Most Powerful Set Of Fictional Items?

Dismissed

What is the most powerful combination of fictional items that could be equipped on a humanoid body type (two legs, two arms)? So far:

Left Glove: Infinity Gauntlet [Marvel] (a no-brainer)

Left Wrist: Omnitrix [Ben 10] (The ability to transform into any sapient/sentient species within its database plus the ability to scan nearby unregistered species to add to its database.)

Right Glove: Wraithguard [Elder Scrolls] (Allows wearer to safely handle the tools to tap into cosmic keystones, and has protective enchantments that resist every type of damage.)

Hair: Ribbon [Final Fantasy] (Prevents status effects.)

Can you all help me add more items onto the list? It can be from any fictional universe.

Prime Candidates:

Left Hand: Master Sword [Zelda]

Right Hand: Binding Blade [FE6] (18 Mt, 95 Hit, 10 Crit, 8 Wt, Ranged Fireball Attack, +5 to both defensive stats, super effective against dragons.)

Right Hand: Omega Yato [FE14]

Left Hand: Binding Shield [FE3/12] (Innate Bonus: +2 to all stats and opens chests. Lightsphere: Ignore terrain bonuses. Darksphere: Nullify attacks. Starsphere: Prevents weapons from wearing out, boosts all stats by 2, increases all growths by 30%. Lifesphere: Constant HP Regen. Geosphere: Damages all surrounding beings and gives +10 Hit/Crit to surrounding allies.)

Right Hand: Zanmato [FFX] (Instantly kills opponent.)

Right Hand: True Monado [Xenoblade] (Grants foresight and kills gods. Also grants user with certain abilities.)

Left Hand: Fairy Wand [Fairly OddParents] (Can conjure/teleport anything or alter reality as long as the user holds it, knows how to use it, and the wish is within Da Rules.)

Any Hand: Wabbajack [Elder Scrolls] (Has a random effect when used, has a chance of permanently transforming the target into a passive animal, a shower of gold, or a Sweet Roll.)

Two Hands: The Scribblenauts Notebook + Pencil [Scribblenauts] (Can conjure anything within its vocabulary at will and can modify existing/conjured objects through adjectives within its vocabulary.)

Back: Doctor Octopus's Harness-Thing [Marvel] (Adds four extra hand slots, but passive effects are nullified on said extra slots.)

Helmet: Hades's Helm of Darkness [Greek Mythology/Percy Jackson] (Turns wearer invisible at will and constantly emanates pure fear.)

Boots: Hermes's Winged Sandals [Greek Myths] (Grants flight and possibly super speed. Also possibly can be used to strap themselves to a victim and drag them off to their doom.)

Edited by Purple Mage

5 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Add to your set Zanmato from Final Fantasy X. Instant kills any enemy.

Which hand, though, left or right?

Also, it might be cheating, but if Doctor Octopus's harness-thing was added to this list, then that gives us four extra hand slots, although the downside is that passive effects given by held weapons/items wouldn't really work because the wielder isn't holding them directly.

Just now, eclipse said:

Head: Ribbon (prevents every last status ailment)

All the power in the world is wasted if you're asleep!

Oh yes, the Ribbon. I remember that. That still allows you to wear a helmet and mask aside from that, then.

Also, you scared me there for a second. I thought I broke a rule or this thread was gonna be closed or something.

6 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Which hand, though, left or right?

Also, it might be cheating, but if Doctor Octopus's harness-thing was added to this list, then that gives us four extra hand slots, although the downside is that passive effects given by held weapons/items wouldn't really work because the wielder isn't holding them directly.

By default it's used as a right hand weapon. I think that's a safe choice, but I don't see anything against being a left hand weapon.

4 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

By default it's used as a right hand weapon. I think that's a safe choice, but I don't see anything against being a left hand weapon.

Right hand it is then. It'll go in the Prime Candidates pile until we can decide which of the OP swords is the most OP among OPs.

Edited by Purple Mage

True Monado: Let's you see the future and grants various abilities, such as impenetrable shields or super speeds. Also a Godkiller.

Also, what's the rule for weapons that are connected to something/someone else? Because i want to suggest the Aegis Sword from Xenoblade 2 but having that also means having Pyra/Mythra alongside you since you can't really have the sword without the Blade and vice versa (i mean, you can, but you'll end up weaker).

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

True Monado: Let's you see the future and grants various abilities, such as impenetrable shields or super speeds. Also a Godkiller.

Also, what's the rule for weapons that are connected to something/someone else? Because i want to suggest the Aegis Sword from Xenoblade 2 but having that also means having Pyra/Mythra alongside you since you can't really have the sword without the Blade and vice versa (i mean, you can, but you'll end up weaker).

Although there are only two hand slots, if we sacrifice the back slot to equip Doc Ock's Harness, then we'll have four extra hand slots. I'm not sure if that would be considered fair though.

Edited by Purple Mage

Ea, the Sword of Rupture from the Nasuverse. Pretty average for a legendary sword when used as a traditional sword (hack, stab, etc), used more like a wand for proper results. Fires a laser beam that, when used at relatively low output for it, can obliterate buildings casually. According to lore, it was responsible for separating Heaven from Earth. Its officially classified as an "Anti-World" weapon in a series where most things are "Anti-Fortress" at best. I've never seen it used in the Left Hand, but I don't think there's any reason it couldn't be.

2 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

What hand does the one ring to rule them all go on?

Why not use it as a toe ring?

Add Dora's Backpack.

That thing can hold the entire universe in there and still have more than enough room. That being said, you could fit all the stuff that's been listed so far and switch between items on the fly.

Oh, and the Ocarina of Time. It can rewind time, which is pretty powerful in it's own right.

Left Pocket: Crimson Gem of Cytorrak (Marvel)

User is granted immense physical strength and durability. This object granted Juggernaut his power.

Right Pocket: Doctor's blank ID (Doctor Who)

Gives the user the ability to infiltrate anywhere by projecting an image of a legitimate identification into the target's eyes, granting access to anywhere the user desires.

3 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

Ea, the Sword of Rupture from the Nasuverse. Pretty average for a legendary sword when used as a traditional sword (hack, stab, etc), used more like a wand for proper results. Fires a laser beam that, when used at relatively low output for it, can obliterate buildings casually. According to lore, it was responsible for separating Heaven from Earth. Its officially classified as an "Anti-World" weapon in a series where most things are "Anti-Fortress" at best. I've never seen it used in the Left Hand, but I don't think there's any reason it couldn't be.

Cute, stylish, and powerful. What a combo.

Add [Tattoo/Brand: Mark of Chaos Undivided]

Image result for mark of chaos

^^^In Warhammer 40k The Mark signifies that the bearer has gained the favor of all 4 major Chaos Gods and has earned the right to bear all of their most potent blessings, as a Champion of Chaos Undivided. These include:

...Limitless physical strength, martial prowess, and rage. Immunity to stress and pain. Immunity to all manner of magical ans psychic nonsense. (Blessing of KHORNE)

...Supernatural beauty and charisma. Ability to inspire slavish devotion with your mere presence and have everyone around you view you as "perfect."  Hypersensation. The ability to induce pleasure or pain of any magnitude in living beings. The ability to tempt sentient beings into debasing themselves or indulging in revelries of intoxication and carnal excess, in any manner you suggest. (Blessing of SLAANESH)

...Immunity to aging, disease, starvation, and all manner of mortal death. Control over plague and famine. Control over entropy. Ability to raise the dead. (Blessing of NURGLE)

...Near limitless knowledge of the universe. Near limitless knowledge of sorcery. Ability to see all possible futures. Ability to mutate individual living beings and force evolutionary changes in entire species. Ability to swap events between timelines and alter the course of predetermined events.  (Blessing of TZEENTCH)

Edited by Shoblongoo

Ayeee ma true monado!

boots from fire emblem cause you can move more

how about the full triforce so you can harness the full power of the golden goddesses. Maybe have it take a tattoo slot? 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

22 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ayeee ma true monado!

boots from fire emblem cause you can move more

how about the full triforce so you can harness the full power of the golden goddesses. Maybe have it take a tattoo slot? 

Good idea.

On 5/29/2018 at 3:30 PM, alatartheblue42 said:

iirc, Ea is so powerful that Gil never uses it at full power- even in the FSN HGW where he's kinda mentally whacked out from the mud. 

On the note of Nasuverse stuff, there's also the ten rings of Solomon from FGO that allowed

Spoiler

the existence and the power level of the first arcs villain. Not going to get into this since it's spoiler territory and all. Suffice to say that your sidekick dies, the comedy relief dies, and an entire army of all the heroes you've met in chapters and events up to this point are ineffectual. Said army includes fucking Divine Spirits.

Let's just say that the rings let Solomon (Grand Caster) summon an offensive spell that makes Excalibur look like a candlelight.

Additionally, we also have the Hindu heroes as portrayed in the Nasuverse. Rama, Arjuna, and Karna all have the capacity to be in the ballpark of Gilgamesh's power level due to their own lore.

Let's see, other things to add to OP fictional items would include the HERO Dial from DC comics, as well as Alan Scott's Green Lantern Ring. The Dial allows the user to transform into a superhero capable of handling whatever situation is at hand. Alan Scott is the GL from the 40s who pretty much wound up getting a power level that allows him to go head to head with cosmic powered beings since his ring is powered by a magic force called the "starforce" that represents the original magic component of the Green Lantern Light or some shit.

Suffice to say, the original GL was so strong that he's capable of cracking reality itself like eggshells.

We also have the Ultimate Nullifier from Marvel as well as the Miracle Machine from DC. THe Nullifier is a famous Marvel weapon that can erase anything from existence so long as the wielder is in the right mental state. The backside is that the wielder can go poof if the mental state isn't right.

The miracle machine was the literal deus ex machina from Final Crisis that turns any thought into reality. It's so dangerous that it's practically a last resort to end all last resorts since it keys into any sentient being's thoughts.

Quasar Bands- (Marvel) Are the equivalent of the DC green lantern rings, except that they don't require recharging from an external source since they're powered by the universe. These little suckers make Quasar the Champion of the Universe and all that.

The Nova Prime Helmet- This made Richard Rider into an OP badass during Annihilation. It gave him the equivalent energy to the DC Green Lantern Power Battery at the GL HQ. The Helmet was so OP that it had to design biological restraints into Richard's body to house the power.

The Merlin Stones- 6 stones in the marvel universe that make the bearer invincible. Haven't been seen in over 10 years.

Norn Stones- set of stones that power up the bearer or bearers. Haven't been relevant in marvel for over 10 years, but that's because they've been busy building cosmic stories and going through even weirder shit.

Spear of Destiny, Aka Lance of Longinus, Aka Rhongomyniad, etc. It's a legendary spear that has biblical origins and is super OP in every iteration it's shown up in across DC, Marvel, the Nasuverse, etc. The in-universe explanation for why DC's WW2 era superheroes didn't just end the war by shitstomping the Axis powers was due to Hitler having this thing.

There's also Galahad's Shield from FGO. Apparently according to some weird sidebar Nasuverse lore that I can't seem to find all over again- it can summon a reality marble and in turn summon the Knights of the Round Table or some shit.

I'm not 100% sure I got this right, but who needs offensive stats when you're a brick wall and can summon some of the best heroic spirits to do your own fighting.

Edited by Czarpy

On 5/30/2018 at 4:30 AM, alatartheblue42 said:

Jeweled Sword Zeltetch would probably beat Ea as it allows the user to harness infinite energy. Though, I suppose, unlike Ea, it's has a limit on how much power can be used at once based on the wielders capabilities. Still, there's very little a talented person couldn't do with infinite energy.

The Dagger of Time from Prince of Persia would also be pretty useful, as that can somehow rewind time even after it's user has been killed.

Edited by Jotari

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:19 AM, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Excalibur might be a sword for consideration.

If your name is not Arthur, you'll have to swing it while it's buried in that HUGE rock.

17 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

If your name is not Arthur, you'll have to swing it while it's buried in that HUGE rock.

I think considering stuff like the True Monado and such is being considered, barriers to obtaining these artifacts are not considered and we assume this person is worthy of all items 

unless in mistaken @Purple Mage

5 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I think considering stuff like the True Monado and such is being considered, barriers to obtaining these artifacts are not considered and we assume this person is worthy of all items 

unless in mistaken @Purple Mage

No barriers. Otherwise a lot of the items in the prime candidates pile would be rendered useless.