• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Meh. Rank was not as awful as it could have been but it still felt like a waste. 

Anyway, congrats Team Gunnthra. 

Also, @Sunwoo I sadly never got your Swordhardt in either round. I guess it was because a lot of other people on my list also supported Alphonse. Hope you saw my Frima at some point at least.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Meh. Rank was not as awful as it could have been but it still felt like a waste. 

Anyway, congrats Team Gunnthra. 

Also, @Sunwoo I sadly never got your Swordhardt in either round. I guess it was because a lot of other people on my list also supported Alphonse. Hope you saw my Frima at some point at least.

Ah, sorry to hear that. I did get your f!Grima every once in a while, though! She tanked a lot of things, especially bows.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Brilliant, lol

What the hell why a GHB? The characters who become GHB units make less and less sense.

EDIT 2: Wait, don't you mean Linus?

Oops, my bad. I have no idea who either of the characters are so looks like I'm already getting them confused with each other.

Yeah, that confused me for a bit. But yeah, Linus is the one who's going to be a GHB, which means Canas will be obtainable through some other means.

Well this is the 2nd time I was on the losing side in all 3 rounds.

I almost picked Gunnthra to start too. But I was like "oh, I will use my +10 Fjorm instead! Plus she is the clear favorite to make it to the finals on this side."

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, that confused me for a bit. But yeah, Linus is the one who's going to be a GHB, which means Canas will be obtainable through some other means.

I guess I forgot the guy spotted in the trailer and the one mentioned under the banner were 2 separate ones.

I only used my handhelds for Pokemon those days, so GBA FE characters are new to me.

49 minutes ago, Astellius said:

They are evil, and so you should immediately hunt them down and destroy them...! And then take your rightful place as the true evil one, bearing the rank of 666

One day I shall have my revenge. One day!!

I got your Tiki a lot this round by the way! She was an amazing help dealing with all of the bLyn’s running around. 

31 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ah, sorry to hear that. I did get your f!Grima every once in a while, though! She tanked a lot of things, especially bows.

Glad to hear that. She does take them like a champ. 

Yay, Gunnthra is the victor! Happy for her since she died so quickly yet we barely got to know her.

Now every time I look at these characters that participated in this VG, I'm just going to get reminded by the fact they got beaten by a corpse. 

I was glad if anyone of them won, Gunnthra deserved better and Alfonse has been getting better.

Was on Team Alfonse. Spent all flags on multipliers except for the last 400.

@Zeo @mampfoid

I ranked pretty well in terms of cumulative ranking. 903 even though I was only 20,399 in Team Alfonse. I spent all my flags in the first two rounds so no surprise. I was rank 200-ish in round 1 and 2 so still being in the overall top bracket is pretty nice.

On my second account I was rank 4269 for the team and overall rank 1950. Still not bad despite not being able to play that much early on.

Shoutout to @Momentai~'s Barst for being such a great teammate. Distant Counter works really well for him!

9 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

モヒカン is now my mortal enemy for the remainder of this game’s lifespan. 

I'm pretty sure I see their team fairly regularly in my defense wins list.

10 hours ago, thanny said:

Now every time I look at these characters that participated in this VG, I'm just going to get reminded by the fact they got beaten by a corpse. 

Don't you mean ashes? Thought I heard she got cremated?

Reason to never take these things seriously.

This was crazy lol. Who knew Gunnthrá would win this? I thought for sure it'd be Ike. Man, every match was the opposite of what I predicted except for Robin vs Ike. It's at least good to know that the most popular characters aren't necessarily the ones who win. Or does this put Gunnthrá as the most popular out of these? Interesting, well, I guess I should've put more time into this except like two times per round. Haven't been playing Heroes nearly as much, now that DBLegends is out.

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I was glad if anyone of them won, Gunnthra deserved better and Alfonse has been getting better.

Was on Team Alfonse. Spent all flags on multipliers except for the last 400.

@Zeo @mampfoid

I ranked pretty well in terms of cumulative ranking. 903 even though I was only 20,399 in Team Alfonse. I spent all my flags in the first two rounds so no surprise. I was rank 200-ish in round 1 and 2 so still being in the overall top bracket is pretty nice.

On my second account I was rank 4269 for the team and overall rank 1950. Still not bad despite not being able to play that much early on.

Shoutout to @Momentai~'s Barst for being such a great teammate. Distant Counter works really well for him!

Glad you got a good ranking and glad to hear Barst showed up for you! It really does; here's hoping I get def/res link fodder to help him make better use of it. 50 defense and 33 resistance on enemy phase with close defense/distant defense backed by 52 HP is pretty tanky! Unfortunately I didn't get any of your units. Only random arena allies appeared for me throughout the entire gauntlet. I guess my friend roster is getting too bloated lol.

Good game to team Gunnthra!

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't you mean ashes? Thought I heard she got cremated?

Reason to never take these things seriously.

Oh right, she got burned to death.

I've lost my interest in Voting Gauntlets ever since multipliers were introduced and since then it's just been orb and feather income for me. No character truly deserves their victory now because of this flawed system, and it's amusing sometimes to see people celebrate their character winning because of their 'popularity', but if their character loses they quickly shift their blame to the multiplier system.