[Parody Photoshops] Arcphoenix's collection

EDIT: So I decided I'll use this thread for all my photoshopped FEH memes.

A Depiction of Wrys (AKA My Masterpiece)

Just something I worked on for some time as a joke I wanted to share.

My Masterpiece (Wrys) - Copy.png

This was my first piece on this thread. According to FE memedom, Wrys is a god. The rest speaks for itself.

Everything is photoshopped. I think the original piece of art was done by Michaelangelo maybe? The rest is photoshopped from Intelligent System's Fire Emblem Heroes. Created in Sketch on the iOS.

EDIT: Yes, the original work - I think it was called "The Creation of Adam" - from the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel was indeed painted by Michaelangelo.

In hindsight, I like to think the hand reaching in from the bottom left belongs to Kellam. We all know he's in Heroes after all... Somewhere....

Voting Guantlet Fated Battles. Sigurd vs Arvis (AKA "Charvis")

5b3c5c11968af_Charvis-Copy.thumb.png.406039bd39e2dc68a0a4295badc9b6e3.png

You all know your Arvis roasting Sigurd memes. For those who missed it, Sigurd beat Arvis. I had made a bet to a friend prior that if Sigurd won, I would make this. Glad it happened. XD

Found the original image googling "barbecue grill chef" or something. The salt came from googling salt shaker. The rest in this image are all sprites from Intelligent System's Fire Emblem Heroes taken from the Feh Wiki, I think. Credit to thenumberonebacon for the nickname "Charvis." Again, made in Sketch on iOS.

Celica casts Rag n' a Rock (AKA "Mila Bless you")

5b3d370f1b54f_MilaBlessYou-Copy.png.f2f00f29df31f36255931c64a0da4dbe.png

A visual pun I've had in mind for a while. I also considered doing a pun with the movie "Thor Ragnarock" but figured I didn't want to do the same joke twice and just stick to the cleverer pun.

The base image image of Celica is from Intelligent System's Fire Emblem Heroes taken from Gamepress. Credit to thenumberonebacon for the alt title "Mila Bless You." I found the rock googling "rock transparent background" and the rag by googling "kitchen cloth transparent." Again, made in Sketch on iOS.

"How do you like the taste?" (AKA "Chef Walhart of Valm's Kitchen")

5b636bf574fde_Howdoyoulikethetaste-Copy.png.cf37d3e0831ccd183c819b56c10b103b.png

Titled and inspired by one of Walhart's special trigger dialogue lines. Regrets: Not including Walhart grocery bags in the background and not having Sigurd in the fire. Granted I've already done a Sigurd joke here, and that's more Arvis's thing

I used Google to find images of a cooking pot transparent, a laddle, a lobster, an apron, a chef's hat, and this Walhart (art by Intelligent Systems). Everything was, again, thrown together in sketch on iOS

High Deliverer (AKA Robin Weeds Out the Competition)

5b6778bd9ccb4_FEHUnitBuilder-Robin-Copy.thumb.png.a662f2fd709976d4b8567cc1773d0c9b.png

The moment I first saw Robin's Epithet I wanted to make a joke about it. I don't normally appreciate drug related jokes, but I had to make an exception for these very clever puns. Regret: Missed opportunity to name the weapon "Blunt Force" XD

I used paint.net and the feh stuff github unit builder to create this. I also did some googling to find the blunt, dank shades, leaf, and image of Robin (made by Intelligent Systems).

Edited by Arcphoenix

Thank you for the compliments, I'm glad I made some peoples' day with this

17 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Niles covering Kiran's crotch is a nice touch.

That way of censoring it was a friend's idea. It's perfect XD

15 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes, the original is the Sistine Chapel ceiling, done by Michelangelo.

Ah, ok. I'll add that information in the OP

14 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

But I'm certain if Niles was covering a man's crotch you'd see the back of his head instead lol.

Very accurate

17 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

MMmmm, vengeance is certainly delicious.

Especially when they're barbecued.

Indeed!

I made an addition: Celica casts Rag n’ a Rock

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, Shoblongoo said:

Here ya go mate--for the collection

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem gordon ramsay

Related image

A+ memes

23 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm surprised there's no Walhart/Walmart joke here yet.

I'm aiming for jokes no one has done yet or at least putting new spins on existing ones. Granted I now see the missed opportunity to include Walhart Shopping Bags filled with groceries in the "How Do You Like the Taste?" image.