Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

Just now, TheRomHackist said:

How about you, are you into rom hacks?

Not particularly in terms of playing, but I find them really neat. I love seeing what people can pull out of the bag.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Not particularly in terms of playing, but I find them really neat. I love seeing what people can pull out of the bag.

Oh man you gotta give them a try! Especially since your favorite Fire Emblem game is Binding Blade, same as me

Have you ever seen any gameplay from Project Ember? That might be one you'd enjoy 🙂

2 minutes ago, TheRomHackist said:

Have you ever seen any gameplay from Project Ember? That might be one you'd enjoy 🙂

tbh, I really like FE6 largely because there's a plethora of terrible units for me to use- IIRC PE makes changes that I certainly understand, such as making Roy really strong, but I'm not entirely sold on the concept just yet. Still, I shouldn't pass judgement until I try out!

3 minutes ago, TheRomHackist said:

Oh man you gotta give them a try! Especially since your favorite Fire Emblem game is Binding Blade, same as me

Aye. I'm on a bit of a non-SRPG kick right now, but I know that when I have an itch to do some thinking, I'll have a lot of great fanmade options.

19 hours ago, Benice said:

tbh, I really like FE6 largely because there's a plethora of terrible units for me to use- IIRC PE makes changes that I certainly understand, such as making Roy really strong, but I'm not entirely sold on the concept just yet. Still, I shouldn't pass judgement until I try out!

Aye. I'm on a bit of a non-SRPG kick right now, but I know that when I have an itch to do some thinking, I'll have a lot of great fanmade options.

I also like fe6 because of all the bad units, makes it feel more realistic imo. You are right about PE buffing Roy a ton, so I'll let you off the hook for playing it for now! Also a question for you if you don't mind answering, is there like general thread where everyone talks and hangs out in? I feel bad hogging the newbie thread after I've already given my introduction lol

7 minutes ago, TheRomHackist said:

Also a question for you if you don't mind answering, is there like general thread where everyone talks and hangs out in? I feel bad hogging the newbie thread after I've already given my introduction lol

That'd be the Teehee thread in Far From the Forest->Forum Games. It's a nice crew over there! It's not official, but it's basically the chat thread of the forums.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I hate Fire Emblem. I am a true and honest(tm) Fire Emblem fan. 

OP Thracia Wrath is the best designed skill in the series, and it's only able to not be completely overpowered due to other Thracia mechanics. Discuss. 

1 minute ago, Nozomi Kasaki said:

Hello guys! I'm a newbie here in this website. It's nice to meet you guys here.

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:18 PM, Ryan Cynic said:

Hi, I hate Fire Emblem. I am a true and honest(tm) Fire Emblem fan. 

9 hours ago, Nozomi Kasaki said:

Hello guys! I'm a newbie here in this website. It's nice to meet you guys here.

Welcome, you two! I hope you enjoy your time here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm Exile, used to be around here in the beginning days of Gheb FE and the other atrocities releases by the infamous Nightmare module. Last time I did any FE modding, Windows XP was in the middle of its lifecycle, so... I'm old 😥. Looking to play some romhacks again on a 351mp

30 minutes ago, Exile said:

Hello!

I'm Exile, used to be around here in the beginning days of Gheb FE and the other atrocities releases by the infamous Nightmare module. Last time I did any FE modding, Windows XP was in the middle of its lifecycle, so... I'm old 😥. Looking to play some romhacks again on a 351mp

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and find some good romhacks!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ThePrimeOne said:

Hey there! Name's Prime. I've been in the FE fandom for a little while now, but this is my first time on Serenes Forest. Hoping to be at least a little bit active on here 🤞

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

43 minutes ago, ThePrimeOne said:

Hey there! Name's Prime. I've been in the FE fandom for a little while now, but this is my first time on Serenes Forest. Hoping to be at least a little bit active on here 🤞

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay.

Hello, am new here. I am legally bound to say that I don't like Fire Emblem despite spending an insatiable amount of hours into FEH, plus playing all the newer (3DS onwards) games. 

11 minutes ago, Itoran said:

Hello, am new here. I am legally bound to say that I don't like Fire Emblem despite spending an insatiable amount of hours into FEH, plus playing all the newer (3DS onwards) games. 

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! You’ll find a lot of people here who agree that Fire Emblem is the worst thing ever created by mankind.

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a nice day and will have favorable pulls in FEH.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm new (well, just stopped lurking anyways). Fire Emblem is awful etc etc. Hope we can all get along or argue ourselves to death about which units are slightly better than others in hyper specific circumstances, whichever comes first!

3 hours ago, Lunar Bunnies said:

Hello everyone, I'm new (well, just stopped lurking anyways). Fire Emblem is awful etc etc. Hope we can all get along or argue ourselves to death about which units are slightly better than others in hyper specific circumstances, whichever comes first!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, and you get to do those other things too!

• 1 month later...

Hii, I'm Bee :). I'm new to the site, but I hope to be active now that I'm here! I think at this point, fe is like a parasite in my life that just won't go away, whether for better or worse. But if you also love to hate (or hate to love) fire emblem and enjoy ranting about silly little characters, hmu!!!

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have an excellent day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

Ruben's army of Conquest story lovers grows...

I made a profile here years ago after having heard unflattering stories. I've since gotten over myself and I'm here now after failing to figure out why Paragon keeps crashing on me. 

On 5/29/2022 at 7:45 AM, princessapricot said:

Hii, I'm Bee :). I'm new to the site, but I hope to be active now that I'm here! I think at this point, fe is like a parasite in my life that just won't go away, whether for better or worse. But if you also love to hate (or hate to love) fire emblem and enjoy ranting about silly little characters, hmu!!!

hi! I love ranting about characters. Heck, I'm writing a fanfiction about Seth and Eirika in FE8 at the moment. 

I got interested in Fire Emblem around the time awakening came out and I recently began getting back into the games again. Not being a silly child has really helped in terms of getting through maps without excessive deaths, haha.

Im still learning about how to play the game well tho. I especially love the supports aspect of fire emblem combined with perma death - it makes the army feel way more real somehow.

Hi everyone! I'm Argo Sleuf. A violinist working on transcribing the OST for Thracia 776 with YouTuber Michael Harding.

I love Fire Emblem and strategy games in general.

I'm also somewhat of a "PR person" for a fan project a friend of mine is working on. I've been idle on the site a while but I never really introduced myself until now. I look forward to speaking with you all in the near future.