• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a Brave Ike on the enemy team, the traitor.

Jokes aside, if Ike loses, I'm not sure who I'll support.  Maybe Alfonse or Ryoma, since it gets a bit old to see the girls win all the time.  We need an all-male gauntlet sometime.

Team Alfonse has some multipliers yesterday. I got a few, but I don't know when it stopped.

Also, I'm curious as to the rate team Alfonse and team Sharena are growing. Is this basically a Sigurd vs. Tharja situation where Alfonse started off stronger but Sharena gained more support over time?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Alfonse has some multipliers yesterday. I got a few, but I don't know when it stopped.

Also, I'm curious as to the rate team Alfonse and team Sharena are growing. Is this basically a Sigurd vs. Tharja situation where Alfonse started off stronger but Sharena gained more support over time?

I don't recall what exactly went down during Sigurd vs. Tharja, but I think this time, Alfonse's first-hour advantage was too small to be indicative of a larger army size. So as more people joined in, it didn't take too much for Sharena to catch up.

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Is Alfonse going to remain in same hell for the rest of the match, or am I just missing multipliers? I did get some yesterday but haven't caught any today. 

They're expected to remain in Same hell for at least the next few hours. There's a slight chance for some multipliers near the end, but I certainly wouldn't count on it.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Jokes aside, if Ike loses, I'm not sure who I'll support.  Maybe Alfonse or Ryoma, since it gets a bit old to see the girls win all the time.  We need an all-male gauntlet sometime.

Alfonse is currently expected to lose if his match remains in Same hell for the rest of the round. Ryoma is currently expected to lose due to a nearly perfect 1-to-1 yo-yo.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Alfonse was up by less than 2% in the first hour. Team Sharena currently outnumbers Team Alfonse by only 16%. Their teams were probably even in size somewhere between hours 5 and 9.

Edited by Ice Dragon

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just saw a Brave Ike on the enemy team, the traitor.

Traitor indeed. xP

I agree, IS has been putting far too many women in gauntlets compared to men. We need a gauntlet that's mostly or all male for a change. And mostly meaning like...only one character is female.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Alfonse was up by less than 2% in the first hour. Team Sharena currently outnumbers Team Alfonse by only 16%. Their teams were probably even in size somewhere between hours 5 and 9.

Huh ... so at some point Sharena gained more support than Alfonse. Got it.

Grima Robin went up by a little more than 1.13 billion it looks like. I could swear she put up more than that on a multiplier earlier... It was like 1.4 bil, maybe a bit less or more. Is she underperforming now or something? Or am I just misremembering?

Either way, her and Ike are really at each other's throats at this point. If Ike loses, at least he's fighting his hardest!

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Grima Robin went up by a little more than 1.13 billion it looks like. I could swear she put up more than that on a multiplier earlier... It was like 1.4 bil, maybe a bit less or more. Is she underperforming now or something? Or am I just misremembering?

No, she did underperform compared to her last couple of multiplier hours. She got almost 1,800,000,000 this past hour when she got over 2,000,000,000 in her previous two multiplier hours.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

No, she did underperform compared to her last couple of multiplier hours. She got almost 1,800,000,000 this past hour when she got over 2,000,000,000 in her previous two multiplier hours.

Ah, I knew my memory wasn't screwing with me that time (it does sometimes...). That might change things here. We have to see what the last few hours are like.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Either way, her and Ike are really at each other's throats at this point. If Ike loses, at least he's fighting his hardest!

We take pity at your plight, worms.

I think we're running out of flags and maybe saving for the next multiplier. Constant back and forth means flags drain pretty quickly, I guess.

Ice Dragon, how many flags do you have left currently? I think I still have about 1000 left after collecting everything because Alfonse and Sharena have had so few multipliers.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ice Dragon, how many flags do you have left currently? I think I still have about 1000 left after collecting everything because Alfonse and Sharena have had so few multipliers.

1100 if you include the 200 that I can't yet claim (because I can't seem to get more than 1 color at a time without resetting a million times).

I'm lazy.

I actually could get 200 more. Forgot about the remaining arena battles I could do. Not sure I can really use them at this point though. Not much time left.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

1100 if you include the 200 that I can't yet claim (because I can't seem to get more than 1 color at a time without resetting a million times).

I'm lazy.

Seems like you've had more multipliers, but used less flags than I do.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Seems like you've had more multipliers, but used less flags than I do.

I'm lazy. I also don't spend flags on the first day of each round. And if the second day is a weekend (like it is right now), then you can basically assume I won't start spending flags until 10 hours before the end of the round because I like to sleep in on the weekends.

I decided to get those last 200 flags anyway. Who knows, I might use them in the second round provided either Ike wins or someone I'm fine with joining moves on.

1 hour ago, Tactician_Iris said:

@Motendra, it's always a nice to see a familiar face among the Team ranks:

uSoK51b.jpg

Anyway, figured I'd stop by to to hear if anyone wants me to swap out NY!Azura for someone else - I've personally had a lack of colourless on this round so I figured there might be colour droughts for others.

:Fireemoji:

I've a good 800 flags remaining, but I want to cap myself at 600 for the next round

>Trying to save knowing damn well I won't have any when the final round starts

#ForTheGloryofHoshido

Edited by Motendra