Your rarest character(s)?

Anacybele

5 hours ago, Thane said:

Linde hasn't been on a banner in over a year, which I believe is the record. I got her on a free pull once, but she's -Attack, sadly.

Wow, same. Except my -Atk Linde cost me like 70 orbs and I didn't get Micaiah.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Saber and Luke are the only non-seasonal 5* units from 2017 who have only appeared in one banner ever, that being the one they were introduced in. Luke has been in the game longer and shared a colour with two other units on that banner (Athena and Katarina) and is therefore technically rarer.

Linde has appeared on two banners, however both Luke's and Saber's banners are more recent than Linde's last appearance. Actually Linde's two banners actually happened back to back, bizarrely. Innes has also appeared in two banners, however this is not uncommon, the likes of Deirdre and Lute are the same, so Linde is mostly because of how long ago it was.

Ah okay, Luke is another one I have then.

Innes I have too, took me forever to get him. What other banner was Innes on, a Legendary Hero banner?

42 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Ah okay, Luke is another one I have then.

Innes I have too, took me forever to get him. What other banner was Innes on, a Legendary Hero banner?

Yup, he's only been on his original banner and a legendary hero banner, so he is pretty rare, really. 

My rarest characters on my main account is indeed, Saber as well. He even decent nature, but I killed him at some point for his Slaying Edge+ lol. I've made many mistakes in the past like killing my neutral Minerva just to give L&D 3 to my B!Cordelia, so this doesn't even surprise me. 

Linde is the 5-star-exclusive character that has not had a banner for the longest time.

Luke is the 5-star-exclusive character that has the least availability, being the character that has not had a banner for the longest time and has not had a banner other than his release banner. Being red doesn't help, and sharing his release banner with two other characters of his color also didn't help.

I am 2 copies of Linde away from getting a second +10 (my most recent copy was a pity breaker pulling for flying Ninian). I really should finish building my first one...

I have 5 copies of Luke. Somehow. I'm not sure how.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I think my rarest are Young Tiki from the first Hero Fest, and Elincia, from her own banner. But yeah, looking back on it now, I guess Elincia really hasn't been on many banners, huh? I don't really know why, she's a pretty good character. Same thing with Tiki, she's my go-to Brave Lyn counter.

I got Saber off focus and it sounds like he's on the rarest echelon of units. I remember being upset that he wasn't Gray whom I wanted for sword valor. I also got two of Young Tiki, two of Siegbert, and two of Elise. I'm pretty sure those are still rare.

Rare...?

I suppose a few months back, I got Linde off-focus twice. The first was +Res -Def, which was neat, the second was +Atk -Def, which was neater. I don't use her often since her tome doesn't offer any direct combat support, but rather whenever I just need a blue mage to nuke something.

I don't know how "Rare" they are, but I get base Lyn and Brave Roy more often than I'd like to admit. As in, the Lyn I use is +2 merge and I've used 2 or 3 for Galeforce and I STILL have one Lyn vegetating, and I've used one Brave Roy for Galeforce, decided I'll just use Roy as Merge Fodder, and now my Brave Roy that I use is +3 merge.

I haven't pulled either one in months, but a while back I'd get more pity-breaking Alms and Celicas than I actually wanted. This was before Alm got a refinable Falchion, and of course now I never see him...

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

My rarest is Saber. Who I've been told is actually the rarest period. And yet...I got him on a free pull of all things and with decent IVs. lol I still need to finish building him up someday, but it's interesting having such a rare dude.

I've actually gotten Saber as an off-focus twice. Once back in the days of mass-summoning, and another semi-recently. The first one was fed to Arden as Slaying Edge fodder (he had a bad nature and I wasn't gonna use him, it was justified), and the second, +Atk -Res, has been semi-built and used sometimes.

I have a +4 Masked Marth, a +1 Ephraim, a Nekomata Sakura, a +1 regular Leo, an Alm, a Lachesis... I really have no idea what counts as rare. XD I guess those might be considered at least kind of rare, though? There may be some that I'm just not identifying as rare, though... But those seem to be ones that get mentioned, I guess, and Masked Marth may have shown up as a TT reward twice, but that was a long time ago, I think, and really, it's more the number of them that I think makes it kind of impressive. So, she might be my rarest unit, maybe.

Got Luke off of his summoning banner, and Saber showed up randomly.  Young Tiki was my first 5*, and to date my only copy.

I have a neutral Linde that I remember about a year ago getting two copies of, I can even remember where I was at the time of getting both copies. After checking, she's actually at +2, though I can't remember getting three of her. This whole time I thought she was at +1.

I don't know which ones are rare but...

• Leo, since I got him the only time I used real money and it was to trying to get him... And yeah, it worked
  • Linde, have her since the beginning
  • People mentioned Luke, so yeah I got him... And I'm going to sacrifice him... Why is he still a 5* ??
  • Elise?

I randomly pulled a Linde a while back, she is a nice extra dark aura user for AA and Mist is a unit who has only been in three banners where two of which were required for her to be added to due to being plot relevant in PoR and being the only other tellius unit in the game around the time of the TT, and somehow I was able to get a +1 Y!Tiki.

Somehow have 2 Sabers, never pulled for him, just got him off focus.  Also 3 Young Tikis, only one pulled on a focus, she also hasn't been featured much.  

My rarest characters are:

1) Hardin (+Defense, -HP) pulled in Hares at the fair banner trying to get a spring Catria, but I get Hardin instead!

2) Julia (+Speed, -HP) I got Julia off of her summoning banners.

I dont base my characters rarity/value on the fact how easy you can pull or how exclusiv they are to pull, but on their appearance in Arena I face them...

In that regard my 2 rarest characters would by my 5 Star +10 Saizo and Boey. To this day i have only encountered each of them only once in  Arena so far.

haha crap i've gotten like 3 lukes and i'm just foddering them off left and right

Also got a Young Tiki+2 or 3 i can't remember

wish i got a saber tho

My rarest is probably like Azura, P! Azura, Leo, Linde etc.

Going by the consensus of what a rare unit is... then Luke is my rarest. I got him on his debut banner (more interested in the other red focus' on that banner) and a off focus one on the recent Genealogy of the Holy War banner (my Hector now has Panic Ploy).

I think a good majority of 5 star exclusives can count as being rare units, so any 5 star exclusives I have are rare units as well.