• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the end-of-round rally has arrived. Team Gunnthra's hourly gains have been increasing noticeably for the past few hours.

If Team Gunnthra is able to score enough to give Team Ike another multiplier in 3 hours, she's pretty much got the round in the bag.

That said, I'm expecting a huge spike from Team Ike this hour, which will make things hard to predict.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I'm dropping 200 flags per battle on this Ike multiplier since he'll probably only get one more after this and I have enough to make use of it.

I still hope we make the final round, but if not, it's not a huge deal. Ike won a gauntlet already and he took down Grima Robin in crazy Ike-like fashion and that's awesome enough. :P

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Still have 805 flags for the big multipliers. I started with like 2,510, it's nice being in team feathers. 

What's your score/rank looking like? I'm ranked 114 at 1,533,988 and I'm wondering if that'll hold in the top 1k without using more flags

Team Ike's best bet right now is to use use every flag they have saving 400(Obviously) and ensure Gunnthra gets three multipliers in a row. Giving him the 7.4 multiplier. 

Hopefully, he'll make 5b this hour. Here's hoping...

3 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Team Ike's best bet right now is to use use every flag they have saving 400(Obviously) and ensure Gunnthra gets three multipliers in a row. Giving him the 7.4 multiplier. 

Hopefully, he'll make 5b this hour. Here's hoping...

Team Ike will likely have only one more multiplier anyway, and it's that time of a round, so people on this team surely will spend a lot of flags. I wouldn't be surprised if Ike put up 5 bil or so.

But of course, you never know for sure. We have to see what he gets from this.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Team Ike will likely have only one more multiplier anyway, and it's that time of a round, so people on this team surely will spend a lot of flags. I wouldn't be surprised if Ike put up 5 bil or so.

If Japan wakes up, it'll cause problems...ehh..they don't particularly like Ike or Tellius very much. I hope they have trouble getting out of bed today. XD

2 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

If Japan wakes up, it'll cause problems...ehh..they don't particularly like Ike or Tellius very much. I hope they have trouble getting out of bed today. XD

That's not true. Ike won a Famitsu poll out there, even beating Marth and Lucina in it and another poll had PoR as Japan's third favorite FE. Granted, those polls didn't encompass the whole country, but they're indicative enough that Japan doesn't really dislike them.

Also, the rest of the world is a lot bigger than Japan and the west loves Ike.

Btw, you shouldn't double post.

Edited by Anacybele

16 minutes ago, Johann said:

What's your score/rank looking like? I'm ranked 114 at 1,533,988 and I'm wondering if that'll hold in the top 1k without using more flags

I'm at rank 8,406 with 891,490. If Gunnthrá gets at least 2 more multipliers I'll probably end with something around 1,400,000 so I guess top 1k will be closer to 1,900,000.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's not true. Ike won a Famitsu poll out there, even beating Marth and Lucina in it and another poll had PoR as Japan's third favorite FE. Granted, those polls didn't encompass the whole country, but they're indicative enough that Japan doesn't really dislike them.

Path of Radiance...japan's third favourite game? Wow, I'm honestly shocked. Ahh....we might have a chance then. How well did Rd do?

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, the rest of the world is a lot bigger than Japan and the west loves Ike.

Its almost 11:30 pm over here so most of the West must be getting ready for bed honestly. This will surely hurt Ike's gains.

Edited by Skylorella Con

1 minute ago, Skylorella Con said:

Path of Radiance...japan's third favourite game? Wow, I'm honestly shocked. Ahh....we might have a chance then.

Its almost 11:30 pm over here so most of the West must be getting ready for bed honestly. This will surely hurt Ike's gains.

It's not late for the Americas yet. I'm in the eastern US and it's only 7PM here.

5 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Out of curiosity, is multipliers every round common now?

Unless if the two teams are close enough in size (i.e. Alfonse v Sharena last round), then yeah odds are pretty high that the multiplier will be in play for someone every hour. It only takes a 1% difference in the scores of the two teams to trigger the multiplier for the losing team.

15 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Gunnthra's the closest thing to a blank slate you'll get for a character, since she pretty much got no character development before getting killed.

Working all day made me miss some Ike multipliers, but I'll do what I can for the next few hours while working on my research.  Hopefully we'll make it!  If not, I'm happy we made it to the second round.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like Ike did indeed put up 5 bil! Hope that's enough to prevent Gunnthra from overtaking us at the wrong time.

I guess we'll have to see what the tracker looks like once it updates.  I've got 200 Flags left if we get another multiplier.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I guess we'll have to see what the tracker looks like once it updates.  I've got 200 Flags left if we get another multiplier.

Yeah, and I've got 600.

And Team Alfonse, you guys gotta do it too! We need a guys only final! :P

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Gunnthra's the closest thing to a blank slate you'll get for a character, since she pretty much got no character development before getting killed.

True! But Japan loves Robin and Awakening. Ike winning against Robin is the reason Gunnthra had so much support to begin with.

Also the "Hero rises event" salt as well.

Ike scored very well all things considered, we might have a chance.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like Ike did indeed put up 5 bil! Hope that's enough to prevent Gunnthra from overtaking us at the wrong time.

If Ike gets the 7.4 multiplier Gunnthra will get roasted again. Let's just hope she doesn't under-perform.