• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

We shall fight hard. If we win, I look forward to crossing swords with the Radiant Hero. XP

And I will look forward to a final that just has guys for a change if it happens! Even if Ike lost it. :P

1 minute ago, Skylorella Con said:

If Ike gets the 7.4 multiplier Gunnthra will get roasted again. Let's just hope she doesn't under-perform.

Yeah, same here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not scare if Gunnthra can corner us to 7.4 multiplier. We will gladly take it and and see whether she can win over.

I'll gladly join her next  round if she can.

31 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Does anyone know when will Japan wake up? XD...Its almost Midnight here so it shouldn't be long...

It's currently a little past 8 AM in Japan. Those that work/have school have likely been awake for a while now. I know I have.

I've been spending about 300-400 flags on each multiplier I'm awake for, and I still have about 1300 left. I've got my fingers crossed for Gunnthra. Poor girl deserves something nice...even if it's just in the afterlife. lol

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And I will look forward to a final that just has guys for a change if it happens! Even if Ike lost it. :P

If Ike loses to Gunnthra, and Alfonse wins against Anna, then the winner of the Gauntlet will be a Heroes only character. That would be amazing in its own right.

If Anna wins, and Ike loses, then it's the Fire Emblem mascot vs. a Heroes character. It'd be very interesting.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

If Ike loses to Gunnthra, and Alfonse wins against Anna, then the winner of the Gauntlet will be a Heroes only character. That would be amazing in its own right.

If Anna wins, and Ike loses, then it's the Fire Emblem mascot vs. a Heroes character. It'd be very interesting.

A Heroes only final would be interesting, yeah.

I don't consider Anna the mascot though, I consider Marth to have that title.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

A Heroes only final would be interesting, yeah.

I don't consider Anna the mascot though, I consider Marth to have that title.

Marth is the face of Fire Emblem. But Anna is the mascot because of how often she appears.

It looks like the tracker predicts some rounds of Same Hell at the end, I guess we'll have to see how the next couple hours go.

Just now, Rezzy said:

It looks like the tracker predicts some rounds of Same Hell at the end, I guess we'll have to see how the next couple hours go.

It would be cool if some kind of math whiz created an algorithm that took into account the heavy flag usage in the final hours, since the predictors are clearly running by average hourly contribution and end up underestimating the values.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

From what I see, the predictor has everything be about Alfonse and Gunnthra.

7 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Marth is the face of Fire Emblem. But Anna is the mascot because of how often she appears.

Yeah, I guess you could put it that way too.

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's currently a little past 8 AM in Japan. Those that work/have school have likely been awake for a while now. I know I have.

I see. Thank you so much.

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've been spending about 300-400 flags on each multiplier I'm awake for, and I still have about 1300 left. I've got my fingers crossed for Gunnthra. Poor girl deserves something nice...even if it's just in the afterlife. lol

Omg! This just reminded me, Ike is basically fighting a corpse right now. XD Maybe this win will put Gunnthra's soul to a peaceful rest after her massive burn. Lol

Opposite teams but good luck regardless. 

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

From what I see, the predictor has everything be about Alfonse and Gunnthra.

The difference between Ike and Gunnthra is only expected to be 300 million, it can easily go either way with at least 3 multipliers coming.

Just now, Lemmy said:

The difference between Ike and Gunnthra is only expected to be 300 million, it can easily go either way with at least 3 multipliers coming.

Indeed. And depending on how Alfonse handles the next two hours when his multiplier enters, he might still be able to lose. 

I totally have an uncle who works at IS who says that if Gunnthra wins, she gets to come back to life

In actuality, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up having her do some kind of Obi Wan ghost thing

31 minutes ago, Johann said:

In actuality, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up having her do some kind of Obi Wan ghost thing

I've seen too many anime characters be not dead after dying to believe a death unless the killer triple or quadruple taps or the dead body has been dismembered enough to be obviously dead.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I've seen too many anime characters be not dead after dying to believe a death unless the killer triple or quadruple taps or the dead body has been dismembered enough to be obviously dead.

Yeah that too, I mean I'm not expecting anything innovative from the writers here

So the score is in a weird place right now.

If Team Gunnthra undershoots the DMZ (not likely), we're screwed because Team Ike will get a multiplier on hour 44 that Team Gunnthra cannot recover from.

If Team Gunnthra overshoots the DMZ (also not likely), we might win, assuming we can make up the difference from Ike's hour-43 multiplier, though that's kind of unlikely.

If Team Gunnthra doesn't make it far enough into the DMZ, Team Gunnthra gets a multiplier on hour 43 or 44, which is a loss.

The only likely winning scenario is if Team Gunnthra makes it just far enough into the DMZ to get an hour 45 multiplier, denying Team Ike another multiplier altogether, or if Team Gunnthra makes it so far into her side of the DMZ that Team Ike can't recover in Same hell (but I'm pretty sure they can).

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Yeah that too, I mean I'm not expecting anything innovative from the writers here

I'm half expecting Gunnthra to have received the analogue to Surtr's Muspellflame offscreen after our retreat.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So the score is in a weird place right now.

If Team Gunnthra undershoots the DMZ (not likely), we're screwed because Team Ike will get a multiplier on hour 44 that Team Gunnthra cannot recover from.

If Team Gunnthra overshoots the DMZ (also not likely), we might win, assuming we can make up the difference from Ike's hour-43 multiplier, though that's kind of unlikely.

If Team Gunnthra doesn't make it far enough into the DMZ, Team Gunnthra gets a multiplier on hour 43 or 44, which is a loss.

The only likely winning scenario is if Team Gunnthra makes it just far enough into the DMZ to get an hour 45 multiplier, denying Team Ike another multiplier altogether, or if Team Gunnthra makes it so far into her side of the DMZ that Team Ike can't recover in Same hell (but I'm pretty sure they can).

I'm expecting her to land just above to 100% mark, like about 100.5%, and then slowly lose with no multiplier for either side, unless Ike's people pointlessly rally too hard. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some sleepy sheepies coming out of the woodwork that end up putting her over 1% lead though.

This is definitely one of those hours that tend to determine the winner.

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

I'm expecting her to land just above to 100% mark, like about 100.5%, and then slowly lose with no multiplier for either side, unless Ike's people pointlessly rally too hard. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some sleepy sheepies coming out of the woodwork that end up putting her over 1% lead though.

This is definitely one of those hours that tend to determine the winner.

To grab a win, she wants to be around 99.3% after this hour since I'm expecting a deficit of about 100 million for each hour they remain in Same hell. If Team Ike doesn't gain on Team Gunnthra quite that fast, 100.6% might even be enough to keep the win.

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Ike teammates, It's time stop attacking.

We won't hand  the final multiplier to Gunnthra, right?

If we rally this hour, that would give Gunnthra the bonus next hour, and Ike the last hour.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

If we rally this hour, that would give Gunnthra the bonus next hour, and Ike the last hour.

No, I prefer to playing safe not playing risk. We can save our remaining flags to final round.