• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Gosh dang it lol. I eased up on my flags to save them for the final hour, and now it looks like it may not even matter? XD

Just wait 35 minutes, then you can use them next hour.

Normally I don't appreciate getting a red as the rando ally, but I'll make an exception in this case.

Spoiler

i7vHvdG.png?1

It was right there, I had to do it because just enough of Niles's sadism has rubbed off on me.
And for added fun, the Special on this Arvis was Iceberg.

Anyway, back to hoping like hell that I'm not stuck with a Alfonse v Gunnthra final.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Normally I don't appreciate getting a red as the rando ally, but I'll make an exception in this case.

Hide contents

i7vHvdG.png?1

It was right there, I had to do it because just enough of Niles's sadism has rubbed off on me.
And for added fun, the Special on this Arvis was Iceberg.

Anyway, back to hoping like hell that I'm not stuck with a Alfonse v Gunnthra final.

Wouldn't Bonfire be more appropriate?

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, in a sense. What I was going for was that she also got killed by her own element on top of all the fire.

Gunnthra is a weird case, where I wanted to like her when she was introduced, but then got annoyed by how they killed her 5 minutes after we actually met her.  It wouldn't feel right joining her team, and in a way justifying their decision to trot out the corpse of a character that never got any proper development.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Gunnthra is a weird case, where I wanted to like her when she was introduced, but then got annoyed by how they killed her 5 minutes after we actually met her.  It wouldn't feel right joining her team, and in a way justifying their decision to trot out the corpse of a character that never got any proper development.

It's just Grima's supporters join her to revenge us.

Let us put her back to her grave next hour.

Gauntlet Same Hell: A strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Edited by Rezzy

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I'm already on record within this same topic of saying that I couldn't care less about Gunnthra (though this extends to all of the other Heroes OCs too). If the game not only doesn't give me any real reasons to like this character but also almost immediately kills her off following her formal introduction, then why the crap should I?

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

It's just Grima's supporters join her to revenge us.

Let us put her back to her grave next hour.

Someone burned that badly might as well be considered cremated. Her ashes should be all that remains of her. Great skillset, but she is about as impersonal as a toaster given the complete lack of story behind her, except for creepy "connection making" with the "tactician" some of her comments can be interpreted as. 

after a solid year they never got around to developing Sharena, and I actually like her more than Alfonse who actually displayed personality

considering Sharena stopped getting lines after Fjorm appeared, I don't think they can manage more than 3 protagonists.

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

after a solid year they never got around to developing Sharena, and I actually like her more than Alfonse who actually displayed personality

considering Sharena stopped getting lines after Fjorm appeared, I don't think they can manage more than 3 protagonists.

Sharena got plot power-crept.

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Instead of playing at all this hour I illustrated the thrilling battle of Ike vs. Gunnthra 

thats_it_thats_the_game.png

Love it.

I used to watch that movie on VHS on loop circa 2000.

I just got massive deja vu by this post, I swear either you said this before or someone I know in real life said it

1 minute ago, Johann said:

I just got massive deja vu by this post, I swear either you said this before or someone I know in real life said it

Maybe?  It's one of the videos I used to watch a lot, along with my Star Trek tapes, and stuff I taped off of Nick at Night et al.

8 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Fjorm is basically what Sharena wants to be. Distant Counter Legendary weapon? Check. Better Def? Check. Better Res? Check. C skill that is un-Panicable or negated with Harsh Command. 

And merges because she's a Legendary and not merely a beginner "Pokemon". 

Maybe?  It's one of the videos I used to watch a lot, along with my Star Trek tapes, and stuff I taped off of Nick at Night et al.

I hear ya, I rewatched the shit out of Empire Strikes Back and Ninja Turtles II on this little TV in my room with a built in VCR