Weird Holes in Your Army

kirauza343

The only one I can think of is that Reinhardt's been my only blue mage horse for like ever. xP I've never pulled L'Arachel or Olwen, and I've never bothered with Ursula because I don't want to. Also never cared to get Bunny Catria.

Gunter is the only axe horse I don't have at 5 star, but that's because he sucks and is boring. lol This is including seasonals too, as I did get Bunny Alfonse. But I don't plan to change that, because there is no reason for me to ever bother with Gunter. :P On top of having a monstrous Freddy, having Titania, Bunny Alfie, and now Groom Marth has been fine enough. Though I do really want Kieran in this game, damn it!

Let's see:

zero red mage cavs

the lords I am missing are Celica, Alm, Hector either version and Leif

The only anti dragon units I have are masked Marth, regular Chrom and regular Marth 

I still need Gunnthra to have a version of the OCs that can be used by players

I still need Minerva, Y!Tiki and Hardin

I still need Eldigan and Lene

I still need Myrrh

I still need M!Grima

I still need Shiro

and last but not least I still have zero Azuras.

I am missing many other units in my catalog but I only listed the units I want to pull or need to finish a team.

Still only have 2 armored units (black knight & hardin who i just pulled a couple day ago meaning I am missing armored mages & dragons)

Missing some of the more recent, not so common additions like colorless & flying dragon, colored archer, flying bow & dancer.

Could you 1 (to complete a team) or 2 (to complete the entire set) Lyns. Also only missing brave Lucina.

Until recently I was also short on axes and cavalry but I suppose I could use 1 or 2 more each to even things out a little more.

Only missing bunny chrom and wedding charlotte from last year

Only missing lords are leif and sigurd.

Edited by nirvanafan

My odd holes have had a lot of patching up lately. I'd say weird things that have filled my barracks might be more appropriate.

Anyways:

The fates royals (Ignoring alts) have all shown up except for regular Leo (I sadly got Summer Leo when I wanted summer Corrin.) and Ryoma (Who has never hinted at showing up. Was he in a legendary banner? (Edit: And by that I don't mean legendary Ryoma)) I pretty much evaded Xander's alts while unintentionally getting Camilla's, and I'd say my luck with the Fates kids fit with my opinion but Seigbert and Shiro both showed up in legendary banners.

Not a single Chrom alt (rip BKhrom) or M!Robin (RIP M!Grima) (I have all of the F!Robins though) and even funnier, no regular Lucina but I have all her alts.

Every single regular SS unit at 5* rarity eludes me, while I have all the others. Meanwhile Linde and Minerva are the others from launch I haven't pulled.

Edited by Dayni

When summer Leo came up on the legendary banner, I decided to try to go for him (because I purposely skipped the Nohrian summer banner in annoyance the year it came out).

Ended up with every single Nohrian summer character MINUS the one I actually wanted ;/

That's a weird hole, right?

Since there are a bunch of characters I don't care and never tried to get them (like Saber for example), I have A LOT of holes in my "characters album" but the ones I really really miss, either because collection or because I really want them:

* New year Camilla, I have the other 2

* Normal Azura, I have the other 2

* Armor Lyn, I have all the others Lyns

* Normal Ephraim

* Magic Eirika

* Normal Hinoka

* All Lucinas, I only have LuciMask because she was free, aside of that? Nope! Not even normal Lucina!

* Seasonal Xanders, only have the GHB one

* Both Olwens, I really want one of her  gotohellReinhardIdon'tneedmoreVantage3

I can't remember more

The most notable one for me is a 5* speedy red mage (eg. Celica, Katarina). During AA, I frequently think to myself "hmm, a speedy red mage would be really useful right about now". I guess there's Tharja, but I don't want to 5* her unless she has a good boon+bane.

I'm also holding back on 5*ing Reinhardt until I get a +Atk one. I've never felt like I needed Reinhardt (I have Brave Bow Cordelia for all my nuking), but I am curious as to how he performs. Then again, I can borrow someone else's Reinhardt in Rival Domains XD

Anyway, looking through my catalog...

I only have Brave Lyn out of all the Lyns. I actually summoned two in the original Brave Heroes banner and got two more while trying to snipe Halloween Sakura during Fallen Robin's debut banner.

I have all 3 versions of female Robin, but only the standard male Robin.

I have at least one version of every Fates royal except Ryoma.

Edited by VincentASM

Of the ones I'm missing that stand out:

• The Day 1 units I still don't have are Leo, Minerva, Linde and Y!Tiki. Minerva has been especially evasive since nearly every session I've pulled on a banner with Minerva as a focus has had zero Green orbs.
  • I have zero 5 Star Exclusive Red Tome users.
  • Due to personal bias, missing 3 Tellius units, not including seasonals, feels weird.
  • Of all the Legendary banners, I have pulled a decent amount of seasonal units, but out of all of them, I specifically was aiming for one of them and have pulled none of the other seasonals I particularly cared about.

On 5/28/2018 at 12:57 AM, Roflolxp54 said:

The only launch-day 5*-exclusives I have yet to collect: Minerva, Linde, Leo

The only units available at 4-5* starting rarity I have yet to collect: M!Morgan, Nanna

Nanna is the only staff user I have yet to summon. She is also the only leading lady I have yet to collect.

Leif is the only main protagonist character I have yet to obtain a copy of.

Lene and Bride Ninian are the only refresh units I have yet to summon.

The only variants of Robin I have yet to summon are the Grima/Fallen versions.

Spring Exalt Lucina is the only Lucina variant I have yet to summon.

Of the units added into the game because of the Choose Your Legends poll, the only one I have yet to collect is Lute.

The only variant of Tharja I have yet to summon is Bride Tharja.

The only variant of Takumi I have yet to collect is New Years Takumi.

The only Legendary Hero I have ever summoned so far is Lady of the Wind Lyn.

Updated since I managed to pull Brides Ninian and Sanaki (got both of them in about 40 orbs total on their banner).

Lene is the only refresh unit I have yet to summon.

Tharja is the only bride unit I have yet to summon.

I don't really have any exceptionally competent blue infantry mages. VaLyntine, s!Corrin (who admittedly is +Def/-Atk and I had to bend over backwards to make usable), and S!catria are all pretty solid, but good ol' m!Robin with his outdated Raven adept build are all I've got on the other front. If I'm able to build him with a DD-stacking serpent build then maybe that won't be the case but eh.

Kinda greedy to say I suppose but I don't really have any combat-competent dancers either; all but my 4*+10 Olivia have pretty terrible IVs and aren't really usable besides for TriAdept, buffing, and dancing lol

I have never pulled a Lyn. Any Lyn. No vanilla Lyn, no alts. (Not for a lack of trying for Blyn. Blaghhh)

I do not have Falchion Lucina. 

Im missing Alm and red mage Celica. 

I have every Jugdral character in the game.....except any Olwen and Nanna. Ladies, come home!

No blue dancers live in my castle. :(

Hinoka doesnt exist. At all. 

Neither does Leo and i really want him. 

Sanaki refuses to come home. 

Theres also a Genny shaped hole in my army. 

The only Ike im missing is Brave Ike. 

• 3 weeks later...

It's so weird that I still haven't got Klein. He's the only one missing from my Binding Blade characters, except for the LA!Roy and LA!Lilina, which is optional. But Klein is 3-4*, so it's kind of a surprise that I never got him. 

Cain, Male Corrin and Lachesis are in the same boat. From these I really miss Cain, I want to experiment with Wings of Mercy already.

I've realised I have a legendary for each elemental type except Wind. Lyn doesn't interest me at all, since her other bow form is infinitely more useful to me, while Gunnthra is okay, but not really someone I want to go for. If I get pitybroken by her, I wouldn't complain.

Hopefully they'll come out with a Wind legendary that's more my taste, although the next one is likely going to be Fire, which I already have.

For me my holes are Regular Ephraim and Tana. I have all the Sacred Stones characters except those two. If it weren't for me getting a nice Legendary Ephraim I would think Sacred Lances were avoiding me or something.

Now as for what I am missing(seasonal in bold and whole list in spoiler since some folks may not care to see a long list)-

Spoiler

Spring Alfonse
Luke
Bridal Caeda(THREE TIMES I HAVE TRIED FOR HER! THREE!)
Katarina
Alm
Tobin(He didn't much interest me and back then I didn't bother with TT unless I wanted the unit)
Fallen Celica(Of course she was the fallen unit I wanted most and instead I get Hardin and Two Male Grimas)
Saber
Sonya
Ares
Leif
Swordhardt
Both Olwens
Dorcas
Karla
Bride Ninian
Flying Nino
Legault
Ephraim(as previously mentioned)
Tana(as previously mentioned)
Mist(The only healer I think that I haven't pulled)
Micaiah(I can never spell this name. So normally I just call her Miss Thani)
Regular Sanaki(but Bridal Sanaki was the only bride interested in coming to me this time)
Zelgius
Spring Chrom
Winter Chrom
Summer Frederick
Summer Gaius
Bridal Tharja
Summer Tiki

Female Morgan
Supreme Ryoma
Ninjabit(this banner hated me)
New Year Camilla
Summer Leo

Female Kana
Shiro
Rhajat

So 12 missing seasonal units, 1 missing tempest, and 26 missing heroes regularly summonable. 220/259. Or I am missing about 15% of the cast. Given that I do spend money on this game that is actually a decent amount. Particularly since my main goal in spending is usually 1 of each, though obviously I know that isn't a given even with money and so focus first on those I want most. If I miss a seasonal, well it happens. However, it makes my wallet itch to be missing more than 2 dozen regular summons. Actually looking at it you can probably tell when I started reigning in my spending habits :D. However, the only two I really care about are my SS collection. I am willing to count Ephraim as obtained since I have his legendary self. So Tana is the hole in my heart. Why doesn't Tana like me!? WHY?!