Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

On 6/18/2018 at 12:48 AM, -Primal- said:

Ah, ok thanks so much for the suggestions @Soleater

Np!  ^^

On 6/18/2018 at 4:05 AM, Revon said:

Hey. I'm a long-time Fire Emblem fan and sort-of lurker around here. My first game was Binding Blade I dunno how long ago. I've played and finished Shadow Dragon, Shadows of Valentia, Genealogy of the Holy War, Binding Blade, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Awakening, and all three routes of Fates. I have played but not finished Radiant Dawn and plan to play Thracia 776. My favorites would be a toss up between FE4, 7, and 8. My favorite characters include Chrom, Celica, Hector, Minerva, Sothe, Finn, Leo, and a crap ton more.

I decided to finally make an account in case I feel like posting for some reason or another. I'm not really sure what else to say, so I'll just end it here.

Iloveyouriconokayhisohfudoishgfuodhgiuo

Welcome!  I see you have an excellent taste in characters, Chrom is the best and I will fight anyone on this, but it's great to met you no matter what ^^

On 6/18/2018 at 5:28 AM, IonicAmalgam said:

I don't know what happened to my old account (says can't find email, maybe someone hacked it, didn't have a strong pass) but I was sure I had one a long time ago (posted like twice or something here on Fates).

Played all of the fire emblems (the ones localized into English) since the GBA era, made a bunch of spreadsheets for Fire Emblem games (maintained one for Heroes for a while until I decided it was eating up too much of my time). Hope Four Seasons is good, Echos is my favorite Fire Emblem. Awakening was good too.

Well then, welcome back!  I'm hoping Four Seasons/Three Houses is great too - it looks fantastic from the trailer alone :D

Awakening was very good ^^

On 6/18/2018 at 5:48 AM, grinus said:

@Revon @IonicAmalgam Welcome back from the shadows. 

@Soleater Just keeping the abode warm for you, my liege. 

- Chrom voice - WE'D BE LOST WITHOUT YOU, FREDERICK

On 6/19/2018 at 9:28 AM, gjuptonv said:

Oh man I haven't been here in ages, not since I lived at Sick Kids in '09. I'm hoping to iron-man the entire series before Three Houses comes out next year, and would like to post here and get some ideas for various runs (e.g. Echoes NM/CL Blitzkrieg Iron-Man, Geneaology PMU, etc.)

Hopefully I chat with you all during my time here.

- waves - Wb!!  It's nice to meet you - I wish you luck on your various hellish runs! :D

On 6/20/2018 at 2:19 AM, P.Scoop said:

So hi, P.Scoop is my name. I'm into the Fire Emblem for years now, though only played a few games due myself want to beat Blazing Blade first. (I was going for 100% but after watching The Completionist's video I've decided not do it) I'm not a talkative kind of guy so I don't think I'm gonna say much in here. Oh well.

What'sP.Scoopsupposedtomeano-o

That's okay - welcome!  I hope you enjoy your stay anyway, and I'll always be up for a chat regardless ^u^

On 6/21/2018 at 6:12 PM, Myu said:

Hey everybody! I made this acc back in January, but never posted anything, so I guess... Here I am!

Decided to migrate here after my 3½ year stay on another forum turned pretty sour. Hope I can get along well with y'all!

Members from am FE based RP I had over on the old site are also moving. Shameless self promotion, but we're gonna start that up here soon.

Roleplay group?  Oooh, what kind (like OCs, established characters, etc.)?  I'd be interested in joining, if you'll have me :o

Welcome!  It's great to meet you ^o^

On 6/21/2018 at 6:27 PM, Gigavoir said:

Heya, I'm Gigavoir. Just call me Giga, or don't. Your choice. 

I'm a big Nintendo fan in general, particularly Smash, FE, and Splatoon. I also complain about these things a lot, so rip I guess. 

I also do art a lot, usually pen and paper but sometimes I make pixel art too. Overall I'm quite boring, so hope you can make room for me here!

Is...is everyone in your group gonna have Octoling icons?  Because that would be PERFECT

Welcome!  Tbh, complaining about the things you love is a big mood okay

I'd love to see some of your art sometime!

On 6/21/2018 at 6:44 PM, InsertUserHere said:

Guess what, I'm not a part of "everyone", just some random person you've known a long time, but hi. I'm going to needlessly take up space! c:

As for myself- I'm InsertUserHere on this site, although I've never actually used this exact name before. I like Nintendo (although I do like other stuff, it's usually on a nintendo system). You might be beginning to see a pattern with new members from within the past hour on this thread, since I also like Splatoon, Smash Bros, Pokemon, and of course, Fire Emblem. And drawing. Yep. Not great at introducing myself to people, but at least I can say I tried... kinda?

You probably won't see me all that much, but hello anyway! I hope you have a nice day, whoever you are!

So at least Splatoon mmk I can roll with this

Heyo!  Welcome to the forums!  Always nice to have fresh blood :3

I love how all three of you seem to have the BEST taste in games - me, excluding FE because that's obvious, I'm a big fan of Pokemon, Zelda, Kid Icarus (y'know, when it's not dead), Splatoon's p great, among other things.

And don't worry, you're fine ^^

On 6/21/2018 at 8:49 PM, Killgore5253 said:

Hello everyone, I am Killgore52, or call me Erik.  I am an Ocarina of Time Modder.  I make custom maps in Sketchup and import them into OoT, I had even made a few videos of WIP builds of maps and uploaded them onto youtube.  Since my junior year of high school, I have wanted to make an N64 Zelda Hack and an FE5 hack since those are on my list of favorite games.  After seeing Emblem Chronicles 7, my Fire Emblem love has been reignited and in the future, I'd like to make an FE5 hack (I have heard it is difficult to hack that game because it doesn't have pointers.)  In the mean time, take a look at my OoT content.

Those.  Look.  REALLY GOOD so far - I love the desolate, eerie vibe coming from them - I'd love to see an FE hack from you!!

Welcome! I can't wait to see more content from you :D

On 6/21/2018 at 9:59 PM, Snek Overlord said:

Well, it seems that I have arrived.

~=}-{=~

I'm known by a lot of things around the internet, most names involving the color blue, for whatever reasons, but I"m going to change that for this round, going with the name Snek Overlord due to encouragement of a friend of mine.
I'm an age from a place in the 'States, and honestly haven't played all too many Fire Emblem games. At least, not on the right system. 

I'm an artist of sorts, although I'm not too big of a fan of my own work, being far too critical of my own mistakes and not sharing enough for people to be able to say if it's good or bad. 

I'm a shy and secluded individual, although I try to be as friendly as I can to strangers online, do to not wanting to scare another victim potential friend away due to being too dark or cynical, but I try my best.

...So much for the Splatoon Themes *flushes all of my conspiracy notes down the drain*

annnnnnnnyway, hey there!  There's no need to be shy - there are a lot of friendly people on this forum!  (Ik it's anecdotal, by it's what I've seen on these forum so far ^^)

And hey!  I'm an age too!!! :DDD

On 6/21/2018 at 10:16 PM, Bill Cipher said:

Oi, I have arrived.

Anyways, I’m Bill Cipher. Not the guy from the show obviously, he’s very dead. Call me Bill if you want.

I’m just a guy who enjoys playing video games, such as Fire Emblem(obviously), Pokemon, Zelda, etc. Mostly Nintendo stuff, since I’ve grown up with them in my life.

So yeah, I’ll be hanging around here a while.

Sorry if this introduction sucks, I’m not very good at this sort of thing.

Oml this entire group is great :D

Welcome!  How are we supposed to know you aren't actually Bill Cipher? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

And you're okay - you're introduction is better that mine (in where I bugged people on other introduction forums until someone noticed me *shot*)

On 6/21/2018 at 10:32 PM, SuperDK said:

Just spent the past 10 minutes trying to figure out how to start a topic before reading this. I have never used forums before, so this is a new experience for me. It appears that I will need to go make a few replies, so that I can start asking around for the information that I need for a project that I'm working on.

Don't worry about it!  P sure I did give you the information you were looking for, but no matter; I wish you good luck on the project!  Welcome!!  ^u^

On 6/22/2018 at 3:38 AM, Bon said:

a little rust, soon will getting a better mic.

Yeeeeeeeah the audio cut out entirely o-o

No idea - but hey there; before it all sort of imploded, I thought the video was really funny!  (A TALE THAT IS OLD, AND DATED)

On 6/22/2018 at 1:55 PM, nokoly said:

Hello. I'm new to this site. FE is one of my favorite game series.

Thank you.

...Most of us

Heyo!  If you have any questions about stuff, you can either hit me up, or as Eclipse (who kinda has to know this stuff) - I'll TRY not to bite :33

On 6/22/2018 at 10:09 PM, DMan64 said:

Hi, at the time I'm writing this I'm brand new to this place.  Anyhow, I'm a bit of a newer fan of the series.  The first game I played was the Sacred Stones, though the first game I beat was Awakening.  Afterwards I became a fan and have since gone back to play some of the other games, such as the other 3ds games, the game boy games, Path of Radiance, and Shadow Dragon, as well as dabbling in the spin offs.  I've not beaten all of them yet, seeing as I'm a busy college student with two jobs :D, but I do plan on completing them at some point, as well as play the Japan exclusive games at some point.  I'm going for a writing career and am currently working on a few different projects, including poetry, short stories, as well as a novel.

At the time of writing, I was very dead and was bad at replying.  I will most certainty still be both of those in the future.

Hey there!  Good choice in the career path, and I wish you good luck! ^^

16 hours ago, NeonMiru said:

Uhhh. Hi! I just joined recently because I was bored with online classwork I've been lurking around here and figured, eh, why not lol.

So... yeah! Happy to be here. o/;;

It's my personal theory that we're all just kind of upgraded lurkers tbh.

Hi!  Happy to have you :D

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the new user block is a neat and good idea, it makes it difficult for someone like me, I've got a few ideas I wanna share, but outside of that, I don't really have a lot to say. So it makes it difficult to be here. Either way, I've got a fair few original characters made for once I learn how to use FEBuilder without breaking everything by pure accident. I enjoy playing Fire Emblem games, but oddly enough, a lot of it is rather frustrating to me, so I tend to take long breaks, which is why I have in progress runs of basically every game in the series but Fates and Awakening (not that those two aren't without their own problems) anyway, I suppose I'm here to have a good time and share some FE related silliness with the people of the internet.

Hi, I've been consulting this site for Fire Emblem info for a long time and I've played every game released in the US. Like those above I tend to lurk around discussions here and there online. I figured now was as good of a time as any to try to change that and be a bit more social and maybe eventually get some new insight into various subjects. I'm fairly used to how forums work, though it has been a long time since I really participated in one. My first forum was the late Nintendo NSider Forums and after that I started my own that maintained a small but fairly close group of friends. It's been pretty dead for a while as well, though I still keep in touch with some of them at least.

Fire Emblem has been a pretty big inspiration of mine. While I prefer drawing anthropomorphic animals (I'm not a furry before anyone gets the wrong idea), the structure of the web comic I'm looking to start in the near future was founded upon the basic structure of Fire Emblem's method of storytelling. I love pirates and science fiction, but medieval fantasy is my favorite setting of all. I love swords, though I also appreciate a wide variety of medieval weaponry and elemental magic in particular.

That should be more than sufficient as an introduction. I look forward to discussing one of my favorite video game franchises with everyone here!

16 hours ago, Blues LeSharpe said:

Hi, I've been consulting this site for Fire Emblem info for a long time and I've played every game released in the US. Like those above I tend to lurk around discussions here and there online. I figured now was as good of a time as any to try to change that and be a bit more social and maybe eventually get some new insight into various subjects. I'm fairly used to how forums work, though it has been a long time since I really participated in one. My first forum was the late Nintendo NSider Forums and after that I started my own that maintained a small but fairly close group of friends. It's been pretty dead for a while as well, though I still keep in touch with some of them at least.

Fire Emblem has been a pretty big inspiration of mine. While I prefer drawing anthropomorphic animals (I'm not a furry before anyone gets the wrong idea), the structure of the web comic I'm looking to start in the near future was founded upon the basic structure of Fire Emblem's method of storytelling. I love pirates and science fiction, but medieval fantasy is my favorite setting of all. I love swords, though I also appreciate a wide variety of medieval weaponry and elemental magic in particular.

That should be more than sufficient as an introduction. I look forward to discussing one of my favorite video game franchises with everyone here!

Welcome aboard, FE was a great source of inspiration for me too, the last year was not a good year and even i stopped drawing even my own stuff, i understand your point. ^^

On 6/30/2018 at 1:11 PM, Soleater said:
On 6/21/2018 at 7:49 PM, Killgore5253 said:

Hello everyone, I am Killgore52, or call me Erik.  I am an Ocarina of Time Modder.  I make custom maps in Sketchup and import them into OoT, I had even made a few videos of WIP builds of maps and uploaded them onto youtube.  Since my junior year of high school, I have wanted to make an N64 Zelda Hack and an FE5 hack since those are on my list of favorite games.  After seeing Emblem Chronicles 7, my Fire Emblem love has been reignited and in the future, I'd like to make an FE5 hack (I have heard it is difficult to hack that game because it doesn't have pointers.)  In the mean time, take a look at my OoT content.

Those.  Look.  REALLY GOOD so far - I love the desolate, eerie vibe coming from them - I'd love to see an FE hack from you!!

Welcome! I can't wait to see more content from you :D

Thank you! When tools become available to modify FE5, then I'll make an FE hack. For now, OoT all day baby.

Hi, I'm just getting into the series after I finally decided to try playing sacred stones that I got as part of the 3DS ambassador program and I've since done Eliwood mode of 7 and am going through 6 currently and am planning on tackling other games at some point.
I want to form a throuple with Hector and Rath <3

Other than Fire Emblem, I'm a fan of visual novels like Root Double and Umineko no naku koro ni and other visual novel-esque stuff like the Zero Escape series and the Ace Attorney games. I'm also into the Zelda games and Pokemon and Xenoblade Chronicles etc etc etc the list goes on blahblahblah....

anyway I can't think of anything else about me because I'm rly boring lmao 

Hi im kinda new in serenesforest and yeah, i have played almost all FE (i am planning to play the TELIUS series) i am just an half dutch/japanese guy who played FE since sacred stones, and u guys will notice mine bad english, but yeah leave that problem aside mine hobby is TRPG, reading JP books, anime, and drawing illutrations on PC(still a newbie), i am planning to translate an japanese romhack(i got permissions to translate it from the maker) and i am plannig to make an topic about the translation project of the japanese romhack but i can't post it so here i am writing an intrduction about my self lol. 

I fell in love on fire emblem because it was kinda mine first game that let you think action by action.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what is going on here, but here goes. 

My name is Dropkick, and I'm technically three people on one account. 

There's myself (of which I am DK) , CamHarkness and Tyr. We all love Fire Emblem, and well this will be fun I guess. We'll usually tell you who's talking or who's doing what. 

We were really drawn here for two reasons. 

1. We're ROM hackers, and are currently making a ROM hack of FE8 called "Road To Victory" 

2. DK is fairly avid on Fort Mangs, and thus some guy over on FT. Mangs said we should go here to share our ideas instead of flooding their "#FE-Hacks" section. DKs fault, not ours. 

Anyways, we're all glad to be here, to meet you, whatever. 

We just need a little help getting to grips with controls, rules all that crap. 

(Scrap that Rules part, Cam is reading the Forum rules ATM.) 

Well whatever glad to meet you all. 

Hello, you can call me prince, if you want, i joined like 2-3 days ago, the forums seems to be a chill and neat place ive played FE7 (still not finished) FE8 (not finished too) Sacred Stones (yep still didnt finish this too) and i couldnt play Fates so i just watched a Lets Play on Youtube ;)))

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 2:33 PM, NeoMasterZX said:

While the new user block is a neat and good idea, it makes it difficult for someone like me, I've got a few ideas I wanna share, but outside of that, I don't really have a lot to say. So it makes it difficult to be here. Either way, I've got a fair few original characters made for once I learn how to use FEBuilder without breaking everything by pure accident. I enjoy playing Fire Emblem games, but oddly enough, a lot of it is rather frustrating to me, so I tend to take long breaks, which is why I have in progress runs of basically every game in the series but Fates and Awakening (not that those two aren't without their own problems) anyway, I suppose I'm here to have a good time and share some FE related silliness with the people of the internet.

Well, I hope that you got past the content block, so you can post your ideas!  And I'd love to hear about your characters sometime :o
Welcome!!

On 7/1/2018 at 5:05 PM, Blues LeSharpe said:

Okay, I'm starting to think I need to charge for Lurking Clan subscriptions >:3

Welcome!  Fire Emblem's a big source of inspiration for me as well, though not always in the game's best...favor?  That's a way to put it (trying to rewrite all of Fates because I'm bitter)  I hope you enjoy your stay! ^u^

@Killgore5253

Prolly should move your message out of the post v late on pointing that out ;-;

On 7/8/2018 at 8:05 AM, Clinty said:

Hi, I'm just getting into the series after I finally decided to try playing sacred stones that I got as part of the 3DS ambassador program and I've since done Eliwood mode of 7 and am going through 6 currently and am planning on tackling other games at some point.
I want to form a throuple with Hector and Rath <3

Other than Fire Emblem, I'm a fan of visual novels like Root Double and Umineko no naku koro ni and other visual novel-esque stuff like the Zero Escape series and the Ace Attorney games. I'm also into the Zelda games and Pokemon and Xenoblade Chronicles etc etc etc the list goes on blahblahblah....

anyway I can't think of anything else about me because I'm rly boring lmao 

Ah come on, don't sell yourself short!  Zelda and Pokemon are great <3  Which games of those two do you like?
Anyway, welcome! ^o^

On 7/12/2018 at 10:14 AM, CL987 said:

Hi im kinda new in serenesforest and yeah, i have played almost all FE (i am planning to play the TELIUS series) i am just an half dutch/japanese guy who played FE since sacred stones, and u guys will notice mine bad english, but yeah leave that problem aside mine hobby is TRPG, reading JP books, anime, and drawing illutrations on PC(still a newbie), i am planning to translate an japanese romhack(i got permissions to translate it from the maker) and i am plannig to make an topic about the translation project of the japanese romhack but i can't post it so here i am writing an intrduction about my self lol. 

I fell in love on fire emblem because it was kinda mine first game that let you think action by action.

No worries about poor English - it's my first language I don't even have a good grasp on it

Or any grasp

what's english

Anyway, that's really cool!  I hope you make good progress on your translation (we could always use those, y'know) - Welcome aboard! :D

On 7/20/2018 at 8:30 PM, Dropkick said:

I have no idea what is going on here, but here goes. 

My name is Dropkick, and I'm technically three people on one account. 

There's myself (of which I am DK) , CamHarkness and Tyr. We all love Fire Emblem, and well this will be fun I guess. We'll usually tell you who's talking or who's doing what. 

We were really drawn here for two reasons. 

1. We're ROM hackers, and are currently making a ROM hack of FE8 called "Road To Victory" 

2. DK is fairly avid on Fort Mangs, and thus some guy over on FT. Mangs said we should go here to share our ideas instead of flooding their "#FE-Hacks" section. DKs fault, not ours. 

Anyways, we're all glad to be here, to meet you, whatever. 

We just need a little help getting to grips with controls, rules all that crap. 

(Scrap that Rules part, Cam is reading the Forum rules ATM.) 

Well whatever glad to meet you all. 

I can't wait to see your ROM hack!  If you have a forum about ROM updates, could you point me towards it?  Also, I'm not sure if three people on the same account is allowed?  It probably is, I would just double check, 'tis all

Glad to meet you too, you three!

On 7/21/2018 at 9:52 AM, PrinceOfSorrowsxX said:

Hello, you can call me prince, if you want, i joined like 2-3 days ago, the forums seems to be a chill and neat place ive played FE7 (still not finished) FE8 (not finished too) Sacred Stones (yep still didnt finish this too) and i couldnt play Fates so i just watched a Lets Play on Youtube ;)))

It's okay exposure to Fire Emblem Fates can be lethal

Heyo!  I hope you enjoy your stay! \ ^w^ /

@Soleater I'm not sure what my favourite Pokemon game would be... maybe emerald? Hoenn was my first region so it's got a lot of nostalgia for me :3

favourite Zelda though is definitely Majora's Mask <3 it's so dark, and I really enjoyed the lack of dungeons giving more space for sidequests that helped humanise thr people of Termina.

Hello

My name's Valesti and I've been an FE player for a long time now but just started to use this forum so hi! I listen to K-Pop if you didn't know by my avi (Jessica <333) so if you do too LET ME KNOW!

Anyway I'd have to say my favorite game is 7, and I'm playing through Radiant Dawn right now for the first time and I'm really loving the Tellius series as well. Also, Shamans are my favorite class ever I think. Ok bye <3

Edited by Valesti

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since anyone's responded to this thread but... Hi! I just recently joined the forums!

I'm still getting my profile together, but as for a short intro, I was introduced to FE through Awakening. I own FE Warriors, FE Echoes, Sacred Stones, both routes to FE Fates, however, I've only completed Awakening so far (several times actually) and I'm still slowly on my way to completing everything else lol.

I also like to play FE Heroes every now and then! Uh... aside from that.... I'm happy to be here!

Hi! 

I'm brand new here and haven't really participated in a forum before, so I'm very excited to try something new! :D

I've been a FE fan for a long time and have played Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Awakening, Fates, Echoes, and Heroes. I'm looking into getting a switch for the new FE game! :D I also really like drawing and making little VNs in my free time. 

FE has been a big inspiration for me art-wise and I love designing characters that would look at home in a FE game :D. I'd love to do a FE rom hack one day but I struggle a fair bit with learning technical stuff so that would probably be a long time from now, haha. 

It's nice to meet everyone!

Oh jesus if I'd known that this topic existed I'd probably been much less nervous when I just joined, but hey it's not been a much time since then and ya girl is still nervous so why not give it a shot?

On 8/5/2018 at 10:08 PM, SocialJusticeBowWarrior said:

Hi.

I am someone who exists.

Bow users are good by the way.

Hello person who exists!  It is I - person who barely exists, but who is glad to meet you anyway ^^  Bow users are v good except in Awakening usually

On 8/4/2018 at 1:49 AM, g0g0g0 said:

Hi, long time fan of Fire Emblem and Pokemon. Haven't been on an actual forum since like 2014, but I decided to come out of lurking and join one of my favorite FE sites!

Well, welcome back!  ^u^  You have great tastes :D

On 8/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, Clinty said:

@Soleater I'm not sure what my favourite Pokemon game would be... maybe emerald? Hoenn was my first region so it's got a lot of nostalgia for me :3

favourite Zelda though is definitely Majora's Mask <3 it's so dark, and I really enjoyed the lack of dungeons giving more space for sidequests that helped humanise thr people of Termina.

Ooooh nice, I'm a Sinnoh fan myself, with my first game being Pokemon Pearl :D  Y'know, I've never seen anyone's favorite region be anything but their starting region...Hmmmm...

Majora's Mask is fantastic - I've only played the remake, but it's sooo well made, much tighter and with more care than OoT imo.  Though my favorite is Twilight Princess (though BoW, WW, and even MM at times threaten TP's position sometimes), while not the hardest game, it's just a lot of fun, with it's bosses and dungeon design, and it's story and atmosphere are fantastic; Midna really pulls the whole thing together, and is one of my favorite characters of all time ^u^

On 8/7/2018 at 10:12 PM, Valesti said:

Hello

My name's Valesti and I've been an FE player for a long time now but just started to use this forum so hi! I listen to K-Pop if you didn't know by my avi (Jessica <333) so if you do too LET ME KNOW!

Anyway I'd have to say my favorite game is 7, and I'm playing through Radiant Dawn right now for the first time and I'm really loving the Tellius series as well. Also, Shamans are my favorite class ever I think. Ok bye <3

Heyo Valesti!  It's great to meet you - I don't really listen to K-Pop (at all), but it seems p cool! ^^

Never played 7 or Tellius, but they look super cool :o  My favorite classes have to be Manaketes or Wyvern Riders; why do you like Shamans?

On 8/29/2018 at 4:27 PM, its cj said:

It's been a while since anyone's responded to this thread but... Hi! I just recently joined the forums!

I'm still getting my profile together, but as for a short intro, I was introduced to FE through Awakening. I own FE Warriors, FE Echoes, Sacred Stones, both routes to FE Fates, however, I've only completed Awakening so far (several times actually) and I'm still slowly on my way to completing everything else lol.

I also like to play FE Heroes every now and then! Uh... aside from that.... I'm happy to be here!

Yyyyyyyyup that's probably my fault x.x"

Hey there!  Welcome to the forums even if you have been here for awhile *shot*!  Awakening is veeeeeeeeeery good, so you came in at a good point ^^

I've kind of fallen out of playing Heroes - is it still good?

On 8/29/2018 at 9:52 PM, Heiden said:

Hi! 

I'm brand new here and haven't really participated in a forum before, so I'm very excited to try something new! :D

I've been a FE fan for a long time and have played Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Awakening, Fates, Echoes, and Heroes. I'm looking into getting a switch for the new FE game! :D I also really like drawing and making little VNs in my free time. 

FE has been a big inspiration for me art-wise and I love designing characters that would look at home in a FE game :D. I'd love to do a FE rom hack one day but I struggle a fair bit with learning technical stuff so that would probably be a long time from now, haha. 

It's nice to meet everyone!

Welcome!! :D

I'm excited to have you swinging around the forums - I hope you enjoy! ^u^

Oooooh I'd love you see what you make with the roms - show me your progress sometime, I'd love to see it!

It's nice to meet you too!

On 9/3/2018 at 1:40 PM, Father Torque said:

I haven't played any Fire Emblem after Radiant Dawn, but these games still interest me, so I made a profile. I'm looking forward to my stay here, even if I don't contribute much.

Ah, that's all cool - there a ton of different gaming forums and just general forums around here, so don't sweat it ^^  Welcome!

On 9/7/2018 at 9:28 PM, anne133 said:

hey i was wondering if anyone here plays fire emblem. my name is anne.

*raises hand*

What Fire Emblem games have you played?  I'm an Awakening baby, and I've played Fates (minus Revelations), Warriors, Valentia, and Heroes (and a little bit of that crossover game with Tokyo Mirage Sessions) - wbu?  What games have you played?

Welcome to the forums, Anne!  ^^

On 9/14/2018 at 7:00 PM, Daes388 said:

Oh jesus if I'd known that this topic existed I'd probably been much less nervous when I just joined, but hey it's not been a much time since then and ya girl is still nervous so why not give it a shot?

Well, when it comes to forum lifespans, this forums still kind of new, so I don't blame you for not finding it ^^"  And I think we're all nervous at least a little ouo

Anyway, heyo!  I hope you enjoy your stay here!  And I hope I can learn to respond to this forum better x.x

On 9/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, Killgore5253 said:

I have been unable to make a new topic, does anyone know a fix for this?

I'll Dm you ^^