So...who's Sanaki marrying?

Jotari

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Yeah that's what I did with Nowi and Witch Nowi.  I don't want anyone else marrying Nowi but me. 

You are very brave for doing this; I wish you two the best.  On that note, I've decided to marry Sanaki, to protect her from you NEETs.  Don't worry, I won't do anything illegal.

51 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

You are very brave for doing this; I wish you two the best.  On that note, I've decided to marry Sanaki, to protect her from you NEETs.  Don't worry, I won't do anything illegal.

Im pretty sure she will be the one ordering you around in that case XD

10 minutes ago, Thany said:

Im pretty sure she will be the one ordering you around in that case XD

I'll just pick her up by her hair and gently tease her like an anime bully.  While she protests me and her bodyguards will just laugh and laugh.

12 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

It's just matter of time before cuteness shift in true beauty. And together their magnificence would reach heavens!

Though they shouldn't show on public together by then. Commoner eyes could hardly withstand such powerful sight.

I saw this and remembered Eggman's dance in Sonic shorts where he melts Sonic's eyes. XD

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oliver: "Empress Sanaki, in you, I have found sublime beauty. Death must not tarnish your grace! You simply can’t die now."

Sanaki: Worry not, I will not die.  After all, I'm the empress of Begnion.  For my people...and for you...I vow to stay alive and fight for the cause!

Edited by Nowi's Husband

Plot twist: Valtome completes the love triangle and Sanaki can't decide if what she feels for Oliver is real or not, and if she likes Valtome more. That laugh... It's unlike anything she'd ever heard before.

Don't worry; I was just using some absurd humor. :) I actually don't ship Sanaki with anyone. At least, not anyone we as players know. Obviously, there are more people in the world than just the playable characters. She probably meets some nice (or politically important) guy someday and marries him.

37 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Don't worry; I was just using some absurd humor. :) I actually don't ship Sanaki with anyone. At least, not anyone we as players know. Obviously, there are more people in the world than just the playable characters. She probably meets some nice (or politically important) guy someday and marries him.

More people in the world than the playable cast? Ah, so you ship Sanaki and the 3-13 Archer. Of course!