Legendary Hero Battle (Storm): Ryoma

SatsumaFSoysoy

21 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Infernal, infantry-only:

This was fun!

I'm thinking unmerged Adult Tiki, Nino and any brave bow archer could work in place of my merged units.

I'm sorry, but your video goes too fast to follow well. Not very useful.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Ginko Very nice! Did your Shiro get additional merges with the current banner? Your guys (and Azura) had a lot of opponents to beat there, many narrow moments here. I thought you would let Shiro tank the Knight, but I guess Siegbert took care of him faster. Congratulations! 

Yes, I sniped blue on that banner but got 3 pitybreakers and one Shiro. I decided to stop and pull Legend banner. Maybe next time he got a better banner I can +10 him. After this Legend banner I will save more orbs until Shiro appear again on any banner.

Actually, I will re-record to reduce those wasting time that I took decision for my team. But this time I'm lazy, sorry for 7 minutes long. And yeah, Shiro can survive that green armor but Siegbert can dish him out more easily.

34 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Super cool as always! These one turn clears are always amazing... Makes me super happy that I promoted my Oscar. Maybe I'll give him Galeforce one of these days, but for now, he rocks his Firesweep build. How long does it take you to usually figure these out? I swear it took me a few hours just to clear it normally. I can't imagine trying to clear it in one turn.

Sorry to hear about Vimeo and meetings making your days hard. At least you got some compensation for it... and a lucky totem boyfriend? Ha, that's good!

I hope you'll get Vimeo fixed, I'm looking forward to your clear. 

Thanks! (GF with Heavy Blade/QP can work also with Firesweep btw.)

Most of the times it doesn't take too long, also because I don't need to care about things like reinforcements, healing, enemy buffs/debuffs (often take effect only on 1st EP), defense, keeping HP high and so on. 

Sometimes my team needs some additional tools, then grinding support and SP takes time. Some clears took me longer to ponder out, like Ursula and Zephiels GHB. 

11 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Yes, I sniped blue on that banner but got 3 pitybreakers and one Shiro. I decided to stop and pull Legend banner. Maybe next time he got a better banner I can +10 him. After this Legend banner I will save more orbs until Shiro appear again on any banner.

Ok, good luck on the next banner then! 

6 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid Very nice! Oscar’s been putting in some serious work. I want to try building up another Galeforce Cav a little more now...

Thanks! Oscar was a good choice in the end, even if his RES is too low to ploy. 

This map is too stupid on infernal. Too many reinforcements, too many ranged units, and they're all OP as hell. Even with all the buffs in the world, my units can't even one-round hardly anything. No matter who I use.

I also still hate the "all your units must survive" requirement too.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, good luck on the next banner then! 

My bad, I forgot to comment on your run.

That Lunge on Oscar play the big part here. Nice one turn clear as always

Cheers

17 minutes ago, Ginko said:

My bad, I forgot to comment on your run.

That Lunge on Oscar play the big part here. Nice one turn clear as always

Cheers

Thanks! Don't worry, I'm also fighting to keep the overview whom I still have to respond ^^

Yeah, lunge, draw back etc are essential to bring the WoM bacons into position. Too bad I can equip only one of them or Desperation or WoM. We need a WoM seal. 

I don't seem to have anything that can survive the blue mage. Not even my high res green mages can do it. They all get doubled and killed. At full health. Though even if someone did, they probably die to a dagger or the second archer after.

I guess this map really is impossible for me. Fuck you too, IS.

Edited by Anacybele

@LordFrigid Wow, your Caeda was awesome! I was worried about her surviving but she took those hits like a champ.

@mampfoid Nice! I don't think I've ever seen Lunge used so well.

@Ginko Shiro's tankiness never fails to amaze me. I almost feel bad for offing my only one for defense tactic.

@Wanda This might be the first time I've seen Close Counter on regular Tharja but wow it certainly paid off here!

It might just be me, but this felt like the easiest of Legendary Battles so far; it's the first one I've managed to figure out with relying on Lynhardt + dancers cheese. With all of the physical ranged units my main team was a poor choice, so I let my newly modified flier team figure it out:

Because she doesn't know she's supposed to be a dancer, Ninian can almost definitely be replaced by Summer Corrin or maybe even F!Morgan. I actually had to inherit Draw Back onto Elincia for this; Ninian can survive the lance fighter but the positioning works out better the other way (I'm also super grateful for that Flier Formation seal since that meant I'd given Elincia Desperation). I don't think my original flier team could've done this, not with how instrumental F!Grima and the Bladetome are.

Tiki pretty much soloed this map, with the exception of the ninja in the upper right corner. F!Grima disposed of that pretty quickly, however, leaving the rest of the enemies to throw their miserable existences at Tiki for a quick end. It was a two turn clear, thanks to Ryoma's Guidance, since that allowed one of the enemies that spawned in a side corridor to warp to the middle and kill itself on Tiki. Thanks Tiki!

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I'm sorry, but your video goes too fast to follow well. Not very useful.

If you found the video they posted to go too fast, Youtube has the option to change the playback speed, if you click on the Settings cog in the lower right-hand corner of the video.

41 minutes ago, Astellius said:

If you found the video they posted to go too fast, Youtube has the option to change the playback speed, if you click on the Settings cog in the lower right-hand corner of the video.

Oh, okay, neat.

@mampfoid That was super cool! The use of Lunge to get Oscar out of the ninja's way at the end was really awesome!

For me, I cleared this with my arena core and amidst the suffering I think I found a way to solo this with Eirika (although this time it'll require Genny's assistance, Aether alone doesn't heal enough and without Sieglinde I can't end the lancers).

@mampfoid Looks like we both needed some ally support this time around!  I was wondering how Inigo was going to deal with the Ninja, until I remembered he could run a standard Rave-mage build.

My own clear has some tight KO thresholds I'm barely able to achieve with proper support management.  That green armor was really frustrating me I until I realized I could just equip axebreaker/QR3 seal on Caeda. 

2 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

Nice! I don't think I've ever seen Lunge used so well.

Hey, thanks! If you like, I could tag you next time as well. 

As for lunge action, check out my clear of Ursulas Infernal GHB map, where Roy covers more ground in one turn than most units in a full chain challenge. 

I like your Flier team. Envious of your Grima, she knows how to take out a Wary Fighter Knight. Good decision to give GF to Elincia, mine got it as well. 

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

That was super cool! The use of Lunge to get Oscar out of the ninja's way at the end was really awesome!

Thanks, glad you liked it!

To be honest, Oscar getting out of range of the dagger with the help of lunge was more of a coincidence. He had it originally equipped to let Azura beam near Olwen for a refresh. I couldn't use Drag back, since that would have brought him too far away from Ryoma. 

Good to hear Eirika is still up to the competition! Speaking of her, I probably could have used horse Eirika instead of Olwen, but WoM fodder is rare and precious. 

48 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Looks like we both needed some ally support this time around!  I was wondering how Inigo was going to deal with the Ninja, until I remembered he could run a standard Rave-mage build.

My own clear has some tight KO thresholds I'm barely able to achieve with proper support management.  That green armor was really frustrating me I until I realized I could just equip axebreaker/QR3 seal on Caeda. 

Yeah, good I already had him build fully for the TA/Raven thing. He even had enough SP left to learn WoM2 and Spur ATK2 for this clear. 

55 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Looks like we both needed some ally support this time around!  I was wondering how Inigo was going to deal with the Ninja, until I remembered he could run a standard Rave-mage build.

Uh, I didn't pay attention enough to see where your team needed Ally support? They didn't seem to have much trouble (it's always easy to say that, sorry!).  

Always cool too see your team: four fliers, two times GF and three of them are rare to be seen in arena. Who will be your next merge project, now that most of your team is maxed out. 

Narcian takes so few damage when he baits physical units, even if his A and S slot are occupied, great. 

Congratulations! 

11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Uh, I didn't pay attention enough to see where your team needed Ally support? They didn't seem to have much trouble (it's always easy to say that, sorry!).  

Always cool too see your team: four fliers, two times GF and three of them are rare to be seen in arena. Who will be your next merge project, now that most of your team is maxed out. 

Narcian takes so few damage when he baits physical units, even if his A and S slot are occupied, great. 

Congratulations! 

If Shanna isn't positioned right next to Narcian, he fails to KO the first lance fighter.  I was originally trying to put Hinoka there to spread Hone Fliers more efficiently, but leaving that guy alive proved very troublesome.

I'm working on A-Tiki right now.  I have enough copies to make her +10, it's just a matter of feather accumulation.  Needless to say, I'm looking forward to what her new weapon will bring her.

13 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

If Shanna isn't positioned right next to Narcian, he fails to KO the first lance fighter.  I was originally trying to put Hinoka there to spread Hone Fliers more efficiently, but leaving that guy alive proved very troublesome.

Yeah, this Lance guy gave me trouble as well. 

14 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I'm working on A-Tiki right now.  I have enough copies to make her +10, it's just a matter of feather accumulation.  Needless to say, I'm looking forward to what her new weapon will bring her.

She is one of the few units I got enough copies of as well, but I'm somehow reluctant to start working on her. I'd prefer fliers to be honest. Too bad no ranged flier is in the 4* pool. 

Pheonixmaster1 has three infernal strategies in his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8R4N0Bnbsg. Only the first one uses freebie units, but still requires that you chose BH Lyn as your free CYL1 hero or summoned one, well, at least -Atk BH Lyn can use Attack +3 as her seal and inherit Poison Strike 1. The first strategy uses 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with a Quick Riposte 1 seal, 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Drive Atk 2 seal, BH Lyn (neutral) with a Poison Strike 1 seal, and 5* Fjorm (neutral) with a Distant Def 3 seal.

The second strategy uses 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with a QR1 seal, 5* Reinhardt +2 (+Res, -HP) with Death Blow 2, Lancebreaker 1, and no seals, 4* Olivia (neutral) with no seals, and 5* M!Robin (+Atk, -Res) with T-Adept 3 and QR1 who according to Pheonimaster1, can be replaced by any -raven mage with at least T-Adept 3 and QR 1 which would include Reinhardt too if you have two of him built up because why wouldn't you. His Reinhardt is +2 merged, but you can use an unmerged one. I guess a stat benchmark would be having 46 total attack when he initiates since his Reinhardt has 42 total attack and Death Blow 2. =Atk Reinhardt has 41 total attack, so Death Blow 3 or Death Blow 2 and an Attack +1 seal would be enough.

The third strategy is a variation of the second one using 5* Lyon with T-Adept 3 and a QR3 seal in place of M!Robin and 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with QR2 inherited instead. The movement changes because of Lyon being a red mage, so that's why he did this strategy. Also, he didn't have an extra source of QR for Lyon, so that's why Lyon has it as a seal and Ike is using it as his B passive.

For other strategies, じまにい used 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with Swordbreaker 1 and a Quick Riposte 3 seal, 4* Nino (+Def, -Res) with Reposition, Speed +2, and a Savage Blow 3 seal, 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Hone Speed 2 seal, and 5* Arden with Bonfire and an Attack +2 seal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqIK-A0vp10. It seems 4* Nino needs to reach 36 speed and +Spd 4* Nino has 37 speed. Not sure if her +Def and -Res would change anything, though. Also, there's commentary throughout the video, so if that annoys you...

はぐれメタル used 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with a Quick Riposte 3 seal, 5* New Year's M!Corrin with a Drive Def 1 seal, 5* Finn with Goad Cavalry equipped, and 5* groom Marth with a Drive Atk 2 seal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hez_o01Ucig. Like the above strategy, there's commentary throughout the video.

さるGames used 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with a Quick Riposte 3 seal, 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Drive Atk 2 seal, BH Lyn (neutral) with a Distant Def 3 seal, and Finn with an Attack +3 seal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNl47RdAOTw.

sukwindallinrush used 4* Nino (neutral) with a Speed +1 seal, 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with no seals, 5* BH Lyn (neutral) with an Attack +3 seal, 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Hone Speed 3 seal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5CQCCmkHok. The description says 5* Nino can be used in this strategy.

yorotsruuu yorotsruuu used 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Drive Atk 2 seal, 5* BH Lyn (neutral) with an Attack +1 seal, 4* Narcian with a Guidance 3 seal, and 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with no seals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Xrk96oj-8.

Edited by Kaden

@mampfoidGreat clear as always, especially with those sick Lunge plays. Just like Smite, it's nice to see some uncommon positional skills being so helpful.

I decided to record my clear, just for fun. It took me quite a few tries to find out what units I needed to bring to beat it, but it ended up looking pretty simple when I finally got it sorted. No fancy moves here, but I did use my favorites, and that's what really counts. ;-) Galeforce Peri was fun to use here, even if not totally necessary.

https://my.mixtape.moe/aulexp.MP4

I've tried literally everything I can with my best units, this map on infernal is just not possible for me for some reason. I don't understand why. Even my highest res units or Fjorm can't survive the mages and even my Frederick can't survive all the physical units. If none of these do anything, nothing will.

I thought I'd gotten better at this game lately since I'd been getting more infernal clears than usual, but maybe not...

Look at free clears such as PheonixMaster1's various infernal solutions.

On another note, promoting Lyon was one of the best choices I've made. Lyon+Naglfar+TA3+QR3 seal made things so much easier on this map. But I remember I switched someone else out for him ... f!Robin with the gronnraven+ and TA3 skill set, I think. Question is, what could Lyon survive that f!Robin couldn't that made me switch them in the first place?

Edited by Sunwoo