2. 2. Which Ike has the best Artwork?

• Young Mercenary
    • Brave Mercenary
    • Vanguard Legend
  3. 3. Which Roy has the best Artwork?

• Young Lion
    • Brave Lion
    • Youthful Gifts
  4. 4. Which Camilla has the best Artwork?

• Bewitching Beauty
    • Spring Princess
    • Holiday Traveler
  5. 5. Which Azura has the best Artwork?

• Lady of the Lake
    • Lady of Ballads
    • Celebratory Spirit

Chrom
Normal Chrom is a bit too skinny, Christmas/spring Chrom are a bit too goofy, but I like the knight exalt look. The gold and white combo looks nice while also giving him a more royal look.

Roy
This one is a lot more tricky. Normal Roy is ok, but it can't compare to the brave Lion and youthful gifts Roy who look amazing. I think I'm giving the edge to Brave Lion since I like the artist and Roy dressing up in his dad's oversized clothes is kinda cute.

Camilla
Don't really have a strong opinion on any of Camilla's outfit, but I think I like the holiday look best

Azura
I don't understand why there are 3 options for Azura. That blue haired woman in the black outfit most certainly is not Azura.

But yeah Azura's nohr costume wins out and it was a crime she did't wear that outfit in conquest.

Edited by Sasori

• Krom: This Chrom has a very royal look, and he looks a lot stronger than the other ones, since they looked a little skinny, especially in the arms
  • V!Ike: I like this Ike better as he is stronger and more mature than his previous ones, I like B!Ike as well, so it was a tough decision
  • B!Roy: Out of all Roys, B!Roy takes the cake mostly because his outfit is inspired by his father Eliwood and also because of the art style which is amazing
  • NY!Camilla: In this version, Camilla seems more modest in her looks and she is not trying to be all fanservice here in my opinion
  • PA!Azura: Her special art is just so amazing, I always turn combat animations whenever I use her special
Edited by Simpsons138

Chrom: Knight Exalt- This one looks the best, imo. The first one is a tad too skinny and doesn't capture his handsomeness. The others can be a bit goofy, but charming. Knight Exalt is just awesome though.

Ike: This one was the hardest because I like all of his artwork. I don't have his young mercenary, so boo that one is a loser. The other 2 are great, but I ultimately gave it to Vanguard Ike because I've been using him lately.

Camilla: Her normal one, Bewitching Beauty. The other 2 are just too costumey for my taste. I think nearly all (not just Camilla's) Spring outfits are lowkey hideous, and I can tolerate her New Years look. My one gripe with the holiday look is that it's just plain busy (as is all of Camilla's designs), but the neck area bothers me. It's too much.

Azura: Performing arts, no doubt.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

You'd be better off making a Strawpoll or something like that in the future.

You're absolutely right. That's why I made a Survey for the others with 3 Options and put the Link now in the Opening Post.

Putting Masked 'Marth' with other Marths seems odd to me, but oh well. I went for his original since his neutral groom art doesn't look good (though his attack and special are great), and I don't count Masked 'Marth' as a Marth since she is clearly a Lucina - they're not hiding it in the damaged art at all. 

Spring Chrom is still my favourite, even though I love Christmas and Knight Exalt (the original being a little anorexic). He's just so adorable in bunny form. 

Summer Xander got my vote. His head looks a little off in his original art, while his Spring art is a little garish (though still adorable - I prefer it to his original).

The only Ike I like is Brave Ike. I don't like his PoR Ike and I never liked RD Ike even in his original game. 

For Camilla, I only like her Easter one. Her original outfit is still the most ridiculous, while I don't like how high the skirt split goes for the kimono. It's just too much for me. 

Dark Azura looks the best there. The look really suits her. 

Brave Roy is just adorable, so I picked him. I quite like Cupid Roy, but his original looks off to me. 

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Best Artwork is Bruno with damaged clothes, period.

I think my biggest wish is that he lost the mask, too. I want to see what his face fully looks like :(

Chrom:
Chrom's Knight Exalt art is his best, in my opinion. I like the lightheartedness of his spring and Christmas art, and his normal art looks good, but Knight Exalt trumps them all.

Ike:
Honestly, Ike's art kinda all looks the same to me, but I'll go with his Vanguard Legend set.

Roy:
Roy's Brave Lion set is his best. The overall style looks better than his other two sets, and it seems to capture the spirit of the Elibe games.

Camilla:
Holiday Traveler is Camilla's best simply because it doesn't look as smutty as her other art.

Azura:
Lady of Ballads takes the prize for Azura.

Winter Chrom. Horse Chrom is pretty good too but his nose is a bit too tall.

Brave Ike. Same as Chrom, Legendary Ike's nose is a little too tall.

Roy is the hardest to call. Brave Roy probably has the superior art, but he looks 10. But then again, regular Roy looks 12 so eh.

New Year Camilla. The least squinty.

Airzura. Regular one is weirdly baby-faced.