Cipher Series 14: Sept 27 - Set Released! Good luck with your pulls!

Kirie

On 9/11/2018 at 9:09 PM, Poimagic said:

Disappointed on how slow Kirie is to updating, especially with a lot of the new cards that have been confirmed

I thought I heard she got sick like the day after the stream. It's possible she forgot afterwards, you can try tagging her and see if that works.

Sorry for not being around to update this thread for a while. I'll work on getting the rest of the cards added to the OP and start posting them daily again.

Not sure if you just forgot but the male Grima and Robin artwork shown are the same as the two cards the Twitter showed last Friday. Also pretty sure they are SRs not Rs based on their borders from the Twitter picture. (Could be wrong since they stopped giving numbers and rarity but pretty sure they are SRs.)

On 9/18/2018 at 4:11 AM, Kirie said:

Today's reveal is an SR card for Robin!

MVuNuTg.png

Woah, that's a really weird face. I get the feeling we're going to be getting memes about that face. Dat butt shot tho. On further inspection, that pose looks painful assuming that's her legs we're seeing and not some random soldier getting obliterated behind her or something. Even taking camera angle into account, that's quite the flexible spine she's sporting if you ask me.

Sorry for missing the last week+ worth of card reveals and discussion, including the livestream. I had a family emergency in the US, so I've been out of the country. The worst is done, but I'll still be in the US for the next few weeks. Thank you all for your understanding.

The good news is that the official card list is now available on the main Cipher site! The link contains all the cards except for the two 'secret' cards in the set which can be seen here.

14 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

How long does it take for the artists to release clean versions of the card arts? You usually have a gallery of them up after each set releases and I'm really looking forward to this set's.

Thanks in advance!

We don't have all the ones that I'm expecting yet, but we do have quite a few! Here's the album of everything I have collected so far (not including any posted overnight since I haven't had a chance to look yet).