into this franchise, it seems awesome! I came joining onto here with the intent of asking for support when it comes to Fire Emblem Warriors due to me being stuck on one of the History Mode chapters that I just posted in the Fire Emblem Warriors section, I hope to be active on here when I can. If you could help me with my current struggle regarding Fire Emblem Warriors, that would highly be appreciated, thanks!

 

Edited by Glorious Showoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glorious Showoff said:

Hello, my name is Glorious Showoff and I'm just a nomad who is just getting into this franchise, it seems awesome! I came joining onto here with the intent of asking for support when it comes to Fire Emblem Warriors due to me being stuck on one of the History Mode chapters that I just posted in the Fire Emblem Warriors section, I hope to be active on here when I can. If you could help me with my current struggle regarding Fire Emblem Warriors, that would highly be appreciated, thanks!

 

Hey hey! Welcome to the forest, and we hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all! New here, sort of a newer FE nerd, probably going to get to playing at some point in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dexter249 said:

Hey all! New here, sort of a newer FE nerd, probably going to get to playing at some point in the near future.

Welcome, welcome! I, too, joined before I played an FE game-Hope that you enjoy your first game as much as I did! Which game are you thinking of playing first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Benice said:

Welcome, welcome! I, too, joined before I played an FE game-Hope that you enjoy your first game as much as I did! Which game are you thinking of playing first?

I'll probably decide that when I get closer to starting playing, probably either Shadow Dragon (No Gaiden run) or one of the GBA games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dexter249 said:

I'll probably decide that when I get closer to starting playing, probably either Shadow Dragon (No Gaiden run) or one of the GBA games.

Nice! I started with FE8, and I really liked it-I wouldn't, however, play FE7 first, as you have to deal with Lyn mode, which isn't fun. FE6 has ambush spawns, inaxeurate axes and some werid mechanics, (I personally like the latter two, though) so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to start; FE11 is also a very fun game and a good place to start. Have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I'm a new member to the forum. I've lurked on here from time to time but I figured I should eventually make an account. So here I am.  I'm not new to fire emblem tho, I started with SD right before awakening's release and I've gone though all the GBA games and everything past awakening. I look forward to interacting with all of you more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BigB said:

Hello, I'm a new member to the forum. I've lurked on here from time to time but I figured I should eventually make an account. So here I am.  I'm not new to fire emblem tho, I started with SD right before awakening's release and I've gone though all the GBA games and everything past awakening. I look forward to interacting with all of you more!

Welcome to the forest! We hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, names Leon, i'm here from https://feuniverse.us/ where I am starting up several Rom Hacks, even a few with working demos and patches. I also run a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/deathnotesage  were we show off Rom Hacks we are currently working on as well as review and/or play through from the fe community, so if you ever want us to look at yours let us know.  I hope to see some you all there.

The Sacred Stones is my all time favorite of the series. I look forward to interactions with you all as well as starting a forum on here for my projects as soon as I figure out how. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Leonnote64 said:

Hello, names Leon, i'm here from https://feuniverse.us/ where I am starting up several Rom Hacks, even a few with working demos and patches. I also run a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/deathnotesage  were we show off Rom Hacks we are currently working on as well as review and/or play through from the fe community, so if you ever want us to look at yours let us know.  I hope to see some you all there.

The Sacred Stones is my all time favorite of the series. I look forward to interactions with you all as well as starting a forum on here for my projects as soon as I figure out how. 

Welcome to the forest! I wish you good luck in all endeavors and hope you enjoy your stay!

Edited by Benice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Benice said:

Welcome to the forest! I wish you good luck in all endeavors and hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you, quick question tho, how do I gain access to post to the fan project?  When I select it, the concept tab is unselectable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leonnote64 said:

Thank you, quick question tho, how do I gain access to post to the fan project?  When I select it, the concept tab is unselectable.

To prevent spambots, to post in most forums, you have to have a certain amount of posts before you create a thread. It shouldn't take long to get access to Fan Projects, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Benice said:

To prevent spambots, to post in most forums, you have to have a certain amount of posts before you create a thread. It shouldn't take long to get access to Fan Projects, though.

Makes sense, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Sol, I go by The Great Contender.  I am in the writing process for designing my own Fire Emblem Hack.  I would like to use this site to network with others who like to design fan-made FE games.  I am still getting used to this site and hope to join with others who are willing to help bring my game to life while also talking with other FE fans about this great franchise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, defensedefumer said:

Hello everyone, I go by defensedefumer. I am from Singapore.

I have played Path of Radiance, Fates, Echoes, Three Houses and Cipher.

Hope to interact with you all!

Heya, welcome to the forest! We hope you'll have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all! I'm new and my first game I played was Blazing Blade in late 2018, then Warriors, and 3H, Awakening and Fates;: Conquest since. ^-^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, -Moonlight- said:

Hi all! I'm new and my first game I played was Blazing Blade in late 2018, then Warriors, and 3H, Awakening and Fates;: Conquest since. ^-^ 

Amazing ~ 

even people who only started playing 2 years ago have beaten more games than me

Make sure you get around to playing Sacred Stones sometime. It has the single greatest thing about this franchise: Cormag

and summoners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, -Moonlight- said:

Hi all! I'm new and my first game I played was Blazing Blade in late 2018, then Warriors, and 3H, Awakening and Fates;: Conquest since. ^-^ 

Heyo! Welcome to the forest! We hope you'll have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

53 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Make sure you get around to playing Sacred Stones sometime. It has the single greatest thing about this franchise: Cormag

Cormag is a strange way to spell Amelia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Benice said:

Cormag is a strange way to spell Amelia.

Amelia is actually the third greatest thing about this franchise

After Seth of course ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...