• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

A new Voting Gautlet event has been officially announced to last from June 1st until June 6th, subtitled Heroes and Legends!

The Order of Heroes and five of the legendary heroes will battle it out in a friendly tournament of prestige and popularity!

The final round has concluded!
Screenshot_20180607-110543.jpg

Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams, is the winner of the voting gauntlet!

Unusual for the voting gauntlet format, this iteration is not going to feature an accompanying summoning focus banner. Instead, four of the contestants (Fjorm, Ryoma, Gunnthrá, and Robin) will be included on the upcoming legendary summoning banner, Fjorm and Ike are available for free for clearing a story chapter, and Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna have been with us since the beginning.

I am just as surprised as you all are. Whom are you going to support? I’m siding with Sharena for the third time… and for the third time, I lose. Damn it.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be going Tharja or Cordelia, not sure yet. I'll be interested to see how well Marth manages to do. He should get a good amount of support from people who've wanted grooms and as the only male choice.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Gonna be going Tharja or Cordelia, not sure yet. I'll be interested to see how well Marth manages to do. He should get a good amount of support from people who've wanted grooms and as the only male choice.

And he’ll also be the “safe” choice points-wise, because everyone is guaranteed to have him thanks to the tempest. Then again, this might lead to his team being overpopulated. Hmm.

I think I’ll go Caeda, with Marth, Cordelia, and Ninian in descending priority.

I mean, Lyn exists and Lyn is super popular ... even if she is just a healer as a bride.

Ninian is also a flying mage dancer and we know how well Azura did in the New Years gauntlet.

Tharja also has popularity and nice design on her side, and Cordelia is both popular and a great unit.

Marth is the only bloke and a unit people have been asking for a while.

Honestly, this gauntlet could be anyone's game!

Assuming it's the brides...and Zoidberg Marth, my choice is firmly Cordelia and that won't change even if I fail to get her. I honestly regret being an accomplice in her murder not supporting her all the way back in the flier gauntlet.

As for priority should she go down (descending priority): Sanaki -> Charlotte -> Caeda -> Tharja -> Ninian -> Lyn -> Marth. I swear the one guy being at the bottom is just a coincidence!

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean, Lyn exists and Lyn is super popular ... even if she is just a healer as a bride.

Ninian is also a flying mage dancer and we know how well Azura did in the New Years gauntlet.

Tharja also has popularity and nice design on her side, and Cordelia is both popular and a great unit.

Marth is the only bloke and a unit people have been asking for a while.

Honestly, this gauntlet could be anyone's game!

Yeah, this is the first seasonal vs seasonal gauntlet I can think of that doesn't have really clear winner or loser.(like everyone knew the guys were going to get slaughtered in the summer gauntlet) Even as the male pick vs waifus, Marth has plenty of reasons to have a decent backing, plus like Vax said, he's free for everyone.

I think Sanaki might be the weakest, but that means she might get to cause a multiplier upset just to piss everyone off..

I'll go with Caeda first because she's done a lot of work for me before blade tomes fell out of use, if she loses then I'll go with Lyn because I got 2 of her why does Bridelia avoid me?!

Sanaki is by far one of my favorite characters in the series, but even if I advocate waiting for her lines before grabbing the pitchforks, I would lie if I said I wasn't hesitant to join her team this time around.

If when it's brides versus brides... I'm not sure who I wanna join first. I've got Caeda and Lyn. I may just join Marth since I feel like he deserves to win a gauntlet the most. Watch him not even be in it. XD They'll throw in a wild card like Eirika or Ryoma. 

But yeah. I suppose I'll stick with Caeda, Lyn, or Marth. 

42 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Don't jinx her.

Hide contents

hqdefault.jpg

Multipliers.  I remember I was upset about that at the time.  Lyn was way more popular but Camilla got way more multipliers and got it at the end too.  Hopefully Lyn doesn't get unlucky again, I think she is the most popular of the brides and should win if no multiplier screwjob.  

9 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Multipliers.  I remember I was upset about that at the time.  Lyn was way more popular but Camilla got way more multipliers and got it at the end too.  Hopefully Lyn doesn't get unlucky again, I think she is the most popular of the brides and should win if no multiplier screwjob.  

I could see a few upsets in this gauntlet potentially making people upset. I'd guess Sanaki causing an upset would be the worst, though.

I think Cordelia's definitely the most popular of the old brides (despite being the most popular character-wise, Lyn got ragged on for being a healer when they were still bad), but I bet a lot of people will pick one of the newer units instead, like with the spring gauntlet. So it's pretty hard to make a good guess. If NY Azura's anything to go by, Ninian might be in a strong spot by being another flying dancer.

20 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Hopefully Lyn doesn't get unlucky again, I think she is the most popular of the brides and should win if no multiplier screwjob.  

I wonder if the recent alt-caused outrage against Lyn affected her popularity in any capacity.

17 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I could see a few upsets in this gauntlet potentially making people upset. I'd guess Sanaki causing an upset would be the worst, though.

I think it would be beautiful troll, actually I really hope it will happen and look forward all that outrage. I wouldn't mind even if Lyn ( my choice for gauntlet) became noble sacrifice for it's sake.

If it does end up being Bride 2017 vs Brides 2018, I'll probably be going with Charlotte. She's the only bride I currently have, and she's a pretty fun character. If she goes down, I'll probably jump to either Lyn, Ninian, or Caeda. Haven't decided which of the three I'll jump to yet, but I guess I'll have to decide that after seeing who's left if/when Charlotte falls.