Your rarest character(s)?

Anacybele

So, what about those 5 star characters who are never or very rarely on banners? Did you ever actually happen to pull them before? Which ones?

My rarest is Saber. Who I've been told is actually the rarest period. And yet...I got him on a free pull of all things and with decent IVs. lol I still need to finish building him up someday, but it's interesting having such a rare dude.

There's also Leo, who I got fairly recently, I believe. He's not been on a banner very often either. And he's +Def which is great for his refine.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Saber and Luke as well as Linde, so I think I've hit the trifecta? xD 

I wouldn't class Boey as rare because he is available at 4* in the green pool. Mae is maybe a little bit more rare, but then again, she is still more readily available than most 5* exclusive characters, I believe. 

I have all the male seasonals, if those count as rare, plus Tobin and Clive, who I think have become increasingly rare due to the nature of Tempest Trials (although I hope this will change and they will be reran). 

For other rares... I guess Meister Reinhardt could count, although his banner was recent, and I have Leo if he counts, too (his last banner was back in March, so a month before Reinhardt's debut). 

For characters that I consider currently rare that I don't have, I would love Hardin, Myrrh and Helpful Chrom. Hoping one or the other come onto a banner soon :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

I’m pretty sure Boey and Mae are both available at 3/4 rarity now. I’m not sure how we’re classifying “rare,” but those two definitely aren’t rare for me. XD

I have Saber, Linde, and Luke all pulled as off focus pity breakers. I’ve also got regular Lyn and Karel who haven’t been on many banners. Maybe Elise counts too? I suppose you could also count Legendary Heroes minus Ike and Fjorm as rare. I’ve got everyone except new Lyn. And then seasonal characters are definitely rare. You could probably count old TT rewards as rare too since there are probably plenty of new players who don’t have Clive, Tobin, Joshua, etc. 

Saber club reporting in.  I pulled him on Lief's banner last month.  I also pulled Young Tiki over a year ago off-focus, whom I think has only been on two or three banners since launch. 

Well I have all the TT reward characters which I guess at this point are rare.

I don’t really know who’s considered rare. I have Saber, who I pulled twice (one was fodder). I think Alm has only been featured in two banners but I can’t remember, he was also pulled twice. If Innes is rare then I also had one of him for like 5 seconds before Nile’s claimed him. Horse Chrom is still relatively new so he might not count but I have him. I believe normal Elise hasn’t been featured in many banners but I’ve pulled three of her. And finally I guess there’s normal Lyn who I only remember seeing on a banner once or twice.

Probably Linde, who blessed me as a pity breaker over a year ago and even showed up +spd/-hp. Honestly I could probably count Mist as well: I don't think she's been on many banners herself (even if she was a less welcome pity breaker than Linde).

I have Saber who I managed to pull on the Christmas banner when there were no blues.  I also have all the TT and GHB units as well as both versions of Hinoka if she counts as well as Innes if He counts.

I have Linde and Innes, I got 3 Leos, one who was my very first 5-Star pull and served me well for many months, I got 2 Sword Reinhardts, and while a seasonal unit, so I’m not sure if it counts, but I in very first Halloween banner, I managed to pull 5 Halloween Jakobs! I did not believe my luck! I merged them all, and man does he lives up to his title of Monster!

Discounting seasonals and recent additions (like Bow Hinoka), it's gotta be Luke by a country mile, a fact I am still sorely disappointed with, months after the fact. He's -atk too, just to rub it in. Needless to say, I haven't used him since he hit level 40 and he'll sit on his 35 HM for the rest of days.

I've gotten Linde as a pitybreaker twice, but she's been on two banners so that's proportional I guess. The rarest one that I actually use is Myrrh, who will hopefully be on this week's banner so I can replace my -atk one.

Saber is rare? Yeah, I got him a while back and it wasn't even his focus. I've gotten two Leos, but both of them were on their focus banners. Linde I hear is rare, I got her pretty early in the game not during her focus. Does anyone else have a list of who would be considered the most rare?

My rarest 5 stars by distribution

Eprhaim: Restoration Lord - 5 summoning focus

Sonya: Vengeful Mage - 4 summoning focus

Faye: Devoted Heart - 4 summoning focus

Camilla: Spring Princess 3 summoning focus

Karel: Sword Demon - 3 summoning focus

Cordelia: Perfect Bride - 3 summoning focus

Sakura: Gentle Nekomata - 2 summoning focus

Shiro: Raw Talent - 2 summoning focus

Athena: Borderland Sword - 1 summoning focus

Athena and Karel are easy to get at low rarities, but rare to get already as a 5 star. Sakura is my rarest seasonal, and Shiro is my rarest normal 5 star lock. 

13 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Saber is rare? Yeah, I got him a while back and it wasn't even his focus. I've gotten two Leos, but both of them were on their focus banners. Linde I hear is rare, I got her pretty early in the game not during her focus. Does anyone else have a list of who would be considered the most rare?

Saber and Luke are the only non-seasonal 5* units from 2017 who have only appeared in one banner ever, that being the one they were introduced in. Luke has been in the game longer and shared a colour with two other units on that banner (Athena and Katarina) and is therefore technically rarer.

Linde has appeared on two banners, however both Luke's and Saber's banners are more recent than Linde's last appearance. Actually Linde's two banners actually happened back to back, bizarrely. Innes has also appeared in two banners, however this is not uncommon, the likes of Deirdre and Lute are the same, so Linde is mostly because of how long ago it was.

I guess Young Tiki is pretty rare, considering she's only been featured on three banners, the last time being in October. I've pulled her twice, which her merge being less than a week ago on the TT banner. 

Other than that, there's Gray, who has a similar number of banners and was last featured in January. Elincia might also count with those requirements.

42 minutes ago, Reality said:

Athena and Karel are easy to get at low rarities, but rare to get already as a 5 star. Sakura is my rarest seasonal, and Shiro is my rarest normal 5 star lock. 

Athena may be, but if you have a less than 5* Karel, then that's probably your rarest unit xD 

I'll add Innes and Young Tiki to my list, since it does look like they're pretty rare. I've just done a list of units by last appearance as focus (or reward/battle in the case of GHBs, Tempest and Conquest). 

Interestingly, only Katarina from the original Mystery banner has actually made a reappearance on any banner if my list is correct (3 overall, with the last being in December) - although Athena and Roderick are available at 3-4*. There are also 19 units who have never been on a banner, all now 3-4* (not counting Alfonse, Sharena, Anna and the aforementioned GHBs and Rewards) - again if my list is correct. 

I would add Julia,  but she's on the starter support, so newbies are more likely to have her... but her last official banner for anyone else was in August. 

Edited by Cute Chao

I got both Saber and Luke so there's the two rarest characters in the game (now if I could get Linde to complete the trinity). I don't know if she's super rare but I don't see many people having Y!Tiki so I guess she counts too? 

After that there's the usual TT suspects (Tobin, Clive).

Sword Lyn for a time was considered rare but she later appeared back-to-back on a Voting Gauntlet banner followed right after by a TT banner. She also later appeared in a Weapons to Refine banner. Only in the refinery banner did she appear as the sole red Focus unit.

I have Luke, whom I got off-focus on the Farfetched Heroes banner.

I have a +1 Young Tiki; both copies were pulled off-focus on separate banners (one of which was the 2nd Hero Fest banner).

I have Katarina, whom I got from the Voting Gauntlet banner in which she was a Focus unit in.

Launch-day 5*-exclusives I have never pulled: Minerva, Linde, Leo

Looking only at 5* exclusives who have been out of the picture for at least ~6 months, I've got Luke, Young Tiki, and Julia if she counts.

In the same club as @Humanoid with a -ATK Luke as my rarest. If Y!Tiki counted before the recent banner with Grima than I've had her for almost a year. She was my first red *5.

I've never pulled a Linde before. I was around when her last banner was up, little did I know I'd never see her again. Might have pulled for her.

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

In the same club as @Humanoid with a -ATK Luke as my rarest. If Y!Tiki counted before the recent banner with Grima than I've had her for almost a year. She was my first red *5.

Y!Tiki wasn't on that banner. She was last featured in October.

Edited by Nanima