• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm more worried about the fact that she's sleeping while sitting side-saddle.

I've always thought that she's reading her book in her idle pose, and the way her eyes look is supposed to indicate she lowered her eyes, not closed them.  It makes more sense than sleeping, given that she's still holding her book up and open.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

59 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, can I get a blue ally at some point in this gauntlet please? I've not had a single one. Ugh...

Really? I'm getting all blues and reds and no greens xD I put my friend code on here earlier so you can get a Miccy if you add me if you like :)

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, can I get a blue ally at some point in this gauntlet please? I've not had a single one. Ugh...

You have any colorless allies? I’m happy to make a trade heh.

3 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

You have any colorless allies? I’m happy to make a trade heh.

I've been getting a lot of those, actually. Mainly someone's awesome Zombie Jakob that's been saving my ass. lol

But yeah, I can switch to my Summer Freddy and give regular Freddy a break. :P

19 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Really? I'm getting all blues and reds and no greens xD I put my friend code on here earlier so you can get a Miccy if you add me if you like :)

Huh. I guess I'm just getting unlucky or something...

EDIT: And just as I post this, I get someone's legendary Ephraim. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Rank 27 in Annas army currently, 231st overall. Of course I'm nearly out of flags and I'll drop tomorrow, but I won't be able to play much anyway. 

Edited by mampfoid

6 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Let me interrupt the never ending circle argument for a second

I am at the end of my rope with the Ike ally’s but this is probably my favorite thing that has happened so far this gauntlet. 

image.png

The parallelism is so satisfying. XD But I’m also getting war flashbacks to my awful time on team Ike. So many reds. So many swords. So...many....Ikes.

@Ice Dragon Sent you a friend request!!! I’m honestly surprised Grima’s doing this well too... Oh well! Makes this gauntlet a little more exciting. 

Shout outs to @DarkLordIvy's Soren and @Anacybele's Frederick, who I think I've gotten as allies 90% of the time.  Oddly, this is the first time I've been getting Ana's unit consistently.  Even though we're on the same team a lot of the time, I almost never get her units.  Frederick was able to take out a Zelgius for me.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Shout outs to @DarkLordIvy's Soren and @Anacybele's Frederick, who I think I've gotten as allies 90% of the time.  Oddly, this is the first time I've been getting Ana's unit consistently.  Even though we're on the same team a lot of the time, I almost never get her units.  Frederick was able to take out a Zelgius for me.

Yay, finally! I noticed you never got my units a lot before either. Strangely though, I've only gotten your Titania a couple times while I usually got her a lot. :P I guess we got switched. lol

Glad Freddy's putting in the work for you, though! He can indeed kill Zelgius any time, on enemy phase that is. BK though...he's had trouble with, strangely, despite Zelgius technically powercreeping himself. Dunno what's been up with that. But I'm content with my knight being able to smash Zelgius! He can also kill Ikes and Lucinas and stuff! I was amazed at how much he could kill that I felt like even I'd been underrating him for awhile and that's why I feel like he's a little underrated in general. Definitely the best physical tank horse if you don't use Xander as one (and I think he wants Vantage and stuff more anyway being a DC unit).

When did Grima become so popular, or did all the feather mercs go on her team expecting Ike to be the favorite?

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

When did Grima become so popular, or did all the feather mercs go on her team expecting Ike to be the favorite?

That probably happened, yeah, and Grima also probably got a lot of salty Tharja fans because of RD Ike winning that A Hero Rises poll. :/

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

M!Grima did win the Persona gauntlet, so it's not like this came completely out of nowhere. Past gauntlets have also shown that units with a unique combination of attributes like Novice Vacationer Corrin, Ninian, Celebratory Spirit Azura, the aforementioned Fell Reincarnation Grima and Spring Ninja Kagero tend to do quite well. 

That and as others as suggested, there might still be lingering ire towards Vanguard Legend Ike from A Hero Rises.

I've been wondering that too, I'm thinking a Reinhardt effect honed her already solid popularity.

My experience with splatoon's splatfest leads me to believe that the large amount of casual players have a larger effect than hyper vigalent mega whales

And I really doubt that a large number of people are bearing grudges over a free unit from a few months ago.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That probably happened, yeah, and Grima also probably got a lot of salty Tharja fans because of RD Ike winning that A Hero Rises poll. :/

To be honest, If we win Grima, the rest would be easier. Even if most of them run to Ryoma to revenge us again. They probably won't have bonus unit to beat us easily.

Edited by Ginko

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

M!Grima did win the Persona gauntlet, so it's not like this came completely out of nowhere. Past gauntlets have also shown that units with a unique combination of attributes like Novice Vacationer Corrin, Ninian, Celebratory Spirit Azura, the aforementioned Fell Reincarnation Grima and Spring Ninja Kagero tend to do quite well. 

That and as others as suggested, there might still be lingering ire towards Vanguard Legend Ike from A Hero Rises.

9 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I've been wondering that too, I'm thinking a Reinhardt effect honed her already solid popularity.

My experience with splatoon's splatfest leads me to believe that the large amount of casual players have a larger effect than hyper vigalent mega whales

And I really doubt that a large number of people are bearing grudges over a free unit from a few months ago.

8 minutes ago, Ginko said:

To be honest, If we win Grima, the rest would be easier. Even if most of them run to Ryoma to revenge us again. They probably won't have bonus unit to beat us easily.

Oh well, I was looking forward to being on a winning team for a change.  I think Ike was actually the last time I was on the winning team from the beginning.

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I haven't been paying much attention to this but Team Fjorm is full of Nowis which is bad... Give me some greens ffs!

On Team Ike, I've actually been getting only Green Friend allies, which has been a nice change.  I'm only at 2/5 and 3/5 for Blue and Gray.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

On Team Ike, I've actually been getting only Green Friend allies, which has been a nice change.  I'm only at 2/5 and 3/5 for Blue and Gray.

My Shiro didn't come to help you for blue quest? Also the rest of us here mostly run Micaiah to help Ike.

Edited by Ginko

Just now, Ginko said:

My Shiro didn't come to help you for blue quest? Also the rest of us here mostly run Micaiah to help Ike.

I've not yet gotten him, have you been getting my Titania?  I've pretty much only been getting Soren and Frederick as my friend allies.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I've not yet gotten him, have you been getting my Titania?  I've pretty much only been getting Soren and Frederick as my friend allies.

Your Titania came to me most of time. She can counter all blue but have some problem with BowLyn but Micaiah take care of it.

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Your Titania came to me most of time. She can counter all blue but have some problem with BowLyn but Micaiah take care of it.

You are KENTO, right?  I've not gotten your Shiro.  It's weird, but every Gauntlet, it always gives me the same 2-3 friend allies over and over, regardless of how many I have on my team.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Here's my info again for anyone else on Ike's team.

Name: Trent
ID: 6899831584

Still sitting here with...basically no one. @Rezzy is the only SF friend there and I've gotten her Titania, but that's it.

Hopefully she's been helping.  That knocks the Green quests out anyway.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, it's been all Ana's Frederick and DarkLordIvy's Soren for me too, in addition to your Titania. I just finished my blue quota and still need three more colorless.

11 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I got your Shiro once, presumably before any of the above mentioned ladies and their respective +10 5*s joined. He hasn't turned up since, naturally.