Fire Emblem 8 Patch help

Catro Gaming

Um so I’m looking for a couple of patches if someone could be a pal that’d be great

Patches-

1: One That lets Paladins use axes

2: This one may be a little harder to find. A patch that lets thieves steals weapons. Like in path of radiance and radiant dawn

If you want the one that lets thieves steal weapons, check no further than Nintenlord's Utility post. Also, it'd have probably been easier to look both of these up than spend the time to make a forum post and wait for the answers. I'm pretty sure Nintenlord's patch pops up if you google FE8 Thieves steal weapons patch or something, and I have specifically made a tutorial on inserting and preparing battle animations, Which you would only have to open YouTube for.

I'm gonna sound like a dick, but if you're going to be lazy as opposed to looking into this stuff on your own, then you don't really need to be getting into Rom Hacking; a lot of us have more to do than spend the time getting patches ready for people who want to have everything done for them. Take the time to learn your best tools: Google and YouTube. There are a number of YouTubers who do tutorials (Myself, Marc, and Ghast immediately come to mind) if that's how you learn. Don't go out of your way to make us go out of ours when there may be a tutorial and a quick fix for your problem. Regardless, I'll edit this with a quick apology when I wake up and realize I'm being a douche