New Special Heroes Incoming: Bridal Bloom (May 21 ~): Bride Sanaki, Tharja, and Ninian (Groom Marth as TT reward)

Coolmanio

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>Bride Sanaki

What. The. Fuck.

I mean, Sanaki is one of my favorite characters in Tellius and FE in general as a whole, but ...

SHE'S THIRTEEN.

Hey, I'm down for Tharja and Ninian is a good choice as well. But um, isn't Sanaki pretty young? Like really young? That's kind of jacked up. Anyways, looks like Marth finally made his way through, looks kind of lame but meh. I'll pull for Tharja alone in this banner. Man . . . I'm a bit disturbed that Sanaki is a bride though, this is weird . . .

>Ninian

Oh shit she's a flier, fuck me.

>Sanaki

What the- SHE'S A FLIER TOO, NOO MY ORBS.

>Tharja

SOMEBODY LOCK ME OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT

And yo, that FREE MARTH groom. I was only joking when I said he could be a TT unit to get stuck at +1, IS. But hey, that's exactly what everyone wanted most out of any grooms and he's still free, so that's great.

SANAKI. Dammit Intsys... Why did you do this to me? When will my orbs be allowed to rest!?

Edited by Nanima

Well at least Marth gets a darn alt. now. I suppose that means we could see a Voting Gauntlet sometime in the future involving all the brides?

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Bride Sanaki

What. The. Fuck.

I mean, Sanaki is one of my favorite characters in Tellius and FE in general as a whole, but ...

SHE'S THIRTEEN.

As if that's stopping them. At least it's not too fanservicey and she's still all snarky about it.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Bride Sanaki

What. The. Fuck.

SHE'S THIRTEEN.

Welcome to Japan

Also, is it just me or do Ninian and Sanaki's art look ... uh, not that good?

It's funny, but ... despite having two characters I like very much, I'm considering not investing too many orbs here.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Bride Sanaki

What. The. Fuck.

SHE'S THIRTEEN.

Funny thing is, judging by her short hair. this is her Path of Radiance version. In other words, when she was even younger.

Edited by Sentinel07

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tharja!!!!!! I'm so happy that she's on the banner. Sh's so pretty in a black dress!! I'm going to use all of my 400 orbs for her!!!!

I've only got 170 after Hinoka and the legendary banner tag-teamed me. Fucking kill me. They even gave her a black dress and everything. It's just too perfect.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, is it just me or do Ninian and Sanaki's art look ... uh, not that good?

It's funny, but ... despite having two characters I like very much, I'm considering not investing too many orbs here.

I like both their art, but they have both had some artistic liberties taken with them. So I can see possible division in the future with them haha.

I predicted Ninian would get an alt on the next Elibe banner as a pegasus knight, but I wasn't thinking about the Bride Banner at the time. Damn, my predictions are always close but not quite.

Marth being an axe cav is cool. I was one of the non believers thinking it would only be brides. Surprised at no Anna but I am glad four games got represented again. Cool banner.

Edited by Glennstavos

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Like...I like Ninian and all but nope, just nope. 

I can hear the FBI behind those that want Sanaki

She's a fave. I'm not ecstatic about the wedding dress, but a fave is getting an alt, so I'll be pulling.

2 minutes ago, Nanima said:

As if that's stopping them. At least it's not too fanservicey and she's still all snarky about it.

Yeah, surprisingly none of the brides look super fanservice-y here. But just that they'd give Sanaki a bride alt is still questionable. I mean, RD is very clear that she is 13 (putting her at 10 in PoR) and she's actually thirteen as well, so none of this "actually 1000 years old" bullshit. This kinda makes me go ??? I wouldn't complain if I got her though, since I do need a flying green mage.

At least we got Marth as a groom. 1 groom is better than 0.

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

I like both their art, but they have both had some artistic liberties taken with them. So I can see possible division in the future with them haha.

Yeah, it's pretty subjective, but I'm not liking either of their art very much. Especially Ninian's.

>A flying mage dancer
>Character is Ninian but I've summoned on every banner she's been in since I started playing this game and no dice
>Was saving for Winter Tharja

IS if y'all don't leave my orbs alone

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Bride Sanaki

What. The. Fuck.

SHE'S THIRTEEN.

Wait, she is? I thought she just looked like that because of being the Branded. Then again, my memory's fuzzy on that, so can you let me know where she says that?

Also, I think I can hear Rey and Belinda screaming in happiness right now. :P

Oh, and, yay, Marth! Funny to see him alongside Begnion's apostle, a dragon dancer, and a dark, creepy mage. :P