Best Beorc units for an “all the Laguz” run?

So I had this idea when I saw how much deployment space there was for it that after I do my new Ironman hard runthrough after not playing for a while, I’d do a run where I have to deploy every Laguz I get access to and only have whatever slots remain for Beorc. While I know Laguz are far from top tier units, this still sounds like it could be tons of fun and could open up new ways of playing the game since I never really used Laguz before. But I was looking for some advice as to what sorts of Beorc units I should focus on if I’m doing this. Which ones are the best investment of training and experience in this context?

Edited by Alastor15243

3 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I think you should be using the laguz friendly units, like Zihark, and perhaps the branded, like Soren and Stefan.

Thematically that would be cool, and would also mean I’d be able to do more supports, but I’m talking more gameplay wise, since I’m already deploying what will eventually be 8 meleelocked units that can only be used half the time.

Ike, Titania, Jill, Marcia, Soren.  Having a healer who can use siege tomes probably helps more than having Oscar/Kieran does.

What's this? Has SF grown so heartless as to not bother to recommend a healer? I am disappointed.

Anyway, aside from the obligatory Ike, I'd recommend Titania, Mist, Marcia, Oscar, and one of Jill or Kieran.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

What's this? Has SF grown so heartless as to not bother to recommend a healer? I am disappointed.

I didn't specify anyone because I figured that the OP would use a healer regardless