The current state of Pokemon

I've been saying this for years now. For years now, yet I was told I was a terrible person with an extreme bias. Now these same people (None of you, y'all are great <3 ) are sharing this meme. 

Not that I care anymore. 

Let's Go is a spin off, so it doesn't really matter either. I don't see an issue with it other than the models and the price tag. 60$ for Pokemon Go on my Switch? Wtf no!

wait... pokemon recycles past games and releases them every so often as new releases? NO WAY

i didnt even finish moon, which was probably the most innovative pokemon game in years. i think thats kinda all that needs to be said.

Honestly Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee feel like Pokemon Go 2. Would rather they release something like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness(or a remake of either for the switch would be nice) as a filler game instead of this. Or just leave Pokemon alone this year and give it to 2019 and the core Pokemon title they have planned.

18 hours ago, Ashpho said:

Would rather they release something like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness(or a remake of either for the switch would be nice) as a filler game instead of this.

YES.

Oh man I'd love a continuation (either a remake with better quality or a 3rd game to the series) of those GameCube games. The almost limitless options or story boards they could come up with. I don't know why they stopped after those two. The mystery dungeons kept going which was weird to me but that stopped? Nintendo missed alot of sales not releasing an occasional game for the consoles like that one. Instead of darkness consuming Pokemon we could have gone with so many other story ideas. 

Not to mention a feature I'll never forget and forever miss was introduced in Pokemon DPPt. The ability to travel with others. (Remember the girl in the forest? Or the loli in the cave or the goth/emo near the end who had that wicked Arcanine). As a console game with the ability to hold more data they totally could have made an RPG Pokemon game where you travel with NPCs and maybe add a fire emblem support style feature to your list of NPC friends. Then I could customize two parties of 6. Oh the combos I'd unleash. I'll stop now. I feel like I could rant forever but I'll just imagine it :^_^:

A third game for Colosseum or Gale of Darkness would be great. Those games had an interesting mechanic in the form of snagging pokemon from other trainers and it would definitely be great to have a core pokemon game that doesn't hold your hand through everything. Lookin at you Sun and Moon smh

Edited by Ashpho

I know right!?!?! Plus I loved (I forgot which one it was but that so called battle mountain) where each level going up to stage 100 that battles got more and more intense. For the longest time I felt Pokemon was too easy and to get a challenge is need FE on lunatic mode. Back then I actually found myself in the losing end a few times and I had to push to become better.