• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, I hope the final is Ike vs Alfie so we can definitely get another male winner. Give the guys some love!

That would be nice, I wouldn't mind losing to the Fonz.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Nice, Gunnthra won. The next might proves to be challenging. But I'm confident that the sleepy nun can beat Ike if the conditions are right.

Isn't Ike called the Hero of Blue Flames?

Ryoma lost, eh? Can’t say I’m surprised but I’m still disappointed. I don’t really care about the winners so that’s it for me. I’m out of this mode. 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

That would be nice, I wouldn't mind losing to the Fonz.

Isn't Ike called the Hero of Blue Flames?

I wouldn't mind losing to him either. And it'd be interesting seeing a Heroes OC, especially one of the Askrs, win a gauntlet. :P

And yeah, Ike's got blue fire on his side. lol

Shout out to everyone in Ike team who have added me to your list.

@Zelgius @Rezzy @Silver-Haired Maiden @Tybrosion

You guys rock!! I'm so glad that we all don't have to seperate to somewhere else.

I've met all your leads, and they prevent me to get all 3 Ikes in each match and they helped me a lot. ( I got Rezzy's Titania most often, the rest show up sometimes)

Cheers!!

Edited by Ginko

I've been less active this VG than previously, probably due to feathers mattering less to me than they have in the past (plus a general downward interest in playing generally). Happy to see Alfonse muscle a win (no thanks to me), rank 366 somehow despite having plenty of leftover flags and not even doing a single battle in the past 15 hours. The extended same hells while I was mostly asleep were beneficial in the end.

Still need to grab the 8th stratum flags before reset, blah.

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Alfonse is expected to overtake Team Sharena this hour, making it quadruple.

And he did. Team Sharena must have not paid any attention.

Man, this is probably the most boring VG I have ever played.

Yay, Ike won! Shout-out to @Anacybele for her Frederick, @Rezzy for her Titania, and @Tybrosion for that Cordelia. Those are the only SF members I got. I can add the other members of Ike's team too if they want!

Also, about Tellius representation; yeah, I'm kinda hoping this'll inspire them to put in more Tellius characters. Namely Brom. Brom is the only character aside from Lyn I'd actually spend money to get.

I gotta say, I'm SUPER proud of my rank! This is the highest I have ever ranked in the gauntlet!

Y1n8nFe.jpg

Well there goes my win feathers from Fjorm. I suuuuure love multipliers. At least I got rank 2500 in the army despite barely playing or hitting any multipliers.

If F Grima won, I guess I'll move to her next.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

And he did. Team Sharena must have not paid any attention.

Man, this is probably the most boring VG I have ever played.

Yep.  Didn't really care.  More exciting stuff happened in other games. Sorry.

I'll most likely head over to Anna, since I have her.

More than half of the people had no business winning today. This honestly upsets me more than the infamous Lyn upset. I’m going to need a long break from this thread. 

Thanks, Fire Emblem Fan! I think I got your CYL Lyn a couple times too. She helped some too, because once or twice I was also faced with some stupidity in opponents otherwise. Such as two Ikes vs blues...

Shoutout to Tybrosion's Cordelia too, she kicked ass.

EDIT: Yep, Grima Robin went down in blue flames!

Edited by Anacybele

Didn't really care about this gauntlet to begin with, but now I'm pretty much stuck with Alfonse.

Welp, here's hoping the people against the same character winning more than once are willing to put their money where their mouths are.

Well, congrats to Team Alfonse. Time to think about where I’m going next.

Shout-outs for this round go to @Vaximillian‘s Celica, who was absolutely fabulous, as expected. Another goes to @AbsoluteZer0Nova‘s Ephraim. I honestly would have preferred a non-blue lead, but he got the job done, mostly. Not like it really matters since you get retries now. The last common friend unit was a rando’s Eirika. The username was “u/newbioform”, so I guess someone who uses Reddit and found me through the Arena or something.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Same actually. Ike will be my last resort.

If Anna loses, I'm joining Alfonse, for the theme.

Go Team Gunnthra! I still don't have some of you on my list of friends, so for those who want to use my Miccy, my Friend Number is 2422429943.