• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

22 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

As if she ever had an opportunity to grow as a character. Hence why penultimate sentence in the post you quoted.

You're not wrong. I just dislike the general advantage female characters have (in terms of popularity) for simply being female. Maybe it is unfair to rag on Shareena as a characters since she hasn't had any screentime to necessitate any semblance of development, but her popularity over her brother who has had the development and screentime... is mildly frustrating. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I immediately got @Anacybele's Frederick which then immediately destroyed a Soren.

Ha, nice. XD Glad he's working for lots of people, it seems! Rezzy and Tybrosion said they got him a lot too.

10 hours ago, ChickenBits said:

@EricaofRenais @Rafiel's Aria I added you both and my username is Apples and I'm currently leading with L!Ephraim. Thank you both for being helpful :) 

I just got it, I ended up going to bed early so I did not have time to check until now. I added you so hopefully You will see my V!Lilina a few times today.

I'm Team Alfonse with 1420 points. I'm rank 12,182. This matchup is dead and I've only played enough to collects flags. Hopefully I won't miss the remaining two multipliers so that I can rank a little better, but I can't see my rank slipping further than this even if I never play again this round.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The usual Reddit score predictor is currently saying Alfonse, Fjorm, Gunnthra and Robin advance.

Oh. Well, if that happens, I think I'll pass on the rest of the gauntlet. I don't feel like joining any of those teams. I would've joined Ryoma or Sharena if Ike lost.

Hopefully the predictor changes or is wrong.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm on team Fjorm (nooo, really?) but was disappointed that I have no friends sharing the team. Granted, I don't have many people on the friend list, but whatever. Regardless, my friend code is 8025979936, if you want to add me. Just tell me that you are adding me.

Edited by Rex Glacies

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. Well, if that happens, I think I'll pass on the rest of the gauntlet. I don't feel like joining any of those teams. I would've joined Ryoma or Sharena if Ike lost.

Hopefully the predictor changes or is wrong.

It's still too far out for the predictor to be accurate, so I wouldn't worry too much for now :)

2 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

It's still too far out for the predictor to be accurate, so I wouldn't worry too much for now :)

Yeah, I'm aware. And that's why i'm not too worried atm.

Come on Ike and Ryoma! One of you guys has to pull through for me! And if both of you do, I look forward to an epic fight between my two favorite sword guys.

Edited by Anacybele

Omg plz let Ike win. He is basically the only pillar I have left before a mental breakdown. I don't really care about other characters in this VG, and I'm having a rough time this few weeks, so i can only place my bets on him.

Ike is the most wonderful character I've met in the franchise. I want him to be the character that oppose the saying "No one stays as a winner forever".

I'm just being overly desperate. Nevermind, for now I can only hope for the best.

(The predicament in Reddit is killing me)

Though i have to say, I'm glad I'm so desperate for Ike that I used up all my orbs in his legendary banner so i have a spare that helps me get lvl 1 opponents in this round.

Edited by Exozinx

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm on team Fjorm (nooo, really?) but was disappointed that I have no friends sharing the team. Granted, I don't have many people on the friend list, but whatever. Regardless, my friend code is 8025979936, if you want to add me. Just tell me that you are adding me.

Sent. I'm redlight

3 minutes ago, Exozinx said:

Omg plz let Ike win. He is basically the only pillar I have left before a mental breakdown. I don't really care about other characters in this VG, and I'm having a rough time this few weeks, so i can only place my bets on him.

Ike is the most wonderful character I've met in the franchise. I want him to be the character that oppose the saying "No one stays as a winner forever".

I'm just being overly desperate. Nevermind, for now I can only hope for the best.

(The predicament in Reddit is killing me)

Man, I know, right? Ike is the most wonderful in this series to me too! Frederick comes extremely close, but Ike edges him out for being the first FE character I ever got to know and for having actually influenced my life in some way.

LET'S GO, TEAM IKE!

Also, one of his special lines would have a nice meaning if he could win it all... "There's no stopping me!"

Edited by Anacybele

Considering I'm one of the people who desperately wants to see Tellius get more love, I'm on team Ike and really hope he pulls off another win.  Of course, it probably won't bring another Tellius banner any time soon, but a girl can dream (still the second least represented game in FEH, and probably the lowest in unique heroes since Ike, Zelgius, and Sanaki variants make up nearly half the cast included...).  Probably should have thrown my name in earlier, but if anyone wants to add me, I'm Venmi in game as well.  Running my +9 Soren as my lead, and considering how few colorless I've seen, considering switching to a colorless lead.  Maybe Sothe...

So...  Go Ike!

Edited by Venmi

Robin v. Ike depends on where the score lands on hour 43. The predictor is currently projecting that they'll land on Team Ike's side of Same hell, but it's extremely close to the edge and it's very late in the round, meaning we should be expecting more players to be spending flags for the high multipliers.

I'm predicting it'll be a Team Robin multiplier on hour 43, resulting in only one hour for Team Ike to make up the difference, which is unlikely.

54 minutes ago, Exozinx said:

He is basically the only pillar I have left before a mental breakdown.

If you are not exaggerating, you really should seek help from a close confidant or medical attention.

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sent a request. Name is Alexmender 

@Motendra, it's always a nice to see a familiar face among the Team ranks:

uSoK51b.jpg

Anyway, figured I'd stop by to to hear if anyone wants me to swap out NY!Azura for someone else - I've personally had a lack of colourless on this round so I figured there might be colour droughts for others.

11 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Anyway, figured I'd stop by to to hear if anyone wants me to swap out NY!Azura for someone else - I've personally had a lack of colourless on this round so I figured there might be colour droughts for others.

I'm having an issue finding colorless myself. Tons of red and blue though.