Legendary Hero: Ryoma, Supreme Samurai

Poimagic

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My free summon was a -Spd Ryoma. I really don't need to summon anymore, but the blues are just so damn good for top tier fodder, and I don't have Hardin yet... and I'm so close to +10'ing  Grima Robin and Gunnthra...

I spent way too much last month trying to finish +10'ing Genny (got none btw). And I still don't have any of the Brides.

Ugh, in the end I will probably justify buying orbs with all of the OT I have been working lately...

Well I did manage to get a 5*. A Young Tiki. The only reason I wanted her was to get one with a desired boon/bane. So of course she has +HP/-SPD. If I were going to get a crap boon/bane I wish it was a Hardin. I still need a spare for Jakob.

But no more on this one. Needing to push up over 12% has completely bummed me out.

On 6/1/2018 at 7:28 PM, Motendra said:

This banner has done me well, in stark contrast to the last two. Netted me Ryoma(+Def/-Spd) Hardin(+Res/-Atk :( ) and Gunnthra (didnt check, but she's been elusive for the longest time and now I've a legend for each elemental season)

Here's hoping I can cop FeGrima, Yiki, or a better nature for the former two pulls.

Now I've a neutral Ryoma, another Gunnthra and Winter Chrom.

I may say that Legend banners are a trap 9/10, but this one's been LIT :fireemoji: