Weird Holes in Your Army

kirauza343

For those of us who haven't collected all the heroes there's bound to be gaps in our collections. What are some of the weirder units you're missing, like ones that would complete a set or a trend you notice? For example, I've picked up both alternate versions of Azura but never the original, who incidentally is the only singer/dancer I'm missing besides Shigure. A couple others include:

• I've never pulled a 5* exclusive Falchion user
  • The seasonals of the Fates siblings are allergic to me as are half of the siblings themselves (the only seasonal I've pulled of these is New Year Camilla)
  • I'm 3/5 on Lyns but I'm just missing the first and last versions
  • Excluding seasonals (really just green!Sanaki), Mia's the only PoR/RD character I haven't pulled
  • Other than the two originals, the only Robin I've pulled is F!Grima
  • Of the 4-5*s, I'm just missing M!Morgan, Ares, and Shigure

What about the rest of y'all?

It's not really weird but I have yet to pull a single armor mage of any colour or any red mage cavalry unit. I also do not have a single unit with armor march for my armor team.

- I have all colours of tome flier except blue, despite that one having the most.

- I have all Hoshidan siblings and their alts except Sakunyan, despite throwing hundreds of orbs on each banner she's been on so far (I'll forever be bitter about this)

- Never pulled Able, Oscar, or M!Morgan despite those having been common for some time.

Only Manakete i ever build was A!Tiki, and a very underbuilt Fae

In general i have low amount of Lances Infantry and Axes in general, kinda low anti bow and anti blue too.

I should have made some of these, but NOPE gonna build my 9000th Sword unit!

I'm not sure exactly how "weird" any of these are, but here goes.

• Of the units available at 4*, I'm still missing male Morgan, Ares, and Lachesis.
  • I have every Sacred Stones unit except mage Eirika and regular Ephraim.
  • I have every Ike except the regular one, and of the Lyns I'm missing the first two to be released (regular and bride).
  • Leif and Hector are the only Lords I'm missing. If you expand it to just main characters in general, you can add Alm, Celica, and I guess Elincia in there (does she count?).
  • Tobin's the only TT unit I don't have, and he haunts me to this day.
Edited by C. Turtle

• Out of the Lyns, I’m only missing Wind’s Embrace (though I also do not have a copy of Bride of the Plains presently).
  • Barring alts, Jaffar is the last Elibe character I lack.
  • I now have all the Awakening seasonals except Thief Exposed Gaius.
  • I have Tropical Flower Elise, but am still sadly waiting on Budding Flower, who is also the last Nohr royal I lack.
  • Among the 4-5*s, Uplifting Artist Shigure is the last one I’m both missing entirely and haven’t pulled as a 4*.
  • I’ve pulled Tana four times now (half of which were off-focus). Her brother? I’m still waiting on him.
  • There’s only two now I know, but I don’t have either flying dancer/singer. I also don’t have either of the two flying manaketes.
  • I have gotten all the Lv 40 conversations from the Gaiden/Echoes characters except for one: Berkut.
  • Linde and the aforementioned Budding Flower Elise are the last Day 1 characters I need to get.
Edited by Tybrosion

The only launch-day 5*-exclusives I have yet to collect: Minerva, Linde, Leo

The only units available at 4-5* starting rarity I have yet to collect: M!Morgan, Nanna

Nanna is the only staff user I have yet to summon. She is also the only leading lady I have yet to collect.

Leif is the only main protagonist character I have yet to obtain a copy of.

Lene and Bride Ninian are the only refresh units I have yet to summon.

The only variants of Robin I have yet to summon are the Grima/Fallen versions.

Spring Exalt Lucina is the only Lucina variant I have yet to summon.

Of the units added into the game because of the Choose Your Legends poll, the only one I have yet to collect is Lute.

The only variant of Tharja I have yet to summon is Bride Tharja.

The only variant of Takumi I have yet to collect is New Years Takumi.

The only Legendary Hero I have ever summoned so far is Lady of the Wind Lyn.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Of the units available from launch, I'm missing a lot of red (compared to each 1 of the other colors): Lyn, Ryoma, Lucina and Leo. 

Lyn is also the only Galeforce unit I'm missing, while I use GF a lot. 

Some big gaps closed only recently: Got my first red tome Cav (pity breaker Eirika), my first colorless Flier (Kagero) and BB!Cordelia, who is her own niche. 

• I'm missing half of the dancers, including all Azuras.
  • I believe Eirika is the only SS character I have (and she's 4 stars too)
  • I only have Classic!Lyn, and have none of her alts.
  • The only Ike I'm missing is PoR/Classic!Ike.
  • I have a sever lack of dagger units, with P!Olivia being my only 5 star dagger user.

In terms of gameplay utility, I'm just lacking a ranged armour, but it hasn't been that big of a deal so I don't try particularly hard to rectify it. I don't really have any must-have characters left to get, the last one was Horse Eirika. Halloween Nowi to get a Red Tome flier I guess?

Plenty of missing day-one characters: Azura, Elise, Leo, Lyn, Minerva, Ryoma.

Day one common characters I've never gotten a good copy of: Camilla, Raven, Setsuna (until last week, Marth)

Day one common characters who have been inexplicably rare: Fae (2 copies ever), Wrys, Peri.

There is... one kinda GLARING hole in my roster...

Of all the characters I have pulled who are 5* (excluding characters I've yet to build), there is one that I have never gotten the 5* lv 40 conversation from...

Lucina.

I fed her Aether to my WE!Tharja, which I don't regret because this Lucina has an absolutely horrid nature (+Def -Spd I think it was), but she remains the only unit I've ever had at 5* and never got her conversation from.

Previously she shared this with Saber, who I fed his Slaying Edge+ to Arden for, but I've since gotten him again... and Lucina was never seen or heard from again.

Edited by Xenomata

Let's see:

• I don't have a green tome flier.
  • I'm lacking OG!Lyn and Legendary Lyn although I have 2 Bride Lyns. 
  • I lack S!Lucina to complete Lucina Emblem
  • The only unit I have from FE4 Gen II is Julius

That's about it, there's other stuff like lacking quite a few release units (Ryoma, Linde, Leo, Elise) but the rest are quite big gaps so they aren't that weird all things considered.

- Every single Legendary I own was given for free.
- The only launch heroes I'm missing are Hinoka, Linde, and Elise.
- I have yet to get one of the original brides.
- The only seasonal heroes I have that aren't -Atk or -Spd are Spring Camilla and Spring Xander, both of which are +Def/-Res, and Spring Catria, who is miraculously +Spd/-Def.  Weirdly enough, I have every single PA unit, and I think all of them avoided that (Azura being +Atk and Inigo being +Spd, too. . .I don't remember what Shigure is, and Olivia shuffled her tank stats around).
- I have yet to summon a non-limited 5* exclusive blue tome unit.
- The lowest number of a given weapon type that I've summoned is green dragonstone, at three (that's right. . .three Faes).  Legendary Lyn/Robin doesn't count, since they're limited to Hero Fests for the time being.

The only Falchion user I’m missing is Lucina.

I have at least one version of every Elibe character except Karel and Jaffar.

I have pulled both Eirikas but not a single Ephraim.

The only OC I’m missing is Gunnthra.

The only villager from Echoes I’m missing is Gray.

Bridal Tharja is the only Tharja I’m missing.

Same with NY!Camilla being the only Camilla I’m missing.

• I own none of the four units with Armor March. And I certainly did spend hundreds of saved orbs for all of them except for Amelia.
  • Similarly, My only ranged armor unit is H!Jakob
  • Before Lene came out the only two dancers I was missing were two versions of Azura.
  • The Launch roster that I'm missing are Lucina, Azura, Ryoma, Leo, Linde, and Minerva
  • The 4-5 star availability units I currently lack are Shigure, Ares, Nanna, and M!Morgan. But there was a brief time where I was totally caught up.
  • Spring Kagero is the only dagger unit I'm missing.
  • All three of the manaketes I'm missing are green.

I've been playing since launch with the express goal of collecting as many units as possible as efficiently as possible with F2P orbs, so most of my holes are quite small I should think.

Edited by Glennstavos

Hmm, here’s what’s happening:

• Of the Falchion users, only Krom is the one I’m missing
  • I’ve never pulled Siegbert despite him being a focus unit
  •  Of the winter units, Lissa is the only one that’s missing
  • Legendary Lyn is the only Legendary Hero I’m missing as of this post
  • Of all the lords and not counting seasonals or specials, Leif is the only lord I’m missing

The day one units I'm missing are Minerva, Elise and Hinoka. Lyn was missing until very recently.

I have every single guy who is playable in the game (including seasonal) except Helpful Chrom, Hardin and Gray.

Helpful Chrom is also my only missing Sword Dragonslayer - I have all the rest at 5*, all built, including Roy's refinement. I'm also missing Deirdre.

I'm only missing Gunnthra out of the ocs (including seasonal).

Micaiah and Celica are the only lords I'm missing, if you don't count the Fates siblings as lords.

Edited by Cute Chao

My mage fliers and mage armors are all blue.

I still don't have legendary Ephraim. Or any legendary that wasn't given for free, for that matter.

Leo is the only fates royal sibling I don't have. (Though for Azura I only have the NY alt and not the OG)

I only have mounted healers, though this one's on me for sacrificing both my Gennys

My only blue dragon is Ninian, but this is by choice. I'm not spending feathers on Corrin or Nowi 

On the flipside, I have pulled every single dragon slayer unit (not including alts because I'm trying to forget horse Chrom's existence), though Chrom, Marth and Roy are not promoted.

Edited by Korath88

• As of yesterday, I have 4/5 Lyns: all except the original.
  • Also 5/6 Robins: all except the summer one.
  • All unit types available so far except dagger flier.
  • All units below 5* except Soleil and Ares.
  • All nongreen armors, but missing seasonal Chrom/Lissa/Hector.
  • All dragons except f!Kana.
  • All mage fliers except f!Morgan.
  • All FE10 units except Sanaki.
  • For each (non-colorless) color/movement type combination, I have at least 5 units, except red fliers, which I have 4 of. NY!Camilla is both my only missing red flier and only missing Camilla.

• Day 1 units I'm still missing: Lucina, Minerva, Linde, Elise
  • I don't have a single ranged armor
  • LA!Eliwood is my only blue armor at 5*
  • B!Marth was my first 5* axe cavalry
  • No physical ranged fliers
  • Neither of the flying refreshers
  • No fire or wind legendary heroes.  In fact, no legendary heroes at all except those given out for free. 

There's probably other weird niches out there I have yet to fill, but those immediately come to mind.  The lack of a range armor has been especially annoying.