• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Well, I'm still on team Alfonse since he somehow won. Will worry about whether I need to switch or not at the end of the match.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

5 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Added you! I hope my Micaiah serves you well :)

Accepted! 

Good game team, too bad we lost. Going to support Ike this time, if anyone wants to add me then please feel free to do so! Still leading with Barst, 9346382259.

Welp. Upsets are always disappointing when you're on the upset team. XD DnD ran a little longer than expected, so I didn't get a change to really use any of my flags except for the 400 spent at a multiplier before I went to bed. I'm wanting to build my score a bit so I think I'll hop over to Team Gunnthra. Gonna' switch my lead over to Lucius, and I'll give him the DEF Ploy seal to help out with Gunnthra's ploy shenanigans.

Once again, feel free to add me! I'm not sure I got any SF allies this time around. Mostly a random Fae and Zelgius that I added from Arena. 

@Rezzy @Zelgius @Tybrosion @Silver-Haired Maiden @Xenomata Since round two we verse Gunnthra. Do you want me to switch Shiro out? But I supposed that would not be a problem. Ike can always handle her for Shiro, right?

I have Firesweep Summer Gaius, Sothe and Carrot Kagerou ready for colorless quest too if you want.

Edited by Ginko

Glad I mostly missed the salt in this thread for once. 

I forgot to screenshot my rank for this round but it was pretty low. I didn’t have many chances to play today and I decided to save all my flags from this round once it looked like Ike was going to pull off a win. 

@Rezzy @Tybrosion glad to hear my Soren put in some good work! I’m miffed to say though that I didn’t get ether of your units at all. I only ever got three friend units almost the entire round. I spent the last almost twenty minutes of the gauntlet quitting the battle to see if anyone different would show up to no avail.... I’m beyond caring about multiplier upsets or the drama the fandom stirs up, I just want more than three friend units to use!

Anyway, I’ve still got friend list space so if anyone else on team Ike wants To chance the game sending you my Soren feel free to add me: 0028978737

Spoiler

image.png

Wow! There will be a lot people upset over this. I'm already seeing the salt on different forums. People that want this mode gone are confusing this mode with a popularity contest and are just way too salty over what's basically a cointoss

Though it's amusing how the more popular characters of each match lost.

45 minutes ago, Ginko said:

@Rezzy @Zelgius @Tybrosion @Silver-Haired Maiden @Xenomata Since round two we verse Gunnthra. Do you want me to switch Shiro out? But I supposed that would not be a problem. Ike can always handle her for Shiro, right?

I have Firesweep Summer Gaius, Sothe and Carrot Kagerou ready for colorless quest too if you want.

The only issue I've had with your Shiro is that he increase the odds that my Ike's Defense Tactic won't trigger, which... doesn't usually matter because Shiro is a beefy boy anyways?

I'm actually a little surprised Ike managed to pull through, though I knew it would be pretty tight either way. I did much better I thought I would, I scored 2500+500 feathers (edit: my rank was 687). I started using flags when the multiplier was at around 6.3 or so, that's about as late as I wanted to go due to the timeframe.

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

Shout out to everyone in Ike team who have added me to your list.

@Zelgius @Rezzy @Silver-Haired Maiden @Tybrosion

You guys rock!! I'm so glad that we all don't have to seperate to somewhere else.

I've met all your leads, and they prevent me to get all 3 Ikes in each match and they helped me a lot. ( I got Rezzy's Titania most often, the rest show up sometimes)

Cheers!!

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

I think Shiro would be fine, like you say Ike can take care of the green units, so I'd say any non-red unit would be fine.

Is my Micaiah still alright for team Ike? I can change to colourless or a green unit if desired.

Edited by Zelgius

I'll be joining Benchlordo A's team. And if he loses and Gunnthra wins then Gunnthra. If Al loses and Ike wins then team Anna

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rezzy

somehow ended up with rank 54 on team Ryoma. I was top 51 in the hour before that but i miscaculated my flag stash so only had 200 flags instead of 400 on the last multiplier.

also i was impatient last night and swapped out Ryoma for colourless units since the game wouldn’t give me any. And of course i get them during the last hours.

but yeah this has been my highest rank ever. Currently rank 520 for global ranking which is neat.

But yeah I.... actually wanted these upsets to happen, i only went with Fjorm and Ryoma because they were my level 1 units. Good job Gunnthra and Anna, i actually would have personally backed them more.

i think i’m going Anna now. Maybe Alfonse in the other since as much as I like Gunnthra and thinks she deserves better as a character, i don’t have her.

The coin fell on Alphonse so I am with him now. If he loses I am joining with Anna. Let's hope Gunnthra can throw out Ike before the finale. 

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

The coin fell on Alphonse so I am with him now. If he loses I am joining with Anna. Let's hope Gunnthra can throw out Ike before the finale. 

Hope you enjoy my sword Reinhardt

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Wow! There will be a lot people upset over this. I'm already seeing the salt on different forums. People that want this mode gone are confusing this mode with a popularity contest and are just way too salty over what's basically a cointoss

Though it's amusing how the more popular characters of each match lost.

Which other forums? I admit I’m morbidly curious to see the reactions and salt.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hope you enjoy my sword Reinhardt

Thanks, I will. As for me, I am setting up Frima again, so she can still participate in the rest of the VG in some form.

12 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Thanks, I will. As for me, I am setting up Frima again, so she can still participate in the rest of the VG in some form.

Yay, that's a guaranteed colorless unit on my friend's list.

Edited by Sunwoo

29 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yay, that's a guaranteed colorless unit on my friend's list.

You're welcome. I hope you get her at some point.

Ike did very well and managed to best us. It was a close and honorable fight. I'm gonna head to Team Alfonse since the guy is the butt of the Askr jokes because of how people call him the weakest. 

Plus, Alfonse just beat Sharena. Respect deserved.

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

Which other forums? I admit I’m morbidly curious to see the reactions and salt.

Not necessarily forums, but popular sites for sharing opinions or chatting. Reddit, YouTube comments, twitter, Twitch chat

Then there's talk of hypocricy because there are claims against people, who are against Tharja/Camilla participating in any VG because they already won, that don't bat an eye towards Ike possibly winning this VG. It's not a debate I'd like to take a part of

Gunnthra has quite a lot of supporters compared to last round. Probably salty Grima supporters or feather hunters. Fine by me since it means we'll be getting more bonus rounds than if it was a curbstomp.

Also, has the quest reward always been 10 refining stones? I sort of remember it being 15

Edited by Korath88

Welllp. Went tot team Anna. If Antonie wants tot afdeling me, My FC is in My signature. If these are Amy wishes for a type of unit the I van oblige.

I'm vaguely amused at the fact that Team Gunnthra led against Team Ike in the first hour.

13 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Gunnthra has quite a lot of supporters compared to last round. Probably salty Grima supporters or feather hunters. Fine by me since it means we'll be getting more bonus rounds than if it was a curbstomp.

Also, has the quest reward always been 10 refining stones? I sort of remember it being 15

Well, when the larger team in every match in the first round is knocked out, you can expect a lot of shake-ups in the second-round team sizes simply from the sheer number of people that need to switch teams.