Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

2 hours ago, Heritor said:

I should probably throw myself into this thread to get the ball rolling. 

Hello, hello, I am indeed somebody who exists. I've been an avid player of Fire Emblem for quite some time, and I'm poking around here to see what's up! 

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll enjoy your stay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Silvera Oribe said:

Hi! I'm Koto/Silvera, uhm, new to Serenes- I'm pretty active on quotev, so, just thought I'd say hi!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

3 hours ago, Silvera Oribe said:

Hi! I'm Koto/Silvera, uhm, new to Serenes- I'm pretty active on quotev, so, just thought I'd say hi!

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

14 minutes ago, ToodTheDude said:

Hi, I'm Tood, I'm here because I was trying to hack Fates and (somehow) lost my Revelations and Birthright chapter scripts, so now I can't edit them... 😭I am suffering

I am a very big fan of FE though 🙂

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time! It sucks that you lost the Revelation and Birthright chapter scripts. But the best Fates path is Conquest, so it’s not too bad.

Just now, Sooks said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time! It sucks that you lost the Revelation and Birthright chapter scripts. But the best Fates path is Conquest, so it’s not too bad.

It's crazy because the game itself lets me play all 3 routes, including the ones I supposedly don't have scripts for, with literally no trouble. I'm just completely unable to edit the scripts, which sucks because I wanted to give Gunter special dialogue in chapter 27 of Rev with Jakob, Felicia and Flora.

22 hours ago, ToodTheDude said:

a very big fan of FE though 🙂

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

1 minute ago, SpacialRend said:

Greetings. FE fan since Awakening came out, branched out into Fates and have continued playing/replaying the earlier titles. 

I hope my stay here proves to be a positive change for myself and others! 

3 hours ago, SpacialRend said:

Greetings. FE fan since Awakening came out, branched out into Fates and have continued playing/replaying the earlier titles. 

I hope my stay here proves to be a positive change for myself and others! 

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, fan since I got Sacred Stones for 3DS Ambassador back in the days of yore and ended up getting back in around last year when I bought Awakening and Conquest for cheap at a local store, picked up 3H and have been getting into the fandom ever so slightly since.

9 minutes ago, Lord Caduceus said:

Hello, fan since I got Sacred Stones for 3DS Ambassador back in the days of yore and ended up getting back in around last year when I bought Awakening and Conquest for cheap at a local store, picked up 3H and have been getting into the fandom ever so slightly since.

Welcome! We're glad to have you here, and we hope that you'll have a nice stay.

21 minutes ago, Lord Caduceus said:

Welcome! Those are some good FEs, Three Houses and Conquest are my two favorites.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I've been playing Fire Emblem games and rom hacks for ages and recently made a youtube channel to showcase all of my favorite ones throughout the years! I've been using this site for so long and I'm still absolutely blown away with the level of passion and dedication people have for the series. These attributes are evident in the rom hacks that fans produce so I'm really looking forward to replaying my personal favorites, as well as any suggestions you peeps might have!

Well that's my introduction, I hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays. Here's to 2022 being the year that covid finally releases its grip on the world for good. 🙂

Edited by TheRomHackist

22 minutes ago, TheRomHackist said:

Hey everyone! I've been playing Fire Emblem games and rom hacks for ages and recently made a youtube channel to showcase all of my favorite ones throughout the years! I've been using this site for so long and I'm still absolutely blown away with the level of passion and dedication people have for the series. These attributes are evident in the rom hacks that fans produce so I'm really looking forward to replaying my personal favorites, as well as any suggestions you peeps might have!

Well that's my introduction, I hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays. Here's to 2022 being the year that covid finally releases its grip on the world for good. 🙂

Welcome! I hope you’re enjoying your holidays too!

1 hour ago, TheRomHackist said:

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay.

Which hack has been your favorite so far?

44 minutes ago, TheRomHackist said:

Thank you Sooks! I did enjoy them thank you very much, how about you? You seem to be the resident greeter around here haha, good job making people feel welcome 🙂

Thank you! I do try, so it’s nice that someone noticed!

Mine were good, I had some fantastic food courtesy of my relatives and got to spend time with some cool family members I don’t get to see much, playing games and stuff like that, so I definitely enjoyed the holidays.

22 hours ago, Benice said:

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay.

Which hack has been your favorite so far?

Thanks for the welcome! As for my favorite hack, that is such a tough one. I have many favorites like Road to Ruin, Requiem, and Death or Glory! I'm sure I have more favorites that I'm forgetting at the moment haha. How about you, are you into rom hacks?

22 hours ago, Sooks said:

Thank you! I do try, so it’s nice that someone noticed!

Mine were good, I had some fantastic food courtesy of my relatives and got to spend time with some cool family members I don’t get to see much, playing games and stuff like that, so I definitely enjoyed the holidays.

Glad to hear you had some great days! What games do you like to play?