• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I was talking about not underestimating the end-of-round rally only to underestimate the end-of-round rally.

If Team Alfonse wins on his end, it'll be 6 out of 6 upsets.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I'm passing on the final round. I'm not really interested in either team that'll be left.

You should at least join a team and play only enough to get the orbs, rocks, and coins before you quit.

3 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

I will chase personal glory and try to get into the top 30,000 on team Ike. Spares me the pain of choosing a losing team YET AGAIN. Totally burning 400 flags this hour. No regrets. 

Me too, dumping 400 more and it's over. No regret

Edited by Ginko

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Same.

May we never be separated on a Gauntlet.

This should just be a lesson to me to not get too attached to these gauntlets anymore.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I guess Gunnthra wins this gauntlet. I don't think either Alfonse or Anna would stand a chance against her.

This gauntlet has been nothing but upsets.  No match can be predicted with any certainty anymore.

Currently rank 3265 on Team Ike, can't say I didn't do my part.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I guess Gunnthra wins this gauntlet. I don't think either Alfonse or Anna would stand a chance against her.

We have a minimum of 5 upsets so far in this Gauntlet. Anyone stands a chance.

I think Alfonse could pass us with his finally multiplier, but i'm holding out hope.(would be nice to win at least 1 round) Is Gunnthra really poised to beat Ike? I guess the multipliers both giveth and taketh away, so that's pretty funny.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Is Gunnthra really poised to beat Ike? I guess the multipliers both giveth and taketh away, so that's pretty funny.

Yeah, Team Gunnthra has a last-hour multiplier starting at only 1.04% below Team Ike.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This gauntlet has been nothing but upsets.  No match can be predicted with any certainty anymore.

Maybe now IS will realize how problematic the mutliplier is and how much it actually punishes larger teams and try again to fix it.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You should at least join a team and play only enough to get the orbs, rocks, and coins before you quit.

Eh, maybe.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Absolutely not joining Gunnthra. Even if I'm left with Alfonse, I'm out for bloody revenge and feathers.

I'll promote my 3 star Alfonse to lv.1 4 stars and grab all freebies then leave.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe now IS will realize how problematic the mutliplier is and how much it actually punishes larger teams and try again to fix it.

I doubt it.  Every time they do something with the multiplier, they just make it worse.  I actually prefer it when I don't really care who wins, so I can just go in and try to max my feather rank.  Good thing most of my favorite characters don't seem to get much attention from IS.

Dang, I really wanted it to end up as Alphonse vs. Ike so that it would be the best man win end battle oh well.