• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Oh, might as well bring this up for my fellow Fjorm teammates.

ID: 9977410043

Name: Silver

Hope my +4 Lyn is helpful in the chance you encounter a surprise Anna.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SlipperySlippy said:

To be honest, I'm glad. Alfonse is the infinitely better and more interesting character with Shareena's only claim to fame being a typical genki girl.

As if she ever had an opportunity to grow as a character. Hence why penultimate sentence in the post you quoted.

Fjorm is doing very well no overpass yet but 1 multipler and she'll keep destroying she'll definitely be in round 2. Gunnthrá will be fine too which is also good. I hope Female Grima beat Ike so bad! I wouldn't mind the female version do well!

18 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

There's mine for anyone who wants a Miccy on Ike's team :)

I'll send you a request just now, I'm also using Micaiah as a lead just now.

2 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

The fact Grima was beating Ike earlier makes me breath a sigh of relief. I really hate the idea of a repeat winner, and I was especially worried that Ike would roflstomp his way to another victory. Tharja was bad enough. :P

Except Grima would be a repeat winner too, or at least she should be considered one if you think Vanguard Ike (who of course didn’t exist in the game yet when Young Mercenary won) does. No, I don’t care that this one is the “Vessel” and not the “Reincarnation”. It’s still the same evil, murderous dragon only now he’s in a female body instead.

For any Team Ikes out there, I have a proposition.

My ID is 5177973547, and my out-front character is my stunning Bride Ninian.

Even if you aren't Team Ike, this is a pretty neat Ninain, doncha think? Neat enough to consider being my friend to have access to this Ninian.

Totally not desperate to make sure I have some friends when I'm forced to support Alfonse later on, because Ike will lose through scoring bullcrap.

image.png

Edited by Xenomata

Any Team Alfonse people here that don't have a red or blue person as their lead? My only Alfonse friend has a blue lead, and I keep getting reds by randoms, so would appreciate a change. Lead is currently Michalis.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Shoutouts to @mampfoid for his Cordelia carrying me through the blue quests. I doubted anyone would join team Anna. She's being roflstomped as I expected she would.

Hey cool, you on team Anna! I played only two matches so far and already got your Matthew who is enough to win most fights. 

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

@Silver-Haired Maiden Thank you and request sent!

Your Micaiah is mage tank so I hope my Shiro would help you tank physical units well too ^^

I'll happily have Shiro help with physical tanking. She's a great mage tank, not so great at anything else tanking xD

59 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I'll send you a request just now, I'm also using Micaiah as a lead just now.

I hope you can both put her to good use! These are her stats, but I have her S supported so subtract a few I suppose xD

Spoiler

34016861_1963440287063599_8102218047399395328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cd11bbf75185475a9449acf9efbd88d6&oe=5BB6DB5B

15 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

For any Team Ikes out there, I have a proposition.

My ID is 5177973547, and my out-front character is my stunning Bride Ninian.

Even if you aren't Team Ike, this is a pretty neat Ninain, doncha think? Neat enough to consider being my friend to have access to this Ninian.

Totally not desperate to make sure I have some friends when I'm forced to support Alfonse later on, because Ike will lose through scoring bullcrap.

image.png

I added you! Your Ninian is great! :) I hope my Micaiah can help you!

59 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Except Grima would be a repeat winner too, or at least she should be considered one if you think Vanguard Ike (who of course didn’t exist in the game yet when Young Mercenary won) does. No, I don’t care that this one is the “Vessel” and not the “Reincarnation”. It’s still the same evil, murderous dragon only now he’s in a female body instead.

You misunderstand me. I don’t want Grima to win it all (that wish would go to Fjorm), I simply wish for her to eliminate Ike. :)

Guys and girls, I'm so happy that I see everyone in Ike team support each other so much by exchanging friend codes and stuffs.

We better not give up easily so we can stick together until next round.

Fighting!!

@Xenomata Request sent, your Ninian look so amazing. I want to try  using her so much.

Good news, I just got New York Azura as my first flying dancer too.

Edited by Ginko

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

If you switch your lead I'd be willing to add you. Nothing against CYL Lyn, she's a good unit, but I already see her a lot, and I mean a lot, regardless of what team I'm on. I'd rather not make that worse. It just gets rather boring seeing the same ally so much, you know? I'd even be fine with a different Lyn, just to say.

I switched my lead to Legendary Lyn. She's merged +4 and has her starting kit, plus Reposition, Glimmer, and HP+5. She has actually done very well taking out Nowi in the arena.

I'm voting Anna, Anna deserves better. Anna needs our support

Since she's been losing all day I'll probably move over to what ever my main friend goes to since I don't really have strong feelings anymore.

Ain't voting to this poll yet but my favorite characters I'm going for/will if something happens is

-Fjorm (currently on team my bae needs me very likely into round 2)

-Gunnthrá (if she goes to round 2?love her too!)

-Female Grima(same thing hope she demolishes and devours Ike...)

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Gotchu fam! For a long time, I was running Alm (+1), but right now Michalis (+2) is up. Alternatively, I've a +4 Marth ready for support

Added! ;)

Your Michalis sounds good to me! That said, I'm cheesing my matchups it with a Lv 1 L!Ryoma so Michalis will have a field day of curbstomping.

Ah, I might mention that I might give NY!Azura some other A skill - I just have to decide between TA3 or Fury 3.

I’m on team Ike and my ID is 8730982545 and the name is Luiz.

My lead is an Ares, which yeah, is a Red unit, which a lot of you are tired of, but I promise he’s very realiable and can pull his weight.

Here he is, just remive the summoner support boost to get a an idea of his stats:

C784C153-0500-4FFE-9C13-08552D75594D.png

Paint me surprised that Team Robin is actually outnumbering Team Ike by nearly 2 to 1.

Anyways, I'm on Team Robin with

+10 Halloween Nowi [+Spd, -Res] (Grimoire, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 2, Hone Fliers)

Friend Code: 95-579-160-71. PM me if you add me so I can remember who you are (because I've forgotten who a lot of the people on my friends list are).

I also advise players to use fliers and not dragons as their reps. It's not exactly fun to have a single Falchion or Naga ruin your day.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I switched my lead to Legendary Lyn. She's merged +4 and has her starting kit, plus Reposition, Glimmer, and HP+5. She has actually done very well taking out Nowi in the arena.

Oh, I forgot she existed... I'd actually prefer someone over her too (even normal Lyn, Bride Lyn, or LA Lyn) since she's just another bow Lyn and still rubs me the wrong way because she's the FIFTH Lyn we've gotten, but I'm not going to make you cater to me, that'd be wrong. So you just do as you wish. This is about everyone on the team, not just me. So yeah.

EDIT: Ike's team is smaller than Grima Robin's? That doesn't make sense... Ike has all the reason in the world to have the bigger team. Why would people like Grima Robin anyway?

Edited by Anacybele