Fire Emblem 7x: Bramimond's Story Feedback Thread

NeoVerdin

Hi guys, it's NeoVerdin. This is the feedback thread for my story.

Link to the story

Edit: I figured out how to add buttons, yay! But the original link back to the story is still there above the button.

If you like, hate, or want to comment about the story, feel free to post in here. As stated in the author's note, I will post it in ff.net as well, but my priority is here, so expect a few days of lag over there if you see me posting new story content here.

Also, if you have any constructive criticism about the writing itself, I would love to hear from you. My posting will be pretty infrequent because of grad school, but I'll see what I can do!

Edited by NeoVerdin
Fixing the title + Commentary

Just a suggestion: Make the feedback thread's title slightly different from the actual story.  For a second, I thought the forums glitched out again!

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Just a suggestion: Make the feedback thread's title slightly different from the actual story.  For a second, I thought the forums glitched out again!

Oh, sorry about that. XD

I'll take note of that and add an extension to the thread title to avoid confusion. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, just making an announcement for now that I'm going to be busy for a week/week and a half working on a proposal (deadline is coming up soon). I'll be on and off, but I'll be back to writing the story soon. Content for Chapter 2 is well on its way. Thanks!