• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You are KENTO, right?  I've not gotten your Shiro. 

Yeah, that's me. Too bad, the RNG goddess didn't want you to meet all friends' units.

@Tybrosion It's weird but after you switch to Cordelia. I never get her. But Jacob seems like to visit me until you switch him out.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

If there's an abundance of Micaiah on Ike's team I have some options I can switch her out for if anyone wants. I have some built (but not merged) reds blues and greens that are pretty good, including V!Hector. Who I love, he's great.

Micaiah is always useful both offensive and defensive but feel free to switch anything not red if you want to.

51 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Here's my info again for anyone else on Ike's team.

Name: Trent
ID: 6899831584

Still sitting here with...basically no one. @Rezzy is the only SF friend there and I've gotten her Titania, but that's it.

Oh, I forgot to send you a friend request! I just did now. Sorry about that. :P My name in the game is Kels, just to let you know.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but your bow Lyn would be nice to see at this point, I'm getting too many red allies, namely RD Ikes... Come on Team Ike, you should know better. >_<

And @Tybrosion Hope my Freddy Bear has pulled his weight for ya! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

When did Grima become so popular, or did all the feather mercs go on her team expecting Ike to be the favorite?

I think I posted this before, but f!Grima is a unique unit type and super powerful, while RD!Ike is another infantry sword unit.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I think I posted this before, but f!Grima is a unique unit type and super powerful, while RD!Ike is another infantry sword unit.

I suppose that could be part of it.  I figured people would mostly go for the characters they liked most as characters, with a significant minority being feather mercs.  Gauntlet battles are so easy now, that how powerful a unit is doesn't help you much.

Well, with Heroes making many characters shine (and other characters not as good), people may choose to go with characters they like as units if those units have helped them clear a lot of content. Reinhardt is one of my favorite units, and because of that I'd pick him over several characters I like more as characters in a gauntlet, for example. Also, it's possible that RD!Ike is just not as well-liked as PoR!Ike while people never realized they liked f!Grima until they got her and heard her lines and used her?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, with Heroes making many characters shine (and other characters not as good), people may choose to go with characters they like as units if those units have helped them clear a lot of content. Reinhardt is one of my favorite units, and because of that I'd pick him over several characters I like more as characters in a gauntlet, for example. Also, it's possible that RD!Ike is just not as well-liked as PoR!Ike while people never realized they liked f!Grima until they got her and heard her lines and used her?

While not in relation to f!Grima, I can definitely vouch for this. It's how I realized my love for Michalis

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Maybe, as long as everyone's having fun, each person can use whatever reasoning they want for which team to join.

I guess I can hold out hope that Titania or the Rachel will get in a gauntlet someday, and I can rep them.

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

While not in relation to f!Grima, I can definitely vouch for this. It's how I realized my love for Michalis

I guess I could say the same for Eldigan.  He's pitybroken me so many times that I put him on my Arena team.

@ZeManaphy @Rafiel's Aria Accepted. (Even if I'm late to respond to ZeManaphy, who I accepted way back this morning.)

I haven't had any problems getting other colors, but my current problem has been that every single time, I always get 2 of the same color. Either both of the borrowed characters share a color or one of the borrowed characters is colorless. Aaaargh.

I mean...it's also possible to just not feel too strongly about any of the available characters involved in the gauntlet. It may not be that people "hate" Ike or "love" Grima. It may just be that they don't feel too strongly either way and just picked whoever. I mean...that's kind of how I felt about this one. None of my absolute favorites are here. I have a little bias for Alfonse, but it's not enough to fangirl over. I don't really mind anyone, and even though I'm not an RD Ike fan, my bf loves Ike in general so I thought about joining his team for a bit. But I will admit, he'd still be my last choice.

I don't know what the other teams look like size-wise, but it's possible fans of Ike liked other characters in the gauntlet more than Ike. Who knows? XD I mean you could always just poll the people who joined Team Grima why they joined her team. Or poll Ike fans and ask why they didn't join his team, but that's a lot of work for probably massively inaccurate results considering SF is just an itty bitty portion of the game's players. If this were just Ike vs. Grima, maybe the team sizes would look a little different.

4 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

My allies on team Grima sure love their colourless units. I've been getting nothing but Halloween Jakobs, Grimas, and archers ;-; 

I don't know if we're friends, but I've currently got Raven as my lead and can switch to Merric or Mae (all +10) if you need help finishing quests. My code's 1401457189.

9 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

My allies on team Grima sure love their colourless units. I've been getting nothing but Halloween Jakobs, Grimas, and archers ;-; 

I don't know if you have me on your list, my username is Rain and the code is 6148672165 and I am leading a +4 V!Lilina.  You can add me if you want.  I can switch to Micaiah if you need a blue.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Accepted! At the moment your lead is a Soleil for me unless you just changed it.

She's usually my lead but I switched her out earlier. The first battle I go into and your Raven decides to help out right away. He's an absolute monster ;D

Is there an error? When I went to the home    screen, Robin wasn’t undergoing a multiplier, yet when I gave a score if got multiplied. Also Robin art showed her damaged art.