Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

1 hour ago, Niza said:

Hi everyone! I've been using the site for info for a while and one day I woke up and I said: Why not sign up here? So here I am. My favourite Fire Emblem is Sacred Stones, since it was my first game in 2012 (kinda hard for me at the time now that I think) I also like other tons of rpg games and have experience in heroes since day 1, I hope I can share my experiences here 

Welcome Niza! I hope you enjoy your time here.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Niza said:

Hi everyone! I've been using the site for info for a while and one day I woke up and I said: Why not sign up here? So here I am. My favourite Fire Emblem is Sacred Stones, since it was my first game in 2012 (kinda hard for me at the time now that I think) I also like other tons of rpg games and have experience in heroes since day 1, I hope I can share my experiences here 

Welcome, welcome! We are glad to have you here, so we hope that you'll have a nice day and will enjoy your stay.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Knabepicer said:

Hello, I'm Knabepicer. Favorite FE is probably FE6. Technically not a newbie as I've had an account for a while, but late introduction is better than none, I think.

Welcome Knabepicer! A late introduction is indeed better than none, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, welcome! We're glad that you decided to introduce yourself. Hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay!

Felt like making an account in case of needing some advice for whatever project I wanna start working in the future or FE in general. So here I am. Hello.

I played most FEs but I have yet to beat Tellius, some of the 3ds games, the Switch one and the Tear Ring Sagas. 

7 minutes ago, Dickleturd said:

Felt like making an account in case of needing some advice for whatever project I wanna start working in the future or FE in general. So here I am. Hello.

I played most FEs but I have yet to beat Tellius, some of the 3ds games, the Switch one and the Tear Ring Sagas. 

Welcome, glad to have you here! Good luck on any future projects.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I've been using Serenes Forest for information for some time now, but I've never really checked out the forums. I started with Three Houses about a year or two ago, and I've been going backwards in the series since then. I moved to Awakening, then Fates, then Echoes; I also just finished Path of Radiance and have started on Radiant Dawn. Echoes is my favorite so far, though I'm still eager to try the GBA and SNES games as well! I don't tend to talk much, but I'll certainly be checking out the forum more now that I have an account.

18 minutes ago, GrandmasterMorgan said:

Hello! I've been using Serenes Forest for information for some time now, but I've never really checked out the forums. I started with Three Houses about a year or two ago, and I've been going backwards in the series since then. I moved to Awakening, then Fates, then Echoes; I also just finished Path of Radiance and have started on Radiant Dawn. Echoes is my favorite so far, though I'm still eager to try the GBA and SNES games as well! I don't tend to talk much, but I'll certainly be checking out the forum more now that I have an account.

Welcome GrandmasterMorgan, we’re glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy all the FEs you have yet to play.

5 hours ago, GrandmasterMorgan said:

Welcome! We hope you'll have a nice day and will enjoy your stay!

2 hours ago, Forseti's Rage said:

Howdy everyone! My nickname is Kars, I love Fe4, my faves are Ced, Ishtar, Lewyn, Fee, Azelle, Deirdre, and Arvis

Welcome to the forest! We hope you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay!

2 hours ago, Forseti's Rage said:

Howdy everyone! My nickname is Kars, I love Fe4, my faves are Ced, Ishtar, Lewyn, Fee, Azelle, Deirdre, and Arvis

Welcome Forseti’s Rage! I hope you have a good time here!

hello everyone! i'm fuzzyren, or ren for short. just your resident artist who likes FE a good amount.

i mostly love SoV, fates and 3H, but other FE are also good. still need to finish FE01 switch port tho huhu.

my favourites: celica, ingrid, alm, sylvain, azura and takumi (yes my top 3 favourite FE ships are in this).

30 minutes ago, fuzzyren said:

hello everyone! i'm fuzzyren, or ren for short. just your resident artist who likes FE a good amount.

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay.

Edited by Benice

6 hours ago, fuzzyren said:

i mostly love SoV, fates and 3H, but other FE are also good. still need to finish FE01 switch port tho huhu.

my favourites: celica, ingrid, alm, sylvain, azura and takumi (yes my top 3 favourite FE ships are in this).

Welcome to the forest ren!

Sylvain and Ingrid is one of my favorites too.

Yo.
Joined here because collecting Cipher cards is difficult and I want to complete my collection as much as I can.

Been playing FE games since 7 on the GBA and have been hooked on the series since I first played Path of Radiance.
My dedication to mainline FE is such that I own physical copes of every game except FE1 and Gaiden. Warriors and Heroes on the otherhand don't interest me.
Favourite FE overall is Path of Radiance.
Favourite to play is Radiant Dawn.
Most played is Three Houses.

Before the pandemic I played a fair bit of smash bros and took a few small tournaments with my half-decent Ike. These days I occupy myself with pet projects while I wait out the remainder of the pandemic.

Outside of FE my gaming interests revolve around a healthy mix of YuGiOh, Dance Dance Revolution, Shmups and JRPGs.

28 minutes ago, Radirgy said:

Yo.
Joined here because collecting Cipher cards is difficult and I want to complete my collection as much as I can.

Been playing FE games since 7 on the GBA and have been hooked on the series since I first played Path of Radiance.
My dedication to mainline FE is such that I own physical copes of every game except FE1 and Gaiden. Warriors and Heroes on the otherhand don't interest me.
Favourite FE overall is Path of Radiance.
Favourite to play is Radiant Dawn.
Most played is Three Houses.

Before the pandemic I played a fair bit of smash bros and took a few small tournaments with my half-decent Ike. These days I occupy myself with pet projects while I wait out the remainder of the pandemic.

Outside of FE my gaming interests revolve around a healthy mix of YuGiOh, Dance Dance Revolution, Shmups and JRPGs.

Welcome Radirgy! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello! I'm Zavakar

I have been a Fire Emblem Fan for two years, but I haven't been involved in the community until just now.

My favorite FE game is Blazing Blade, but I love Genealogy of the Holy war and Awakening too. Other games that I often play are Pokemon, Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Megaman Zero.

Also, I'm from a non-English speaking country so sorry if my grammar isn't always perfect.

I collect Cipher cards and I'm learning to play the game (Using only starter decks tho).

2 minutes ago, Zavakar said:

Hello! I'm Zavakar

Welcome to the forest! We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

3 minutes ago, Zavakar said:

Also, I'm from a non-English speaking country so sorry if my grammar isn't always perfect.

No need to worry about that! At least from your introductory paragraph, your English grammar seems to be pretty strong.

Hello! I exist. I generally use Mars as a nickname. A lot of people call me Eli as well.

I'm an artist/writer except I never actually post anything and eventually I'll fix that, but until then you'll have to take my word for it!

I originally got into the series through Fates and then got really invested around the time SoV came out. Favorite game now is FE7 and I've been working on getting and playing some of the older games but I'm still missing Shadow Dragon, Thracia, and the Tellius games. I'll get them eventually.

4 hours ago, paleontologist-apologist said:

Hello! I exist. I generally use Mars as a nickname. A lot of people call me Eli as well.

Welcome to the forest! We're glad to have you here.