Legendary Hero: Ryoma, Supreme Samurai

Poimagic

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinshi Knight Ryoma with a sword? That's a shocking (no pun intended) yet fresh surprise. And they even kept Senri for his art! :P

I know a certain someone who will be pleased

Who-shido?

Guessing Bushido is uninheritable since every Legendary Hero has had both a uninheritable weapon and one other personal skill. Also, kind of cool that we get another sword flier. Elincia is lonely at the top.

As for the unit selection, err I was hoping for better. Only blue and red have two units I'm missing. I also own all of the colorless, but I expected as much since they'll never put Mist on one of these things. I really want Winter Chrom but I don't need Azura or Gunnthra since I'm happy with both their natures.

>Young Tiki and Sigurd in addition to legendary Ryoma.

Okay, I am DEFINITELY pulling red.

Also, Innes returns!

EDIT: Actually, I may need to pull every color but green. Christmas Chrom would be nice, but ... I only have so many orbs, and I already have both Gunnthra and a good NY!Azura. Maybe I'll get him next time he's on a banner.

Edited by Sunwoo

Wo Dao effect as a B-skill (and it doesn't say anything about it being exclusive so it's free season for everyone, sans mages probably)..... Like, what? WHAT?! 

I won't pull for him as I find that skill inferior to Wrath but still... Damn.

Edit: Oh yeah! Y!Tiki seems to have gotten a new breath, hopefully it'll have a cool enough effect to make me ditch Lightning Breath+Warding Breath on mine.

Edited by Alexmender

Obligatory:

There's only one unit I'm NOT interested in on this banner, and that's Sigurd.  This will be interesting!  Maybe I'll get a 5* exclusive bow unit.

Oh nice, I'll try getting him. He looks like an excellent unit! All the other characters on the banner aren't as impressive, though, Lyn's banner had a better overall lineup. Still, it's cool Ryoma is finally getting another variant, and as a Legendary!

@Thor Odinson HOLY SHIT. Are you going as nuts over this as I am? We gotta pull this bad boy! IT'S BEST PRINCE! And he flies too. :D

This was something I called some time ago too because Kinshi Hinoka left Ryoma as the only Fates royal not to have an alt. I'm hyped that I was right! I actually thought Marth would be our legend this time, but I still figured Ryoma would come some day too!

I've got 215 orbs ready to go for this! OH YEAH!

I also want NY Azura, but Ryoma here is definitely the priority.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, SSbardock84 said:

Surprising and stupid. What the heck is this garbage? We better get a Xander at some point then.

It's gonna be Healer!Xander as a Fire Legendary with built in WrazzleDazzle and the most stupidly high attack and defence seen in a healer.

very happy that myrrh is absent from this one, I'm out of orbs and would like to restock before she shows up again.

also mist breath tiki, finally I am very happy that they added that, I still want her as a divine dragon though.

I guess ryoma is ok, I won't go out of my way to pull for him though.

I like it. The benefits of the 3DS era's more flexible approach to classes shines through.

That said, the rest of the units are pretty disappointing to me personally. There is no colour where I want more than a single unit from so my chances of getting something I actually want are pretty slim: just Ryoma, Hardin, (better nature) Airzura and, uh, none of the greys. Might just roll until I get one unit and then end it, seems I'd be better off waiting to July to properly go for Ryoma.

Ryoma looks pretty neat.  I was mainly looking forward to the colorless pool this time around, and...eh.  I already have Innes, and I certainly don't need NY!Takumi.  I really want F!Grima though, and Nanna merges won't collect themselves.

That caught me off guard. People were complaining that Ryoma didn’t get an alt after all of the Fate siblings got one, and he gets a Legendary of all things. All that waiting paid off. He got the best deal out off all them!

And I’m suprised he’s Water of all things. Wonder why. Every other Legendary Hero’s element had an explanation.

I guess now that Ryoma's a legendary hero, we know that you don't have to be a lord to be one. Kind of opens a whole new can of worms. XD This at least means that all of the Fates royals could potentially get a legendary alt... 

Looks like a fairly solid banner overall. Innes is actually kind of tempting. He's the guy that likes to break my pity randomly, so at the very least, I may pull some colorless orbs. We'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow.