• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Anacybele said:

Okay, I looked you up, but it shows LA Roy as your lead...

Yeah, recently changed it. I keep LA Roy in the lead most of the time but figured people might get a kick out of Chrom.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Inferno lizard said:

Yeah, recently changed it. I keep LA Roy in the lead most of the time but figured people might get a kick out of Chrom.

Oh, okay, I see.

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

@Rafiel's Aria I will put V!Lilina then since I have a hard time getting greens as well.  V!Lilina is my highest 5* merge since she kept coming instead of her dad and she has served me very well and is my most used green mage right now.  I don't really care who I get as a FL unit since the people on my list tend to put good units up, as long as they are not the same color as the team's unit I am happy so put who you like:)

I'll be sure to change Lucius out. No worries! Probably switch to Raven for now, and maybe I'll give Merric some time to shine later on. It's been a while since he's gotten some love. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll be sure to change Lucius out. No worries! Probably switch to Raven for now, and maybe I'll give Merric some time to shine later on. It's been a while since he's gotten some love. 

OK that sounds good I like it when I get a chance to use your Raven and your Merric, since you have put a lot of work in to them.  

Don't know if anyone on my friend's list is going to join Alfonse's team, but my lead is sword Reinhardt with WoM. He's going to be staying as my lead for quite a while, because I have a friend who doesn't have a Swordhardt and wants to use him for a bit.

Probably gonna run on Ike. I have a few different options to put in front. Right now it's Micaiah who laughs at mages, destroys most reds, wrecks armors, and obliterates every cav. She has insane res xD

I can also use Zelgius if people prefer. He apparently likes me so I have a +2 merge of him.

8 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Probably gonna run on Ike. I have a few different options to put in front. Right now it's Micaiah who laughs at mages, destroys most reds, wrecks armors, and obliterates every cav. She has insane res xD

I would gladly use Micaiah since Ike is already red. 

Would you mind give me your friend code?

Or you can just add mine, I drop it somewhere here maybe last 2 pages.

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Added! Omg. Your Tharja looks great! I'd love to use her. Probably won't get a chance to pull for her unless I get her by accident on a future legendary banner. She looks like she's ready to tear some people apart!

Thanks! Wing Dance/Sing is amazing alongside her, as she can sweep whole teams. The Tempest Trials made it easy to grind for her.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I notice that the same group of people tends to be on my team most of the time.  I think I've been on the same team as @DarkLordIvy just about every gauntlet.

Ha yeah we have been on the same team more often than not, I’m still going with the great minds think alike explanation. 

This reminds me I am going Team Ike for as long as that train is on the tracks. 

I’ll be forcing my Soren on the world same as usual friend code 0028978737 if anyone wants to add me. ovo/

Spoiler

image.png

Since Ike is pretty much guaranteed to win this, I'm going to go Anna in the beginning since she's pretty much going to sandbag against Fjorm, then I'm going to switch to Ryoma for the second round and finally Ike at the end. Sacrificing victory feathers sure, but the multipliers will make it worth it.

Let's go! Team Anna! We'll take last place and she'll slowly be erased from the game! :p

Gunnthra was my other choice, but, well... Whatever, go out in a blaze of glory, team Gunnthra. You have my indirect support.

Edited by Kaden

Even if we're being generous and say that Ike has a 75% chance to win each round, that still only gives him 42% to win the whole event so plenty can go wrong for him.

Anyway, decided to go team Alfonse, being the feather mercenary that I am. Going to lead out with, oh, Gunnthra I guess?

FC 8123590456

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Something broke, it was supposed to be three Reinhardts.

For some weird reason, I feel like I'm going to be seeing a lot of triple Ikes from casuals who have the freebie and don't know that it's a bad idea.

My Frima was also joined by two Ikes on my first battle. Either this is troling or some casuals are just very confused.

8 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Team Ike is just going to be the revenge of the CYL gauntlet. 

Hide contents

image.png

That's PoR Ike(from last year) not RD Ike. Don't try to threaten our team.

6 minutes ago, Ginko said:

That's PoR Ike(from last year) not RD Ike. Don't try to threaten our team.

How is that threatening our team?

Maybe I should have made it clearer, that’s my screenshot from last year. I was joking that I can see that sort of thing is probably going to happen again with RD Ike. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

15 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

How is that threatening our team?

Maybe I should have made it clearer, that’s my screenshot from last year. I was joking that I can see that sort of thing is probably going to happen again with RD Ike. 

Okay, then. My bad.

I kicked all of my friends who lead with red(except Fachion users) already.

So things like that not gonna happen to me.

Let's enjoy while we can ^^

Alfonse is actually ... winning?

What on earth, this is a very sharp contrast to how badly he was getting crushed in the first gauntlet ever, and how Sharena (despite losing to Lucina) had a lot more voters.